Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
It's ok, Stui - eddiesmith was actually posting about "onions" but the spell-check was a little over zealous.

Terrible government, fancy not agreeing to a 30% pay rise as part of an ambit claim Wink

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:46 pm

This:

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and Im $$%^%%$ retarded but I dont care, Im beautiful. Im having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me Apache and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you cant accept me youre a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:41 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
It's ok, Stui - eddiesmith was actually posting about "onions" but the spell-check was a little over zealous.

Terrible government, fancy not agreeing to a 30% pay rise as part of an ambit claim Wink

But they'll employ an extra 500 people that have no where to work just to appease the Union and at a massive cost to the taxpayer...

Oh and they'll agree to the 30% pay rise when they are in opposition and want the Unions to help them get elected...

Of course they may have been able to afford the pay rise if they didn't also agree to employ so many more that aren't needed...

Union probably shot itself in the foot there, but then what is their goal? To get more money for their members or get more members for the Union?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:52 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

But they'll employ an extra 500 people that have no where to work just to appease the Union and at a massive cost to the taxpayer...

Oh and they'll agree to the 30% pay rise when they are in opposition and want the Unions to help them get elected...

Of course they may have been able to afford the pay rise if they didn't also agree to employ so many more that aren't needed...

Union probably shot itself in the foot there, but then what is their goal? To get more money for their members or get more members for the Union?

This thread is about what makes you happy. If you want to start a thread about silly ideas please commence one but this isn't the place.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:52 am

It's actually the what makes me laugh thread, and people laugh at a lot of stuff that doesn't make them happy, unless of course seeing people do dumb things and hurt themselves makes you happy, or as in, if I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

Here is the what makes me happy thread

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=38548&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

And there's a few things that make some people happy, and others, well, not so much!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:20 am

think positive wrote:
It's actually the what makes me laugh thread, and people laugh at a lot of stuff that doesn't make them happy, unless of course seeing people do dumb things and hurt themselves makes you happy, or as in, if I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

Here is the what makes me happy thread

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=38548&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

And there's a few things that make some people happy, and others, well, not so much!

Oops. Teach me to post after 4 hrs sleep between shifts!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:51 pm

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

Duck and cover. Fallout in 3...2.....1........

Does working in HR give you automatic membership of the HR Nichols society? Razz Wink

Nope, but obviously the brainwashing techniques used in Uni's in the 70's were seriously good. Wink Razz

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:14 pm

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

Duck and cover. Fallout in 3...2.....1........

Does working in HR give you automatic membership of the HR Nichols society? Razz Wink

Nope, but obviously the brainwashing techniques used in Uni's in the 70's were seriously good. Wink Razz

Nah, too much sex, drugs, beer & rock & roll as they say in the 70's, but the 80's were a different matter when I went because I chose to go rather than fall into it & it was expected. Wink

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:27 pm

The sex, drugs etc were expected or the brainwashing?

Actually, don't answer that. 2 cousins of mine went to uni in the 70's early 80's. You must have skipped something, you're actually borderline sane and intelligent. Shocked Confused Razz Cool

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 pm

The 70s. That was a decade I'll never remember.

Err ... what was the question again?

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Back to Laughter.

Jim Jeffries on Gun Control.

Part 1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm0DJ7GBsBZ7-Nq5x10c9hQ

Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

Some bad language.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Going to pick up a race car trailer the other side of geefrickinlong, we had bush directions. Hubby is no good with normal directions, so he says, hmm, I think it's first house past the Servo, so we drive into someone's back yard, do a couple of laps, no sign of anything remotely racey, someone's looking out the window, I'm like, pulease, get me out of here! So he says maybe it was the third house, we get close, no way, it ain't that one, we do a few Kim up and down the road, I say for gods sake ring him! He pulls over, hmm, 1st street with a turning lane, so about the third street. Hmm, ok then. Off we go again, we turn into a street that has acre blocks and houses, I say which one? The one with the garage door open, he says. Hmm sunny Saturday arvo, all the bloody garages are open! We come to a t intersection and he says, drum roll, wait for it

It's either left or right!

We go left.
It was right.
2 houses in, I see 2 closed in car trailers, an open car trailer that looks like the pic they sent me, and oooo lookie, a race car! There I say. We will just go a bit further he says. Why I say.

Yes I was right. As usual. What is it with men and directions? Admit your wrong for gods sake!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:12 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Back to Laughter.

Jim Jeffries on Gun Control.

Part 1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm0DJ7GBsBZ7-Nq5x10c9hQ

Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

Some bad language.

Very good, really liked it. F*ck me, did he really need to swear so much?

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:34 am

The boy has his VCE guitar exam later this morning. Last night, he came home from band practice (Exodus, Overkill, Megadeth etc - you know the sort of thing) and, with a wistful look, put away his Dave Mustaine signature Dean V, his Ibanez S and his Strat and picked up his nylon-string classical guitar. I asked him why and he told me he had better learn Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven", since he's playing it for his exam. He said it'd be OK, though, since "It's so easy, you could play it, Dad." Shocked
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:15 am

Guitar is a VCE subject?

Good luck to him,
Gees it must be noisy at your place!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 100 of 200   

Jump to: