Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood Cheersquad newsletter.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys - Will, I'm more than happy to cut the size down as you see fit. Just let me know during the week what suits, though I do have a tendency to ramble a fair bit!

As for profiles and that, I have a profile on each player from 2006 (and can easily whip up some for '07) - actually had the Ben Johnson one in last week - and am happy to add one for a 'player of the week', where, weekly, say, if Burnsy stars one week, he'll be featured, and so on.

BTW - would something of a feedback column be worthwhile or merely a pipedream?

Thanks guys, and top work, Will, for keeping it all under control on a weekly basis.

-Luke
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:14 pm

Yeah Luke, i love the reviews as well, however we can take the feedback on board champ.

I reckon maybe one and a half pages max for a review, if ya could help with player profiles that would be great. I try to get more cs member profiles, i at least have Peter for this week.

Spewing I cant go this week, but will play with black and white in my heart myself haha, enjoy this week and GO PIES!

maggies_4_eva 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:17 am

Player profiles would be great. Perhaps something different each week for the kids, even have a 'Kids Page'. Birthdays. CS Pics. Upcoming events etc., (I'm pretty sure Tracy has something up her sleeve at the moment. ) Advertise Banner Nights seeing as attendance has dropped off. Make enquiries about a Xmas Party & CCSL Dinner Dance........etc., etc.,

Just my thoughts.
Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:59 pm

Great ideas - I've got plenty of profiles ready to go. The more involvement from all concerned the merrier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: