Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Eddies mad as a Finch and not gonna take it anymore

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gunder 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Proud Pies wrote:
that pathetic low-life wanker wrote:
ray fidge wrote:
Its him alright.

pfft moron

is there a reason your so rude to everyone on here? You've been a member of this bulletin board for 1 week (using the nick that pathetic low-life wanker), could you please show respect for those that have posted her for a lot longer than 1 week.

You mean apart from you trying to tell me how to post and the other moron telling me I'm some troll from days gone by?
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:34 am

I've read your reactions to a lot of people that pathetic low-life wanker and you've been rather nasty to people in at least 3 different threads. So i'm not just talking about this thread.

Here's an example of your rudeness to others in two of these threads:

Sultan of spin wrote:
What a load of crap
A concise and well thought out rebuttal, it's clear there is no off position on your genius switch, now move along before I penis slap you and run the risk of being charged with assault with a deadly weapon

Johnson#26 wrote:
Stupid. Why get rid of 3 or 4 clubs? I'm sure that even the AFL won't be stupid enough to get rid of our historical clubs - especially when they appear to be moving forward!

I can't wait for the day where all the interstate sides are struggling - on the field and off the field.
Why??? Because Collingwood props those weak 3 or 4 clubs up financially you twit, because without those 3 or 4 dragging on our resources there would be more sponsorship, money, support etc for us.
And which historical clubs wouldn't the AFL let die? Fitzroy? South Melbourne? yeah sure they wouldn't

spoljar wrote:
If we need clubs to drop out before we win a premiership or have success, then we don't deserve one IMHO. Why don't we have 8 teams drop out of the competition then and we can make the top 8 every year. Is that what you call success??? As far as I am concerned, you want to be the best, then start beating the best!
It's about an even playing field.... jeez there's no off position on the genius switch around here.... we regularly compete against clubs that only have one other competitor in it's state (sometimes none) for sponsorship, money, support etc... and we have to fight with 9 other clubs in our state for those things.... does everybody get it yet????
Am I speaking swahili here?

Meatpie wrote:
that pathetic low-life wanker you clown, you think we would have more chance winning a flag if 4 sh*t side in melb became non-existant ???

Just by chance, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Adelaide and West Coast have won 8 of the last 12 flags and the 4 clubs you think will go by the wayside have pretty much won fck all other than North Melb. So how by your rationale would we win more flags just cause we manage to secure more sponsorship ??? We are big time in the sponsorship market now and I don't see us winning flags !!!

Get an idea first on the big picture instead of bagging everyones opinion which you obviously have fck all idea on !
Already explained it meathead, nothing to do with other Vic teams taking premierships away from us, I swear to god it's like talking to Carlton supporters

Proud Pies wrote:
Why didn't you put this in
http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=21997
which is another topic you started or even on the one about Big Footy throwing a tantie all relate to Eddie's comments on the footy show.
kind of reminds me very much of someone who was banned from here shortly before you came along. would start numerous threads on the same thing. not sure why.
I know where I'd like to put it

Gunder 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:44 am

Hmmm one guy called me stupid, one guy said I was talking crap, one guy called me a clown...... are you berating them for instigating the rudeness?.... no you are not... so get off my arse
Gunder 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:00 am

Tess wrote:
Hmmm one guy called me stupid, one guy said I was talking crap, one guy called me a clown...... are you berating them for instigating the rudeness?.... no you are not... so get off my arse

that pathetic low-life wanker..... shut up!

Please Smile

If someone has a go at me I am going to hit back, it's not my problem if they squeal like stuck pigs because I can do it better
Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:48 am

Hmmm one guy called me stupid

I called what you said stupid. My opinion is that its stupid to get rid of historical AFL clubs. I never once said that you were stupid.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:03 am

Nobody called you stupid, yes someone said you were talking crap but you immediately became rude and abusive to them. I didn't see someone saying you were talking crap as being rude to the person which is what you were doing.

I pointed out that you'd already started a thread on the same topic and yet you turn around and state you 'know where you'd like to put it'

You called Ray Fidge a moron because he said 'It's him'.

You've been here under this guise of that pathetic low-life wanker for 1 week. Many of these people are respected posters of long standing. Stop being so abusive and rude to people who are commenting on your posts they are not telling you your stupid or your an idiot like you have been telling them.

I believe you are a previous poster from here, who also used to use the word Troll (which you have done too). His name was Zeke (interesting to note he left here and went to C365 and he was then banned by C365 in February). This person Zeke also had a strange agenda with Joel where at times he classed Joel as the main poster of this site. Funny that you, that pathetic low-life wanker, should in your first week here ask Joel if everyone should submit their posts to him in triplicate for his approval.

If you aren't this person, then you have got off on a wrong foot in your first week on this site. Please stop abusing and being rude to people.

Gunder 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:11 pm

Proud Pies wrote:

Nobody called you stupid, yes someone said you were talking crap but you immediately became rude and abusive to them. I didn't see someone saying you were talking crap as being rude to the person which is what you were doing.

I pointed out that you'd already started a thread on the same topic and yet you turn around and state you 'know where you'd like to put it'

You called Ray Fidge a moron because he said 'It's him'.

You've been here under this guise of that pathetic low-life wanker for 1 week. Many of these people are respected posters of long standing. Stop being so abusive and rude to people who are commenting on your posts they are not telling you your stupid or your an idiot like you have been telling them.

I believe you are a previous poster from here, who also used to use the word Troll (which you have done too). His name was Zeke (interesting to note he left here and went to C365 and he was then banned by C365 in February). This person Zeke also had a strange agenda with Joel where at times he classed Joel as the main poster of this site. Funny that you, that pathetic low-life wanker, should in your first week here ask Joel if everyone should submit their posts to him in triplicate for his approval.

If you aren't this person, then you have got off on a wrong foot in your first week on this site. Please stop abusing and being rude to people.

Respected posters?.... it aint the united nations... your'e just pissy because I didn't take your advice..... I'm sure you have better things to do than recite long winded replies to me..... so go do them
RON WEARMOUTH 5 Leo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:27 am
Post subject: ED'S TIRADE - MAD AS FINCHReply with quote

The idiot who wrote the article was that moron Jim Wilson(Carlscum lover)

The sooner idiots like him , Tim Lane, Quartermain, Walls etc get over their Penis, sorry Pie envy the better...anyone see Mike Sheahan's article in Saturdays Channel 7 sponsored Seven Herald Sun???....another idiot....
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:48 am

that pathetic low-life wanker is a very dumb name!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:53 am

that pathetic low-life wanker, do you walk into the house of someone you don't know and immediately start telling them how to run the place...or, do you go in and start talking your mouth off?

I doubt it.
Gunder 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:26 am

3rd degree wrote:
that pathetic low-life wanker is a very dumb name!

Well it loses something in the translation from German, my full title is gundersausage
Gunder 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:27 am

Joel wrote:
that pathetic low-life wanker, do you walk into the house of someone you don't know and immediately start telling them how to run the place...or, do you go in and start talking your mouth off?

You mean like you are doing now?
Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:49 pm

that pathetic low-life wanker - Joel has been here since 1999. And is an ex-mod.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Johnson#26 wrote:
that pathetic low-life wanker - Joel has been here since 1999. And is an ex-mod.

And he has a sexy girlfriend. And a life. Unlike some of us. Shocked
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:18 pm

Hehe dyso Wink

Okay that pathetic low-life wanker, whatever you think...do as you please, even if it annoys people. That is okay, as long as you are happy about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: