Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

It's official. We are Flag favourites !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rand corp 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawks have to be the raging favourite at this stage
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:04 pm

As I say, UNTIL we LEARN how to beat hawthorn, we cannot be flag favourites and that's the bottom line.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
As I say, UNTIL we LEARN how to beat hawthorn, we cannot be flag favourites and that's the bottom line.

Hawthorn are a club of dumb arse primates who are lower in IQ than your average suburban Baboon. They are an ageing foul side who rely on sooking to umpires for free kicks inside 50 more than they score contested goals. When provoked, Hawthorn play thuggish childish football and squeal like obese pigs when they are penalised. Hawthorn are the modern day equivalent of a flower power Nimbin NSW group orgy without the big bang at the end, so you don't get any bang for your buck. They are flour and no meat in a mardi gras meat pie. Think about it! Awake sleepers, for you will soon learn Hawthorn are this seasons true pretenders. Awake thee Magpie Fans, for you will rejoice in 14. Have faith or get off the train called success.

Stupied 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:43 pm

You tell em Hiss. Banish the non-believer heathens from this board!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:45 am

Nah, Melbourne would have smashed the saints, the saints have lost soul.

Hawks depth not so hot last night, and wasn't it beautiful.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:46 am

If it wasn't official, it is now.

Who beat Sydney in Sydney?

Who did not beat Sydney in Sydney?

Who beat the Roos at home?

Who did not beat the Roos at home?

Who beat the Pies and the Hawks?

So, flag favourites are Geelong, but we are next Very Happy.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:15 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Hawthorn are a club of dumb arse primates who are lower in IQ than your average suburban Baboon. They are an ageing foul side who rely on sooking to umpires for free kicks inside 50 more than they score contested goals. When provoked, Hawthorn play thuggish childish football and squeal like obese pigs when they are penalised. Hawthorn are the modern day equivalent of a flower power Nimbin NSW group orgy without the big bang at the end, so you don't get any bang for your buck. They are flour and no meat in a mardi gras meat pie. Think about it! Awake sleepers, for you will soon learn Hawthorn are this seasons true pretenders. Awake thee Magpie Fans, for you will rejoice in 14. Have faith or get off the train called success.

Well Hiss, the swannies showed how you beat the dawks, you don't give em an inch, man up, stop those pretty little pin point passing crap, bump em and pressure, we could learn a lot from that video of the game. Hawks did have hodge and Mitchell out, but we have injuries all the time nearly, no excuse. yeh, the buggers are beatable, I don't think they will go back to back, their much vaunted depth is not all that flash, and their backline is pretty small against big guys. Idea

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:22 pm

just watched the roughie one on afl page, his eyes were not on the ball, he meant to bump, and he just about killed the guy, gotta be 2

totally different from the viney one. that was unavoidable.

VicParkTragic 

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

.......a flower power Nimbin NSW group orgy without the big bang at the end, so you don't get any bang for your buck.

Do you have an actual address for this do? How often do they meet?

Warbler 

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:59 am

After reading this thread I'm wondering if I'm the only one to have seem Port play .

Our final 1/4 fade outs will cost us dearly against Port .

Guess what I'm suggesting is that Port are looking a lot better at this stage than Geelong , Hawthorn , Sydney , Freo & I can't see any reason they won't be playing a big role in determining who plays off in this years G/F .

GO PIES
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:29 pm
Post subject: LolReply with quote

Warbler wrote:
After reading this thread I'm wondering if I'm the only one to have seem Port play .

Guess what I'm suggesting is that Port are looking a lot better at this stage than Geelong , Hawthorn , Sydney , Freo & I can't see any reason they won't be playing a big role in determining who plays off in this years G/F .

GO PIES

Port are pretenders. Now mark my words, the Hawks are now starting to crumble. Rioli out for a month and likely more. We are over due for another Jeff outburst. Watch this space. Port are peaking too early. Young side that will collapse under finals pressure. Freemantle mark II without a GF. The Pies are the real deal this year. Poised with the chance to take first spot later in the year . Floreat Peaker ! I can't believe this site. I am attacked when I condemn our performance, I am condemned for supporting our chances. This is as bad as a Liberal Party fundraiser where strippers are not welcome.

Az 

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Post subject: Re: LolReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Warbler wrote:

GO PIES

Port are pretenders. Now mark my words, the Hawks are now starting to crumble. Rioli out for a month and likely more. We are over due for another Jeff outburst. Watch this space. Port are peaking too early. Young side that will collapse under finals pressure. Freemantle mark II without a GF. The Pies are the real deal this year. Poised with the chance to take first spot later in the year . Floreat Peaker ! I can't believe this site. I am attacked when I condemn our performance, I am condemned for supporting our chances. This is as bad as a Liberal Party fundraiser where strippers are not welcome.

Hawthorne are pretenders? Port are pretenders? The two sides we couldn't beat last year, one of whom defeated us in a final and the other of whom went on to win the flag. Yep, what a bunch of pretenders they are. What annoys me more than anything is a one eyed supporter who does their best to convince us that the top two placed teams in the comp right now are no good. Hiss... mate. Wake up!
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Post subject: Re: It's official. We are Flag favourites !Reply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Just chatting to a bloke at the RSL who has accurately picked the last 13 premiership teams for each season after Round 6. He is a genius. He told me that it is ours this year. I nearly started sobbing in my beer. Another drinker who claimed to be a Footscray fan became so aggressive he had to be restrained. Now of course I was smitten. I knew we were showing great signs, but beating Hawthorn, well that's a big call. My RSL footy fortune teller reckons that Hawthorn will suffer more big injuries this year and be embroiled in a sports supplement crisis later in the season. Wow me thinks! He is definite that they will not win the flag. Alas, a few things need to come together for a club to win a flag. Yeah sure form is a big part of that, but a weakening of your opposition is critical. Last man standing is a good omen. Start backing us in at the Tote my magpie friends, it will be money well spent.

OK, as usual I'll bite! Save this post Hiss.

As much as I would love to see it, your mate is one or two years out with his prediction. I think we will go close next year but extremely confident about 2016. I'm not talking injuries, suspensions or other unknown issues here, just team building progress, maturity as a playing group and match experience at an optimum level for BOTH the coach and the playing group.

Until then, just ask your drunken mate for next week’s tattslotto numbers… Rolling Eyes .
partypie 

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Love your work Hiss. The result of Hawthorns and Fremantles losses of personnel on the weekend prove that all the top teams are vulnerable.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:53 pm

WE are flying under the radar, still underdogs, that's how we love it, Matty Lloyd barely rates us, sneak a top four spot, and anything can happen. !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: