Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 14/12/04

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie-Pep 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm certainly going to ask for an explanation as to why we swapped pick 7 for 10 to Hawthorn.

Why we got rid of TD when our forward line was firing under him and this year was it was shocking.

Lone Ranger 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:31 am

Magpie-Pep, I understand your enthusiasm but come on ....
Unless you were inside the coaches box, on the field at training, and in the match committee room, it is impossible to know how TD and MM got on. If they werent on the same page, the assistant has to go.
As to swapping 7 and 10, unless you were at a large number of TAC games, knew what sort of player the match committee wanted, and had done a lot of research into who the other teams would pick, how could you possibly know if this was a mistake.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:46 am

I pissed myself laughing when I read that yesterday.

It's not healthy for a board to stand unopposed. The current board have done a great job and in my opinion Kevin Rose should stand aside and let someone younger take his place. He has been at the club way to long and it’s time for the next generation to take over. If he stays on the board our clubs future is bleak. His use by date has expired.

It’s amazing what a few on a website can turn into. I heard a few words mentioned and posted it. Next thing I am laughing at reading Scott Palmers quotes in the newspaper.

Making further enquires, no challenge has been put in writing and it’s past the 30 days before the AGM so any challenge will be unconstitutional. If there is a board change it can only happen if Kevin steps aside. In the best interest of the Collingwood Football Club he should.

There is a place for Kevin Rose in the Collingwood Football Club; it’s just no longer on the board.
pies417 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:33 pm

Culprit, what further inquieres suggest a challenge must be put in writing 30 days before the AGM? Not suggesting your wrong just interested considering:

"Nomination forms will be available from the Chief Executive Officer on application from 9.00am on Tuesday 23rd November, 2004. Completed nomination forms together with a copy of the nominee’s Birth Certificate or Extract of Entry, must be lodged with the Chief Executive Officer before 5.00pm on Monday 29th November, 2004."

This seems contradictory?
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:37 pm

Yeah this is going in about three threads at the moment. lol
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:19 pm

Just to let you all know, I've contacted the Club about the old sausage sizzle that we used to have before the AGM and there are no plans for any kind of activity to be held on that day other than the AGM, so..........no snag sambo's!
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:45 pm

You don't think the club will do that now we are at Lexus. You can buy your own lunch now.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:30 am

No sausage sizzle this year??? What about the a players training session they usually have just before xmas? That was one of the things we look forward too as I can take the seven year and get autographs. Watch training, have a look at the new recruits, get photos & autographs, grab a snag in a relaxed atmosphere. Even buy any last minute xmas presents at the shop. Wondered if they were going to organise anything this year as nothing came with B&W mag.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:33 am

It's a buisness not a charity. You want, you pay.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:36 am

I'm happy to pay for a sausage & a drink, they just have to organise it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: