Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Suns - All comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Magpies by 14 points, ive got me dander up, and im excited and confident. Lock it in. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 pm

great post by Qldmagpie ...agree marlene can take otgn Abletr for at least part of the game..they have some similarities in spirit so this could be
a brilliaNt match up.
North currently smashing Haathorn. ..this proves Mindset is
almost everything. No excuses.... if we have the mental courage
We will win Go Pies!
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Magpietothemax wrote:
great post by Qldmagpie ...agree marlene can take otgn Abletr for at least part of the game..they have some similarities in spirit so this could be
a brilliaNt match up.
We will win Go Pies!

Really? I'd say it more proves just how bloody badly out of form Collingwood is right now
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Sorry dont agree with u Eddie. Think u are far too pessimistic and underestimate the psychology. North Melbourne versus Hawthorn tonite proves it. If we are psyched up enough, we can win. I think that the match up of Marley versus Ablett has real potential They are expecting Caff...but Marley has teh same free spirit, the same dare devil, play my own game attitude as Ablett. I think Marely will be able to predict Ablett's moves. Maybe Caff and Marley to alternate. If the psychology is there, we can surely win
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:03 am

eddiesmith wrote:
Magpietothemax wrote:
a brilliaNt match up.
We will win Go Pies!

Really? I'd say it more proves just how bloody badly out of form Collingwood is right now

Explain this please.

If you are gonna contend that we are out of form because two weeks ago we didn't beat a team that lost to a team this week that lost to a crap team last week, while the team that lost was pummeling the team we are playing this week who are apparently in great form, then I have no friggen idea what the term 'form' means in this context and am gonna need someone to explain it to me please

Beast 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:57 am

LaurieHolden wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Sidebottom borderline? The Sidebottom I have been watching has had some fantastic games. He certainly was a big contributor against the scum but I must admit he went missing for the three weeks preceding that game.

Yep, borderline. As you point out went missing , through undisciplined actions. Freo - 22 possessions, 84 dream team points. Borderline.
Sydney - 15 possessions, 56 dream team points. Fail
Geelong - he had a cracker, no doubt got a rocket.
Adelaide was borderline. Didn't hurt them.

The rest are games you'd expect him to perform given the time n the system & the midfield around him.

Of course he was going to have a cracker 1st week back against Carlton. Hardly the game we wanted that performance in. That's the least he owed us. Might have been the difference against the Dogs and we needed a big game from him against Hawthorn.

I'll state it here & now, fail against the Suns i.e needs to influence the game, not just get possessions, or the questions need to to be asked.

My point is a player of his class at this stage of his career is not showing what it takes above the shoulders in his desire. We need him to take on a larger load for the team. He's a better than average player but I see more given the 'flashes' he has shown.

With Elliot out, I want to see him given that role across half forward. I'll take the Barassi line 'give me possessions (passion) & I'll shut up'

So did you really attempt to justify your "borderline pass mark" waffle by saying that Sidey has only played one below par game for the year and wrote of all of his good performances due to years in the system and the players he's surrounded by, by claiming that having a cracker after a 3 week spell was a given, by stating we didn't need his BOG by mile display against carlscum even though we just managed to hang on, by stating if he doesn't star against the Suns we should consider trading him and finished your ode to retardation by contradicting yourself and saying he is a better than average player???????
I actually feel sorry for your kind.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10   

Jump to: