Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who gets delisted

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

ay brown26, we will be playing more then 10 more games this year!!!

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:21 am

We need all available players to be fit and firing until the end of the year, but delistings are part and parcel of any footy team.

I have my opinions on who I think should be delisted at the end of the year, but these players already have enough on their plates without us reminding them how bad they are currently performing.

Let's get behind ALL our listed players and help them lift for the run home. Let's worry about delisting players when it is more appropriate.

"Racetracks are for racing, roads are for getting there."
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:50 am

I agree Dale mate. We all like to speculate who may go and who will stay etc. Right now all I care about is whether we will finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or in the top 8. Come October we can get out the thinking caps. I wanna see us continue winning and anyone who is listed at the moment plays for the CFC and they have my full support.

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 9:41 am

Too right CQ, what a dope I am - we've got 14 games left!!~

and the club is looking at next year's list I'm sure, probably MM already knows who's not likely to be there, but you can bete your bottom dollar he isn't telling any of his players if they're comming or going - he'll always tell them he's 100% behind them, and he may give them a list of improvements as long as frasers lanky arms, but half way through a season you don't tell a guy you're going to delist him come next year, cuase they would be shattered. And I think that any players reading this would feel pretty shattered too.

that's jut my opinion. No-one is arguing you shouldn't delist anyone, it's a fact of football. but I wouldn't want to see shawy or dimma reading this in a hurry, for example.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: