Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go "Oh Sh*t!"

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4pies Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
Just got the kids a pre concert pizza, box broke and it is now all over my front seat. Waiting for my freebee replacement. Why do things always land the wrong way up? How do I get pizza topping off my seat....... Dashboard carpet etc etc
Oh shit in deed!

so I take it that the pizza had extra tomato paste on top?
bloody hell.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Had a birthday party at the house last night, son turned 22.

I was inside playing Singstar when someone ran in and said the neighbour down the back was trying to climb over the fence with a carving knife in his hand.

So, went down the back yard to chat. He was seriously pissed off (it was around 3am), a kid who has an intellectual disability who came with his father, my ex wife's new boyfriend (he's 17 and no he wasn't drinking) had got wound up by a couple of the others who had been drinking and pegged a couple of empty stubbies onto the roof of this blokes house.

The rails on the fence are on my side and the bloke has some of that stck cladding on his side so he was having a bugger of a time trying to climb over, and that was quite a big carving knife.

Spoke to him from about 2 metres away, apologised and calmed him down, yelled at the peanut gallery up on the deck to STFU.

talk about a twat though. Threatening to bring his bikie mates around etc, trying to climb over with a carving knife, WTF was he planning on doing with that? A few of the boys who were there would have torn him apart if he actually made it over. He had every right to be angry, which is why I apologised and didn't argue with a couple of his more outlandish threats and comments but geez.

I told him if he had a problem and wanted to talk, he obviously knows where I live, come around to the front door and I'm happy to have a chat. I'm still waiting.

Calmed him down, made sure the music was off, had a chat to the kid who'd thrown the bottles (with his dad standing nearby) and told him I hope he'd learned from this not to let people egg him on - evryone makes mistakes, he'd just made one, learn from it and don't do it again. Poor kid just nodded, I think he was shitting himself, but I kept my voice quiet and calm and his dad had no comment, except a couple of nods when I was speaking.

The doofuses who egged him on came up to me individually and apologised, so all was good. Music's off, people are settling down. Cool. Have a smoke and a drink and chillax.

"Stui, the Police are in the front yard"

Oh shit.

Walked out the front with a glass of red in my hand, said to the constable, "G'day mate, what's up?"

Noise complaint. Music was already off, no big deal, Asked for name and date of birth, provide that, constable writes it down in his notebook, "Too easy" he says, after getting an assurance the music was staying off.

"You're bleeding" says the female cop. "Huh" says me? She points to my foot, I obviously got some scratches from the garden when I was down the back talking to knife boy. "Meh, it's only blood" says I , the male cop laughs, they leave.

Got to bed about 4. Got up at 10, expecting a bomb site. Oh Shit. The Captain pulled her finger out, got the remaining bodies to help and cleaned everything up before they went to bed. I got up to a clean house. Shocked

Oh Shit Exclamation Very Happy

Black_White Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Housos.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Black_White wrote:
Housos.

nah, no skanks, no drugs, only one Maori ( I think he's Maori, I didn't ask) who was passed out by midnight and (almost) everyone over 18 has a job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: