Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Johnson and Didak

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scribe 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

For mine...this could be the worst thread in the history of this site.
nathan92 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 pm

hey talwin i didnt know they let you use the internet in mental institutions
Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 pm
Post subject: Re: ben johnson and didakReply with quote

talwin wrote:
ok now u cant call me jumping on a losing team and saying the sky is falling.... we r winning.. but we wont come finals cause of didak johnson and davis the fact u boys rate them is a joke and i prob wont b seen on this site again cause u boys cant see it.. it is not all rosey at collingwood.. we have very good players. we have good ball winners profficient forwards but the 3 i named will NEVER perform in finals they dont win there own ball and johnson can not play.. running 10 metres forward of the ball for 30 touches (u didak) is useless.. and prob cya on nicks i hope im blatently wrong but wait till a prelim when our side falls apart

I want you to take those pills and pour them down the sink.
ronniebeast 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 pm

BJ a receiver??? Hardly.

Seem to remember quite clearly he was awesome in very heavy traffic as a back pocket in '02/'03.

Btw - might be more suited to the many Mick threads, but I thought the BJ back in the pocket again with a heavy tag on Milne was great as he is proven in that position and used to be our number one to play on the opposition goal sneak with Jim Clement rebounding (O'Brien now??).
talwin 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 pm

we'll see bj isnt a reciever his just useless... we'll see boys been meaning to write this for a while. its just a version of my other post after a lost but i did it after a win this time. u say im not a supporter but i'll be backing us into september.

oh and btw i realised why didak gets contested possesions. a lose ball get is a contested possesion as u have won the contest. that stat is now a joke. no point running forward of the ball and looking good when the game is won. didak and davis are the worst at it.,

i want to win the flag boys. swan has workrate and energy and wins so much of the ball. pendles is the class and the skills. reid is looking good at chb and will be a superstar. shaw gains close to the most metres per game of everyone in the comp. cloke has his off days but has a good set of hands and a great size. but boys there has to be a reason we havent won a flag. and that reason is didak for all his smooth skills, pace and daring relies on someone else winning the "hard ball get" for him to get the ball. if we're not winning the contest in a true contested situation didak isnt winning the ball. and if didak isnt recieveing the ball we cant use the skills he possesses. but if he made a small change and was in the contest he might win the hard ball get and be able to use his humangous assets of pace skill and class. but without pushing to the help his mates out at the contest unless we have a good day out and sometimes win contests outnumbered he doesnt get the ball.

bj has pace and kicks long- which is good. but i question the value of his kicks. when i watch him he seems to kick over the top or just misses the player or kicks it to a one on one. that can also be helpful. but as u all point out hes a back pocket. so the one oln one is on the wing or half forward not full forward where it needs to be. mayb a change in role on to the win or hf and get him to hit up dawes and cloke and get more inside 50's would work. but for all the love for him i cant see it. hes averaging 20 touches and 3 inside 50's which for me proves his one on ones are happening at the wrong place. his disposal % has been sitting around 80 and as low as 37. but when u kick long to a contest that counts as an effective kick even if u then lose that contest. so hope i have given u all something to think about and i dont need to say anything bout davis a lot of u can see his flaws
Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 pm

talwin wrote:
we'll see bj isnt a reciever his just useless... we'll see boys been meaning to write this for a while. its just a version of my other post after a lost but i did it after a win this time. u say im not a supporter but i'll be backing us into september.

oh and btw i realised why didak gets contested possesions. a lose ball get is a contested possesion as u have won the contest. that stat is now a joke. no point running forward of the ball and looking good when the game is won. didak and davis are the worst at it.,

i want to win the flag boys. swan has workrate and energy and wins so much of the ball. pendles is the class and the skills. reid is looking good at chb and will be a superstar. shaw gains close to the most metres per game of everyone in the comp. cloke has his off days but has a good set of hands and a great size. but boys there has to be a reason we havent won a flag. and that reason is didak for all his smooth skills, pace and daring relies on someone else winning the "hard ball get" for him to get the ball. if we're not winning the contest in a true contested situation didak isnt winning the ball. and if didak isnt recieveing the ball we cant use the skills he possesses. but if he made a small change and was in the contest he might win the hard ball get and be able to use his humangous assets of pace skill and class. but without pushing to the help his mates out at the contest unless we have a good day out and sometimes win contests outnumbered he doesnt get the ball.

bj has pace and kicks long- which is good. but i question the value of his kicks. when i watch him he seems to kick over the top or just misses the player or kicks it to a one on one. that can also be helpful. but as u all point out hes a back pocket. so the one oln one is on the wing or half forward not full forward where it needs to be. mayb a change in role on to the win or hf and get him to hit up dawes and cloke and get more inside 50's would work. but for all the love for him i cant see it. hes averaging 20 touches and 3 inside 50's which for me proves his one on ones are happening at the wrong place. his disposal % has been sitting around 80 and as low as 37. but when u kick long to a contest that counts as an effective kick even if u then lose that contest. so hope i have given u all something to think about and i dont need to say anything bout davis a lot of u can see his flaws

Fair dinkum, you must be Kevin Sheedy's love child.
Melsa5 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 pm

"and that reason is didak for all his smooth skills, pace and daring relies on someone else winning the "hard ball get" for him to get the ball. if we're not winning the contest in a true contested situation didak isnt winning the ball. and if didak isnt recieveing the ball we cant use the skills he possesses. but if he made a small change and was in the contest he might win the hard ball get and be able to use his humangous assets of pace skill and class. but without pushing to the help his mates out at the contest unless we have a good day out and sometimes win contests outnumbered he doesnt get the ball. "

Mate not having a go at you as you are entitled to your opinion. But all I ask is that you watch Dids last 5 games and he has done everything you have asked him to do. His intensity, defensive work and in and under work is the best I have seen from him in years! At the moment, he gets the boys into the play just as much as Pendles does and his tackles hurt. I haven't seen that from Dids before.

Your opinion might have been valid a couple of years ago but not this year mate. He is the full package and if not more!

All Australian form if you ask me.
talwin 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Melsa5 wrote:
"and that reason is didak for all his smooth skills, pace and daring relies on someone else winning the "hard ball get" for him to get the ball. if we're not winning the contest in a true contested situation didak isnt winning the ball. and if didak isnt recieveing the ball we cant use the skills he possesses. but if he made a small change and was in the contest he might win the hard ball get and be able to use his humangous assets of pace skill and class. but without pushing to the help his mates out at the contest unless we have a good day out and sometimes win contests outnumbered he doesnt get the ball. "

Mate not having a go at you as you are entitled to your opinion. But all I ask is that you watch Dids last 5 games and he has done everything you have asked him to do. His intensity, defensive work and in and under work is the best I have seen from him in years! At the moment, he gets the boys into the play just as much as Pendles does and his tackles hurt. I haven't seen that from Dids before.

Your opinion might have been valid a couple of years ago but not this year mate. He is the full package and if not more!

All Australian form if you ask me.

i play footy sats so i dont see sat day games and i work sunday so i dont see sundday games live. and usually dont watch them. but i'll have a good look at him and i hope that you are right i want to win a flag. because with all the work u say hes doing he will be the superstar that can win us the flag but i cant see him doing it
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm

talwin wrote:

oh and btw i realised why didak gets contested possesions. a lose ball get is a contested possesion as u have won the contest. that stat is now a joke.

Are you sure about this?

Seems to me a loose ball get would be an uncontested possession???

The General Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:56 pm

talwin wrote:
i play footy sats so i dont see sat day games and i work sunday so i dont see sundday games live. and usually dont watch them. but i'll have a good look at him and i hope that you are right i want to win a flag. because with all the work u say hes doing he will be the superstar that can win us the flag but i cant see him doing it

Maybe you should put aside some time to go to school as well. They teach English there and you can learn grammer too.
Colonel 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

The General wrote:

Maybe you should put aside some time to go to school as well. They teach English there and you can learn grammer too.

"Grammer"? Really?
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Colonel wrote:
The General wrote:

"Grammer"? Really?

gold!!!
Pebbles Rocks 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 pm

talwin wrote:

Does anyone see the irony that talwin's avatar is Luke Ball who is recognised by the football community as a well educated and articulate man?

Aaaarrrgghh, reading his posts is like extracting teeth with plyers.

Go back to Bigfooty (or wherever you came from) Talwin. I like Nick's because the general quality of posts is as good as anywhere. I think I speak on behalf of most Nicksters in saying we unashamedly expect posters to post some decent English and to have a fair grasp of the contribution by our players. IMO, so far the excrement you have dished up has been nothing short of woeful.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm

[quote=".[/quote]

i play footy sats [/quote]
I'll bet you you're a receiver Laughing And you probably are on the footy field as well Cool
Benno Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Talwin - Do you actually watch the football? Or read bigfooty's Bay 13 then come in here talking utter tripe?

Cya chief, you surely will not be missed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: