Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Krak will miss pre-season due to personal leave

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rambopriscilla Sagittarius

vvv USE FOUND FOR CAT!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I see his aunty a couple of times a week. I haven't asked her about it but I might.

- "No that's God. He just tries to play like Millane"
roar 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 am

jack_spain wrote:
I'd love to see a good dose of the Spartan ethos introduced quick smart.

You'd be dead in less than a day.

King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:04 pm

pietillidie wrote:
King Monkey wrote:
I have "personal issues" that make me not want to turn up to work sometimes too - but I still turn up...... AND I'm not on 6 figures doing something I love to do like play footy!!!!

It's not society's fault you're not talented enough to be paid six figures. You'll just have to stop the envy sulking and self pity and get up earlier and train harder Laughing

Any chance you could pinch the Delorian from Back to the Future, and go back and give that speach to 15-16 year old me????
That would be great. Thanks. Very Happy

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
King Monkey wrote:
He came back after the off-season break overweight, copped a blast, and couldn't handle the home truths he was given.
Kraked the sads and now has "personal issues"......

I have "personal issues" that make me not want to turn up to work sometimes too - but I still turn up...... AND I'm not on 6 figures doing something I love to do like play footy!!!!

It is a really soft society we are creating for the future if this sort of thing is acceptable and the norm........

You're a fu@#in' hero mate.

Hey mate, what would your employer say if you approached him/her after just getting back from annual leave - after only being in the job for 12 months mind you - with the proposal of needing to take 4 weeks personal leave - in fact, would you be comfortable in asking for this with a straight face??

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Beast 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:36 pm

King Monkey wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
King Monkey wrote:
He came back after the off-season break overweight, copped a blast, and couldn't handle the home truths he was given.

It is a really soft society we are creating for the future if this sort of thing is acceptable and the norm........

Hey mate, what would your employer say if you approached him/her after just getting back from annual leave - after only being in the job for 12 months mind you - with the proposal of needing to take 4 weeks personal leave - in fact, would you be comfortable in asking for this with a straight face??

Just think of the negative impact it would have on co-workers.

Inb4 you don't know what Krakouers issues are....
roar 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Only if the co-workers were small-minded, imbeciles, like a few posters in this thread.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:49 pm

jack_spain wrote:
King Monkey wrote:

Don't get me started on how soft this society really is. Rolling Eyes

I'd love to see a good dose of the Spartan ethos introduced quick smart. I blame the welfare/nanny state - seriously!

The Schutzstaffel say hello.

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:50 pm

roar wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
I'd love to see a good dose of the Spartan ethos introduced quick smart.

You'd be dead in less than a day.

15 minutes exactly. Laughing

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:56 pm

roar wrote:
Only if the co-workers were small-minded, imbeciles, like a few posters in this thread.

+ 1

Unbelievable that this would even be an issue...... Rolling Eyes

Dear me, we happily cover for other team members at work all the time in times of another person's personal stress, distress, illness or trauma that requires some deserved time off work. Show a bit of compassion anyone? Or is it now politically incorrect to show this?... Rolling Eyes
Beast 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Lazza wrote:
roar wrote:

+ 1

Dear me, we happily cover for other team members at work all the time in times of another person's personal stress, distress, illness or trauma that requires some deserved time off work. Show a bit of compassion anyone? Or is it now politically incorrect to show this?... Rolling Eyes

Do you know for sure this is the case and not simply related to Krakouer struggling to find motivation due to Leon leaving and not getting a pay rise???
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Beast wrote:
Lazza wrote:
roar wrote:

+ 1

Do you know for sure this is the case and not simply related to Krakouer struggling to find motivation due to Leon leaving and not getting a pay rise???

Do we know for sure that it's not?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm

thats all got me thinking:

ive got a great job!

3 weeks after i started (6 years ago) my mum rang me and said ive had a little accident, can you come and get me. when i arrived there were cop cars blocking off both sides of the road, her car was sticking out from under the side of a truck, jammed between the front wheel and petrol tank. having been dragged down the road about 100metres, every window was broken, the little hyundai was totalled, and i could see my mum still in the front seat with ambos helping her.

turns out she only had a seat belt burn, but refused to get out of the car and into the ambulance, because when she collapsed at my daughters swim carnaval the year before with a brain tumour, they left her in the ambulance at the hospital for ages!!

but i was a wreak. it was the day of one of our clients biggest releases, everything had to be done NOW. i rang my boss , she said dont worry about it, go home take as long as you need. it was only the one day but....

then 2 years later my hubby got cancer. work said take whatever time you need, your job will be here when you get back.

got the flu, rang the boss about something else, she said you sound terrible, i said ill live, she said no you go home, the work will be there tomorrow.

minor stuff but still.....

with Krak, whatever it is, doesnt matter, if the clubs thinks its warranted, who are we to judge....

they obviously think it is necessary and want to keep him

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:48 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
King Monkey wrote:

Not worth the effort Rudeboy.

But you can join me in the fight to allow more wilful ignorance, more representation & misrepresentation from the shallow end of the gene pool to voice their ill informed & bigoted comments. If Swoop, The Beast & King Monkey choose to post before thinking that is their right to do so. Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by watt price tully on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 pm

At the end of the day Geoff Walsh would have passed this issue over Eddie's desk for board approval.

I know how I feel about this and it is in line with roar, rr, WPT, think pos, Lazza and a few others.

If some here fear that we risk impending cultural disintergration at the club then you need to raise your concerns as a matter of prioity as this is a very serious issue and puts our entire season in jeopardy before it has even started.

Or will you just continue to tap away making meaningless baseless generalisations on the internet?

Last edited by die4pies on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:50 pm

think positive wrote:
thats all got me thinking:

ive got a great job!

3 weeks after i started (6 years ago) my mum rang me and said ive had a little accident, can you come and get me. when i arrived there were cop cars blocking off both sides of the road, her car was sticking out from under the side of a truck, jammed between the front wheel and petrol tank. having been dragged down the road about 100metres, every window was broken, the little hyundai was totalled, and i could see my mum still in the front seat with ambos helping her.

turns out she only had a seat belt burn, but refused to get out of the car and into the ambulance, because when she collapsed at my daughters swim carnaval the year before with a brain tumour, they left her in the ambulance at the hospital for ages!!

but i was a wreak. it was the day of one of our clients biggest releases, everything had to be done NOW. i rang my boss , she said dont worry about it, go home take as long as you need. it was only the one day but....

then 2 years later my hubby got cancer. work said take whatever time you need, your job will be here when you get back.

got the flu, rang the boss about something else, she said you sound terrible, i said ill live, she said no you go home, the work will be there tomorrow.

minor stuff but still.....

with Krak, whatever it is, doesnt matter, if the clubs thinks its warranted, who are we to judge....

they obviously think it is necessary and want to keep him

Thank you TP Shocked Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13   

Jump to: