Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

If Molloy has another bad season...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading the intra club game i have decided to edit this post. Is he really looking that bad???????. I saw a bit of the intra club thing on a sports show and he didn't look that bad. Anyway,i still say, go get them Molloy!!!!!!!!!. Look at what Burns has done.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2003:The beginning of molloy's injury free footy seasons,here's to many more games played by molloy.*
*2002,2003 Joint V.C*

[This message has been edited by molloymagic (edited 07 February 2003).]
angel 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:15 pm

Molloy is one of the highest paid players at the club so must perform. Last year he gave us very little. Reports this year don't sound encouraging.

Pies light up my world. Davis was the next big thing but now it will be Didak or Cole. Go Pies!
Stan Magro 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:42 pm

Lets not get too discouraged about Molloy the season hasn't even started and we are already thinking that the guy might not be up to it, he will never be super quick or a dead eye dick in front of the sticks but his physical presence is something we have missed at this club since the days of Millane, Kelly and Shaw. I'm sure come the Home & Away season and Molloy having a pre-season under his belt he will have a massive presence in our side, I still feel a lot of Pies supporters remember the Grand Final of last season and his disappointing effort but he was lacking so much match fitness if Clokey wasn't suspended Molloy wouldn't have played Malthouse took the punt and it back fired but I was all for Molloy playing in that game I was hoping he could have a bit of a presence but it didn't work, stick with Molloy I'm sure this season he will have a healthy contribution in our tilt at the eight and hopefully progress further.

y2Traci Gemini

Geelong Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:53 pm

I'm really looking forward to seeing molly this year. It'll be great to have his strength to open up the packs. He'll have a full pre-season under him this year & that should do wonders. He had a great year in 2001 and I'm sure he'll have another this year if he can stay injury free.

"With hope in our hearts, and wings on our heels"
Trippy Pie Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:05 pm

I have been lucky enough to have the chanto talk to the lad on more than one occassion over the last 12 months, THE MAN IS PISSED at his contribution last year.
As I stated earlier BRING ON THE FULLBACKS, and any other idiot in the wtong colours whp gets in his way>

COLLINGWOOD RULES no one else matters!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: