Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post GF. Pies pipped in GF thriller - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

WalZ_PieZ wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Can we trade Grundy? AA my ass, got smashed by oppositions 2nd and 3rd ruckman

At least Cox stood up when it mattered

<snip> We don't make finals without him let alone GF.
I'm as devasted as anyone. But with other 50 supporters on the train we just belted out our side by side song in appreciation of the great heart shown by team this season. WC was just better in the end.

This exactly!!!
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:47 pm

the banner tear was just the beginning
Greeny2968 

duggieboy wrote:
This will go down as the GF the umps took off us

Agree.
Shattered.
Umpires were so inconsistent... Cost us the game.
Ran out of legs in 3rd 1/4.
No one wanted the ball.
Disappointing games from Sidey & Pendles...
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

Absolutely devastated. I feel ten times worse than I did in 2011 and this will take a long time to move on from.

I'm very proud of how far we've come this year, but it's a numb feeling to lose in the manner we did.

In my lifetime, I've witnessed four Grand Final losses and each one just feels worse as you get older.

5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:48 pm

WalZ_PieZ wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

I'm as devasted as anyone. But with other 50 supporters on the train we just belted out our side by side song in appreciation of the great heart shown by team this season. WC was just better in the end.

Millennials? The train rides home after we lost GF’s in the seventies and 80’s were very quiete. Things have changed.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:50 pm

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
WalZ_PieZ wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

Millennials? The train rides home after we lost GF’s in the seventies and 80’s were very quiete. Things have changed.

Yep...they hung around too waiting for Collingwood players to get their participation ribbon.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

Banksy wrote:

What's wrong with being a bad loser?

I hate losing too. If Pies4shaw is sick of the crap, so what. There's no such thing as an honorable loss.

Bad losers are just that. They have no ongoing value to a team, there's no learning to be had from bad losers, they are just thinking of themselves.
Greeny2968 

What'sinaname wrote:
duggieboy wrote:
This will go down as the GF the umps took off us

No, we got massively out coached after the first 20 minutes.

And to persist and kick up the line to a contest was just dumb. WCE marked pretty much every kick.

Agree. We had no run in 2nd half, so went back to the old style of kick to a contest - and either get out-marked or just a 50-50 contest. Cost us the game.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 pm

[quote="PyreneesPie"]
Pies4shaw wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:
leonmagic wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Just a classic Collingwood choke. They can all just f^&k off. I am not doing this crap anymore.

Great response from a sore loser!!

Good losers barrack for Melbourne.

Please, go right ahead!!!

P4S and I see eye to eye about as much as Cox and Blair, but **** we just lost a Grand Final, let him deal with it however he likes. It $£$%^%%$ hurts.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:52 pm

I am as disappointed as the next Collingwood supporter. I am proud of their efforts tho, they gave it a bloody good crack.

I credit WCE with coming back from 5 goals down, away from home, an. d under the pump. They never gave in and neither did we.

Neither team really deserved to lose but someone has to. Unfortunately is was this today.

Thanks Bucks and the coaching staff for taking us on this wonderful 2018 ride. I loved it and look forward to the journey in 2019.

I will be wearing my Collingwood shirt tomorrow with pride.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Just utterly devastated, shattered, beyond belief. Heartbroken, again, yet &%^%&%^& again. ! Really OVER this shit, over it, that's 11 now ELEVEN GFs I have seen us lose, six by under two goals, I cant take any more of it. AND folks wonder why I don't watch Grand Finals, with Collingwoood in it, I went for a three hour walk, I knew, I knew all too well. Now you young people on here, who cant remember all GF losses, like us Pies Vets, now YOU know OUR pain, a pain that seemingly never, ever ends.

Im done for now, done, don't even think at this stage, I will re new by membership, cant be bothered anymore, we had our chances, we blew it, from all accounts, 5 goals up, you don't lose GFs from there, having all the play. Im done. Done. Heartbreakng.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:53 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
5 from the wing on debut wrote:
WalZ_PieZ wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

Yep...they hung around too waiting for Collingwood players to get their participation ribbon.

“You’ve all done very well.” Some of you are hopeless losers, but you’ve still all done very well.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Just utterly devastated, shattered, beyond belief. Heartbroken, again, yet &%^%&%^& again. ! Really OVER this shit, over it, that's 11 now ELEVEN GFs I have seen us lose, six by under two goals, I cant take any more of it. AND folks wonder why I don't watch Grand Finals, with Collingwoood in it, I went for a three hour walk, I knew, I knew all too well. Now you young people on here, who cant remember all GF losses, like us Pies Vets, now YOU know OUR pain, a pain that seemingly never, ever ends.

Im done for now, done, don't even think at this stage, I will re new by membership, cant be bothered anymore, we had our chances, we blew it, from all accounts, 5 goals up, you don't lose GFs from there, having all the play. Im done. Done. Heartbreakng.

I was born in '79, don't remember those first three. '90 made me think it was us all the way, then '02, '03, (Draw), '11, '18. Collingwood is pain with moments of total ecstasy thrown in. I'm in it for the pleasure, the pain makes it all the sweeter.
masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Sums it up neatly for me.
It sucks bigtime.
And now I have a raging headache and I haven't had 1 drink.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:57 pm

[quote="Wokko"]
PyreneesPie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:
leonmagic wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Just a classic Collingwood choke. They can all just f^&k off. I am not doing this crap anymore.

Great response from a sore loser!!

Good losers barrack for Melbourne.

Please, go right ahead!!!

P4S and I see eye to eye about as much as Cox and Blair, but **** we just lost a Grand Final, let him deal with it however he likes. It $£$%^%%$ hurts.

Of course it hurts!!!! Der!!! I've probably witnessed more losing GF's than anyone here, at a guess. But this crap about Colliwobbles, superstition and barracking for someone else is just ridiculous.
Perhaps perspective is something that only old Collingwood campaigners have. Live through an 80 point belting in a GF and then you know what hurting feels like!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 10 of 31   

Jump to: