Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coronavirus 3 - Al Pacino's turn to mumble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
5 from the wing on debut wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I went with my Dad to Doctors and Asked about the Vaccine and said I should still get the Vaccine as I am High Risk and I take Walfrin with stops people getting Clots and it was mostly YOUNG women getting Clots

Two reported cases of the low platelet blood clots have been reported here in the last day. One is a 44 year old male. Details of the other haven’t been reported.

Canada has suspended the use of Astra Zeneca on those younger than 55.

Too Late already had the Injection.

My Doctor said I need to take as I am High Risk with Covid

Because you take aspirin daily Dave your risk is minimal. The risk before taking asprin is also minimal (1:100's of thousands if not a million risk) according to an independent voice on ABC news this pm (from the AMA)

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:16 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
5 from the wing on debut wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I went with my Dad to Doctors and Asked about the Vaccine and said I should still get the Vaccine as I am High Risk and I take Walfrin with stops people getting Clots and it was mostly YOUNG women getting Clots

Two reported cases of the low platelet blood clots have been reported here in the last day. One is a 44 year old male. Details of the other haven’t been reported.

Canada has suspended the use of Astra Zeneca on those younger than 55.

Too Late already had the Injection.

My Doctor said I need to take as I am High Risk with Covid

Because you take aspirin daily Dave your risk is minimal. The risk before taking asprin is also minimal (1:100's of thousands if not a million risk) according to an independent voice on ABC news this pm (from the AMA)

I also take Walfrin which is a Blood Thinner

5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:31 pm

If the reports are correct in Australia it is one, maybe two, in 750,000. assuming every injection in Australia has been Astra Zeneca and not Pfizer brand.

It’s interesting that the FDA hasn’t and probably won’t approve of Astra Zeneca being used in the USA after they were caught submitting false figures in relation to its effectiveness.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:29 am

In Victoria, 36 days in a row of no community cases. 12,079 test results were reported yesterday. Still the 1 active case from overseas. Nothing has come of the “positive” wastewater testing, so far.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:03 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
Nothing has come of the “positive” wastewater testing, so far.

Hardly ever does

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:15 pm

So it’s just fear mongering by a government who loves control and restrictions?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:34 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
So it’s just fear mongering by a government who loves control and restrictions?

No it's how you respond to data

You can say shit the sky is falling in, its the end of the world it's 1:750,000 risk or 1:1,000,000 risk

or you can say 1:750,000 risk or 1:1,000,000 risk is a very low risk - more risk of getting run over by a car

Ignorance breeds fear aided and abetted by a media who are not averse to sensationalize.

Notions of Goverment control is the in the same space of unthinking extreme right wing nutters who occupy the web: Oh it's you Eddie...... sorry I forgot........carry on.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:32 pm

I was talking about the wastewater testing...Only time the government would say anything bad about the vaccine is if Danny wants to score cheap political points.

Sensationalising would be a government that tells us that the UK strain is extremely infectious, moves at light speed and just 2 cases is enough to lock the entire state up for a week. Then after 5 days claim it’s because we locked down it never spread, ignoring the part where an infectious person spent 9 hours working at a cafe and not infecting a single person.

Then weeks later the truth comes out, the truth the stooges denied, we locked down because Victoria’s gold standard contact tracing system had failed with just 2 cases...
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:45 pm

^ You couldn't make this shite up.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Oh. Sorry. Eddie just did.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Oh I'm sorry, did the highly infectious strain actually infect more people? Did the Government lie? Or are you just talking complete shit as usual?
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:17 am

Nope, the government, as advised by the heath experts, did the right thing, and a very, very serious outbreak was avoided.

Score: Well done the government, partisan loonie denialism from Eddie, nothing to see here, all just the same as usual.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:41 am

No new cases in Victoria, Italy is in Easter lockdown.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:57 am

eddiesmith wrote:
Oh I'm sorry, did the highly infectious strain actually infect more people? Did the Government lie? Or are you just talking complete shit as usual?

I prefer the “it’s better to be safe than sorry” way of thinking. People like you couldn’t give a shit but having an eighty nine year old mum, I want the health authorities to do whatever they need to do to keep her safe. No bowing down to far right wing freaks who want to deny reality. Those folks can go join the right wing dumbos like the proud boys in the states🙄

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:27 am

Tannin wrote:
Nope, the government, as advised by the heath experts, did the right thing, and a very, very serious outbreak was avoided.

Score: Well done the government, partisan loonie denialism from Eddie, nothing to see here, all just the same as usual.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Love the revisionist history, classic stuff indeed.

The problem with your version, is everyone who got infected was a close contact already in isolation, so the statewide lockdown and massive financial losses occurred by already struggling hospitality businesses was completely unnecessary.

Plus the super infectious strain that moves at light speed didn’t spread to a single co worker or customer at the airport cafe, wow, so super infectious...

But yea they acted on the advice of the health authorities, because the health authorities had $%$ed up and needed everyone locked up so they could catch up. Their new program that’s supposed to handle 500 cases a day failed at 2...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 87 of 200   

Jump to: