Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Poor Crowd Turnout Last Night

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS THE GREATEST 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean you haven't figured out the once great game is dying at a rapid pace. The game is garbage and the actual game doesn't get spoken about anymore it's the soap opera that surrounds it. Haven't been since they introduced the most disgraceful rule in the history of the game, the sub rule. I've converted to NBA now. AFL is well and truly dead
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:40 am

I'm not doubting the game as a spectacle has diminished to what we grew up loving with heavy congestion being an example of this decline.

However I hope the evolving nature of the game will see it change for the better unless the AFL attempts to impose more rules to reduce congestion but the AFL Rules Committee's constant rule changes hasn't helped improve the game recently either.

This was discussed heavily about a month ago in the media and even on this board so people are not dismissing the spectacle of the modern day game as being a reason for a drop in numbers in Victoria.

The introduction of live football from 2012 and the ongoing soap opera surrounding the AFL in various ways such as the Essendon supplements scandal and the Adam Goodes booing controversy has alienated some supporters as well.

i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:11 pm

It is hard to enjoy the footy with a few mates these days as the constant loud music filling every second the pill isn't in the air, makes discussion impossible.

Fans have been asking for it to be stopped or turned down since it started, but it has had no effect.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Had a choice between the Geelong game Friday night or the Port Melbourne game Saturday. Opted to go to Vic Park.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: