Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Scharanberg Injured in VFL

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are cooked you are cooked.
I first read about Scharenburg at the same time I turned on to see PA 104 v Carl 19. Looks like we are not the only mob doing it tough.
Knee injuries are more often than not random events, so our 2014 ends on a another sour note.
This is a season best put behind us.
It's cue in the rack time.
Not a season to forget, but one to learn from and put into the drawer for later reference.
I'm already feeling like redemption is in order, so bring on next year.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
**** me dead, we are cursed, what a shit season all round. sigh.

Cursed my ass, we change fitness guru's and we suddenly have the worst injury rate in history of sport.

Now you are just being ridiculous. How can an impact injury be related to the fitness coaches. You will make any wild claim to support your tenuous outlandish claims. Grow up.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
**** me dead, we are cursed, what a shit season all round. sigh.

Cursed my ass, we change fitness guru's and we suddenly have the worst injury rate in history of sport.

Now you are just being ridiculous. How can an impact injury be related to the fitness coaches. You will make any wild claim to support your tenuous outlandish claims. Grow up.

How many soft tissue injuries have we had this year? And over training can have a direct impact on impact injuries IMO, tendons and ligaments can tire/ware as well..

And EAD.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Big T 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Has been three and a half years of high injury rate.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Over training my ass. This guy has spent most of the season at home recovering from an operation on his legs.

I know who has had a soft tissue injury and its somewhere between Defenders ears.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Why am I not surprised? This kid had a reputation for dodgy legs when we drafted him. But no, waste another rare high draft pick. He will sadly go the way of another South Aussie - Sean Rusling.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 pm

collie dog wrote:
Why am I not surprised? This kid had a reputation for dodgy legs when we drafted him. But no, waste another rare high draft pick. He will sadly go the way of another South Aussie - Sean Rusling.

in chimes ms positivity hound dog, right on cue. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Over training my ass. This guy has spent most of the season at home recovering from an operation on his legs.

I know who has had a soft tissue injury and its somewhere between Defenders ears.

Obviously I'm not using just him as an example, but overall my point remains.

You like this.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Since when is an issue with the navicular bones in your feet a soft tissue injury?
It's not soft tissue.
It's not his legs.
It's bones in his feet and the operation was successful.

I have no idea if he will prove to be a player for us, but at least those who are his or his recruiters detractors should get their facts correct.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 pm

sixpoints wrote:
I have no idea if he will prove to be a player for us, but at least those who are his or his recruiters detractors should get their facts correct.

Why? Do you have some justification for this intemperate call for a radical change in policy?

princem007 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Of course he is not going to be happy if he hurt his knee, would you expect him to be doing cartwheels?

And soft tissue my ass, a knee has nothing to do with soft tissue, its a joint with ligaments that hold knee together. I think too many people here maybe smoking joints.

The crutches are standard thse days, like the moonboot, looks worse than it actually is but it would be to prevent further injury.

I would say 2-3 week injury if a cartilage at best, put him in cottonwool and ge will be right for a full preseason. If a acl well he gone till probably june next year, a big blow but doesnt sound that bad according to Mark Stevens.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:37 pm

princem007 wrote:
Of course he is not going to be happy if he hurt his knee, would you expect him to be doing cartwheels?

And soft tissue my ass, a knee has nothing to do with soft tissue, its a joint with ligaments that hold knee together. I think too many people here maybe smoking joints.

The crutches are standard thse days, like the moonboot, looks worse than it actually is but it would be to prevent further injury.

I would say 2-3 week injury if a cartilage at best, put him in cottonwool and ge will be right for a full preseason. If a acl well he gone till probably june next year, a big blow but doesnt sound that bad according to Mark Stevens.

What's wrong with smoking joints? TBH if I pass one around at a party and someone refuses I'm very wary of them.

You like this.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:08 am

Defender wrote:
princem007 wrote:

What's wrong with smoking joints? TBH if I pass one around at a party and someone refuses I'm very wary of them.

If you threw a party and anyone turned up I'd be wary of them. Smile
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 am

Redlight wrote:
Defender wrote:
princem007 wrote:

If you threw a party and anyone turned up I'd be wary of them. Smile

Yeah I'm guessing you'd be wary of a lot of things though.

You like this.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:00 am

If he's done an ACL it could mean not taking Moore, sounds harsh I know but thems the brakes.

You like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8   

Jump to: