Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Swap James Hird For Nathan Buckley

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG ....I can't believe this BS! This is an absoloute disgrace! I'll repeat what I said in another post. I wouldn't swap James Hird for 5 cents. yes he played gr8t yesterday, not taking that away from him at all. But that is one good game in a long time... Bucks respects his teamates and the team no doubt about that. He always says he wants team success b4 his own. He is a terrific captain, talented player and shows good character. I can't go on at the minute, I think I'll have to come back l8tr when I recover...

Last edited by Madpies_Fan on Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:56 pm

Sammy Gee wrote:
is hird in the top 5 players this year?

No
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:13 pm

Hey, a late April Fool's Joke!!!! LOL! Not only is Bucks one of the best ever footballers going around he's also a great guy - if the supporters have their way he wont be able to retire until he's 40!!! Besides Hird wouldn't have stuck with Collingwood the way Bucks did through our tough times - no debate - BUCKS RULES!

GO PIES & GO BUCKS!
Marg
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:39 pm

surely u jest...that is the biggest load of horse#$#% ive ever heard...Buckley doesnt play at his best, has played probably 3/5 B.O.G matches and Hird was 1 blinder and u want to swap him, i dont understand how u can call urself a collingwood supporter, Buckley is one of the greatest if not THE greatest captain we have ever had.
Dont question his captaining abilities, i know at first they werent the best but he has worked on that and that is why he is a CHAMPION
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:43 pm
Post subject: Re: Swap James Hird For Nathan BuckleyReply with quote

Sammy Gee wrote:
James Hird respects his fellow team mates, unlike bucks.
Although Bucks get more of the ball, he doesnt have as much class as hird. Hird doesnt get half the possies of buckley, but every possie hird gets he does something that inspires his team..Buckley is an awesome player and is a ball magnet, but hird has more class and better team-orientated skills.
I know it will never happen..but if it did. the pies may be at the class of Adelaide, BL & Ess.

Pathetic Topic. If you like James Hird that much go barrack for Essendon as far as im concerned. I doubt you are a Collingwood supporter and if you are i hope you fall off the bandwagon.

jlc

Sammy Gee 

Scum supporter who tried to jump on the Collingwood bandwagon and discovered (too late) that there wasn't one!!! GONE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:53 pm

you are just saying that because you cant stand essendon..i cant stand essendon, but i know when i see an awesome captain...just because hird plays for our bitter rival, doesnt make him a hopeless player..
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:57 pm

Sammy Gee wrote:
you are just saying that because you cant stand essendon..i cant stand essendon, but i know when i see an awesome captain...just because hird plays for our bitter rival, doesnt make him a hopeless player..

no one is saying Hird is a hopeless player, his a very very good player but you cant say swap Buckley for Hird cos Hird was b.o.g against us.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:05 pm

Sammy Gee wrote:

How was Buckleys captaincy in the grand final ?? Its fair to say he led from the front ?? How was Hirds captaincy when Essendon played Carlton ??

I think its very unfair to dump the blame on Buckley and question his captaincy after a bad loss. Very disappointing.

jlc

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:22 pm

Dude, watch the Grand Final where Buckley was there talking to each and every player and telling them there's always next year. If he wasn't a good captain at Collingwood he would of gone by now. He has stuck with Collingwood through good and bad. Sure, he want's the Brownlow, what AFL player doesn't? Sure, Hird's a good captain, but we don't want a broken down captain, we want someone that week in, week out puts in and not looks like he's about to fall over and die. Didn't you watch the Essendon/Bulldogs game? I did...and Hird put in a shocker, this week, for atleast half the game Hird played shit. The 2nd half was different, so why would you trade Collingwood's future, for a guy that won't last longer then 2 seasons? Remember Dermott at Collingwood? He was either injured, or suspended and didn't play much for Collingwood. Is that what you want now? All this team bulding by Collingwood isn't going to be a waste of time, just wait, you will see the rewards of the new generation at Collingwood. One game doesn't mean we're going to be dead, if anything that lose to spark the Magpies into a better season. Remember last year? We looked shit the first few games last year too, but we turned it around. 2 loses, isn't going to be the end of Collingwood, only if they were finals games.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage

Last edited by The Prototype on Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
TB Capricorn

When I was growing up everyone wanted to be a ballerina...I wanted to be a vampire!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:33 pm

/me helps to collect all of Sammys marbles that he's lost. Click the Big X mate and disappear.
TB

grims 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:05 pm

there is no way he is in the top 5 this year.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:11 pm

Hird would probarly be in the last 5, even that is too good for him for this year...

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:14 pm

James Hird isn;t the best at losing, did u hear his sad litle speech when they lost the 2001 grand final, my god,he was a very ungratefull sod. Even tho Buckley said that the Norm smith wasn't the one he wanted,he did his side proud by the speech that he gave,at the end of the Granny last year.

Ok,so i said yesterday that Buckley didn't play all that great(don't yell at me everyone) i take it all back now that i've watched all but the last quarter back again. Wasn't going to watch it but just wanted to see it and try to understand what happened but i still have no clue what went wrong, i mean god,the tigers were 51 points down and they managed to win today!!!. Not that i am saying that the tigers r any good but man,its sad to see them come back and win and see the pies just vanish in the 4th

*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:18 pm

Yeah. . . . even that.
Cakewalk 

For a minute there I lost myself , I lost myself

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:23 pm

HAHA Piss off Sammy , Buckley's 5 times the player Hird is or ever will be.

Go watch tapes of Hird's last 2 final series , should give you a good laugh halfwit.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: