Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cloke’s Armchair Ride

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupied wrote:
Stop the $£$%^%%$ Cloke hate Dave. Yes, he is out of form. Yes, he dropped a sitter at the start of the game. But I'll be £$%$ed if our fwd 50 delivery wasn't shithouse tonight. There's only so much he can do if he has to compete in 2v1s with a highball coming in.

Yeah let's drop him. Who's going to replace him? What quality tall forward do we have running around in the VFL?

One loss and everyone starts these stupid pissy threads.

Bring a Small Forward in like Kennedy or even Karnezis

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:45 pm

A player like Jenkins can turn goals out if nothing and snag 4 ... Cloke can't stay on his feet in a contest or bring the ball to ground. Oh, and go we actually have ANY crumbers in this team?
Greeny2968 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Cloke has no 1st effort, let alone a 2nd effort.

When Reid is fit, Cloke should be dropped.

Put Lynch on the long term injury list and play Martin on the forward line instead of Blair.
Stinger 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Wow! Get the ball into the forward 50 as slow as treacle, if at all, and see how you go. Our delivery to Cloke is woeful. He need to play up the ground more circa 2010/11. Sit Jesse in the square as the lead out forward.

Cloke is not a FF. He is a CHF

Exactly. Pretty much see him camped in the forward 50. When was the last time you saw him push right up on the wing or even in the defensive 50. Jesse White makes it back there.
Stinger 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Greeny2968 wrote:

Put Lynch on the long term injury list and play Martin on the forward line instead of Blair.

Agreed - we need goal kickers
woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Stupied wrote:
Stop the $£$%^%%$ Cloke hate Dave. Yes, he is out of form. Yes, he dropped a sitter at the start of the game. But I'll be £$%$ed if our fwd 50 delivery wasn't shithouse tonight. There's only so much he can do if he has to compete in 2v1s with a highball coming in.

Yeah let's drop him. Who's going to replace him? What quality tall forward do we have running around in the VFL?

If you think Karnezis is a good replacement for Cloke you are kidding yourself.
We had a shocker & the opposition outworked us. Part of the problem is allowing a spare defender back & having Witts play forward. He is too slow & it means we can't hold the ball inside our forward 50.
magirl Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Stinger wrote:
Wow! Get the ball into the forward 50 as slow as treacle, if at all, and see how you go. Our delivery to Cloke is woeful. He need to play up the ground more circa 2010/11. Sit Jesse in the square as the lead out forward.

Seriously. I wish I could agree. hit on the chest tonight but he fumbled and turned it over. I love the man but have to call it as I saw it tonight. I know he will get back to his best, But not there right now.

Stupied 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Stupied wrote:

Stop being retarded.
Beast 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 pm

woftam wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Stupied wrote:

We had a shocker & the opposition outworked us. Part of the problem is allowing a spare defender back & having Witts play forward. He is too slow & it means we can't hold the ball inside our forward 50.

I actually think Witts is the one thats been getting an armchair ride from us, the bloke is an absolute liability and I have had strong doubts on that ever changing for awhile. We're basically one man short when he is named.

Clokey never stops working but the fact he is in for a shocker just about every time he has a poor start to the game is a big worry.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 pm

collie dog wrote:
He is seriously a mental case. That mohawk hairstyle was very revealing. Until he gets his act together Cloke should learn to mark again in the VFL.

Tough gig learning how to mark a half volley.
magirl Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Beast wrote:
woftam wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Stupied wrote:

I actually think Witts is the one thats been getting an armchair ride from us, the bloke is an absolute liability and I have had strong doubts on that ever changing for awhile. We're basically one man short when he is named.

Clokey never stops working but the fact he is in for a shocker just about every time he has a poor start to the game is a big worry.

hope there are no more poor starts then. Bring it on. Pies not to lose anymore games this season. Go pies

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Stupied wrote:

Sheeeesh!!!
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 pm

He has been bloody ordinary for the coin he's on. Needs to have a good hard look at himself and shave those bloody sideburns!

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Karnezis yes. But not at the expense of Cloke. Not saying Goldsack should be dropped, his forward pressure is great but forwards are there to kick goals and he ain't doing that. Goldy to the back line and Karnezis in.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Damien wrote:
Karnezis yes. But not at the expense of Cloke. Not saying Goldsack should be dropped, his forward pressure is great but forwards are there to kick goals and he ain't doing that. Goldy to the back line and Karnezis in.

What does Cloke Offer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: