Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Union boss Dean Mighell in court

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crannypete 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

brother you show you are weak by not talking about my point there are plenty of people who kill themselves and its not always because they are mentally unbalanced sometimes something bad just happens to them and they cant see the way out the clouds close over in their head and killing themselves is the only way they see out

dont think i agree with suicide brother but you cant judge people who do it because you dont know what goes on in theyre head

just because you are fortunate dude and dont have any problems or can spell because you are so smart or can suck up to other team boards because you are good at that too dont judge some poor bloke who took his life because something bad happened

i still say you are not cool in fact you are probably approaching flog territory
crannypete 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:25 pm

ps brother run off and tell our friends at hawk headquarters how you is slaughtering me in a debate on nicks just the way you kept running off to tell them every time i pm d you here but thanks for keep bumping that thread up they thunk you were very stupid for doing that

ps2 if you actually opened the pm s brother they were just lots of dots
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:28 pm

I think brother run off and tell our friends at hawk headquarters how you is a lot of things.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:33 pm

Pass the popcorn, this could yet be fun.

FWIW, I actually tend to agree with Crannypete. (there's a sentance I didn't think I'd be typing).

I didn't know the bloke well by any stretch so I'm in no position to comment on his mental state. However, I'd suggest that someone who decides to suicide isn't just responding to a single event (unless it's really severe) but more likely they already had issues and one event was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

That could also fit within the definition of "mentally unbalanced" though.

crannypete 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 pm

i can see what you are saying brother you are probably right i just reckon that there is different kinds of mentally unbalanced like mentally unbalanced level 1 just lost my job who will support my family i m so upset i cant think clearly i do something stupid what cant be un done and if i ever woke up i d regret it

then there is mentally unbalanced level ten i tie myself up with string and blockade my house and seal all the doors and windows to stop the beams going into my head i have to top myself to stop these thoughts death is a release

i think this bloke might of been closer to level one than level ten

but at the end of the day he is dead his wife has no husband and his kids have no dad so who really cares if some bullshit insurance company has to cough up some dough to give them a little bit of financial non distrest and the union pays the excess

memeber whatever you call yourself you are lucky to have lived a lucky life i hope bad shit does not happen to you even but i dont like you
crannypete 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:55 pm

HAL wrote:
I think brother run off and tell our friends at hawk headquarters how you is a lot of things.

he does brother but he doesunt know who i am there and we are actually friends there he just cant work it out
HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:57 pm

crannypete wrote:
i can see what you are saying brother you are probably right i just reckon that there is different kinds of mentally unbalanced like mentally unbalanced level 1 just lost my job who will support my family i m so upset i cant think clearly i do something stupid what cant be un done and if i ever woke up i d regret it

then there is mentally unbalanced level ten i tie myself up with string and blockade my house and seal all the doors and windows to stop the beams going into my head i have to top myself to stop these thoughts death is a release

but at the end of the day he is dead his wife has no husband and his kids have no dad so who really cares if some bullshit insurance company has to cough up some dough to give them a little bit of financial non distrest and the union pays the excess

memeber whatever you call yourself you are lucky to have lived a lucky life i hope bad shit does not happen to you even but i dont like you
All of them?
crannypete 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:00 pm

HAL wrote:
crannypete wrote:

All of them?

all of what dude?
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Stui is right as usual. Many, many factors at play, most likely. People (especially someone the age of this guy) don't kill themselves for no reason. He may have been mentally unbalanced, may have been depressed, who knows? Not for us to judge.
member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:33 pm

No fun stui.
I just find it truly jaw dropping that a grown man, or woman, has taken on the persona of a mentally challenged person. Truly sad.
Add to that the fact that I was invited to join a private forum that he/she was not, (and it's a forum of his favorite team!)and you can see why he/she is upset with me.
Very, very sad.

P.S. And now he/she is engaging with HAL. Truly sad!!!
HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:34 pm

I don't judge people. I can be a lot of fun.
crannypete 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:36 pm

hey dude thats a bit mean to say i am mentally chalenged you dont even know me ps you know i m on the private forum brother we are friends there you just dont know it so whose the mentally chalenged dude?

Last edited by crannypete on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 pm

You've got my full attention. I'm glad we have that all cleared up. Dude,
crannypete 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:42 pm

he s just a bit upset i m making friends with his friends brother he s getting a bit jealous even but i telled him a dont do the vegemite drilling stuff
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 pm

member34258 wrote:
No fun stui.
I just find it truly jaw dropping that a grown man, or woman, has taken on the persona of a mentally challenged person. Truly sad.
Add to that the fact that I was invited to join a private forum that he/she was not, (and it's a forum of his favorite team!)and you can see why he/she is upset with me.
Very, very sad.

P.S. And now he/she is engaging with HAL. Truly sad!!!

Fair enough. The Cheech and Chong impersonation is laid on with a trowell. Wink

Still, funny...like slapstick or vaudeville, is in the eye of the beholder.

PS. has anyone explained to them that voldemort is a Bot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: