Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Club is Stuffed

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Better or less worse?
Seth 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Bucks dismantled the 'rat pack' to bring in his own players and culture, yet what culture do we have. 2 players last year take illicit drugs and done for performance enhancing and suspended for 2 years.

This year we have reported up to 25% of our players tested positive to illicit drugs allegedly.

Bucks gave up a premiership team to his current team and exactly what type of culture has he produced.

We are gone as a club, a laughing stock going backwards.
lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:13 pm

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
How about a bit of loyalty here. The club is not stuffed. We have a bright future ahead, but at the moment we're not playing good footy. Remember the team we fielded today is the youngest team in the AFL. Goodyear made his debut today. He will only get better. Maynard had a dreadful first quarter. He played much better the next three quarters. Grundy played much better today and De Goey and Crisp we're getting more of the ball today. Next week we get back Varcoe and Sidebottom and we can only get better from here.

This sounds like the standard post-game line from Buckley over the past three seasons. I don't buy it.

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Neither do I. We're done and so is our coach.
Peponi 

There is only one team. And that team is Collingwood.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:20 pm

Keep calm everyone. Under Buckley we will be rebuilding for another 5 years. Be patient. And keep buying your memberships. And letting the President know how grouse he is.
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:23 pm

How about a bit of loyalty here. The club is not stuffed. We have a bright future ahead, but at the moment we're not playing good footy. Remember the team we fielded today is the youngest team in the AFL. Goodyear made his debut today. He will only get better. Maynard had a dreadful first quarter. He played much better the next three quarters. Grundy played much better today and De Goey and Crisp we're getting more of the ball today. Next week we get back Varcoe and Sidebottom and we can only get better from here.

Loyalty! If you want to preach loyalty then look no further than the 22 players who took to the field today. I don't care how young they might be but there was no loyalty shown by them to the club, the jumper or the fans.

We pay our hard earned and show up every week, it's just a shame our team can't do the same.
Cuthbert Collingwood Aquarius

Once was on fire, now all at sea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 pm

DTM has spoken! Quick 3rd get over to his place and start taking notes, I'll be rustling up some tanks to invade the Whatever it's Name is Centre, meet you guys at Punt Road bridge at 0300 Sunday.
boofa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Sorry..... Bucks has to go now.
magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:50 pm

About an hour ago I wrote a page of angry drivel then deleted it. Why? Because I was pi$$ed off and wanted heads to roll and in a moment of sanity I thought "don't post when angry". Looking back on it now after much consideration and deliberation I have come to the conclusion that I was right in the first place!!

F@ck me why did I waste my time and effort and then delete it?!! It was gold that I wrote I tells ya!!

Naaa jokes, but I do think we were terrible today and my prediction for a top four place is now but a distant memory.

The truth is that alot of other teams are ahead of us in development and our list just ain't up to it.
We are young, we are not elite users of the ball and maybe we don't actually believe that we are ready this year.
Alot of belief may have went down the drain with Swans demise just quietly.

Is it a matter of waiting for Varcoe and Sidebottom to be our saviours.........F@ck knows!! But we better not serve up the same crap again, or I will f@cking let loose next week, without the sensible filter turned on!!

If you want to see just how much better we have to be, just take a look at the skills on display between GWS and Swans. 504. Its scary.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:15 pm

I don't think we're stuffed as a club.We can turn it around pretty quickly-with a whole new coaching panel.Other clubs have done it,and we can do it too.
Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:30 pm

As one of the commentators said today: "17 turnover marks to St Kilda in our backline shows a lack of system."

He must go.

Last edited by Gerry Cooper on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:31 pm

I reckon we need to attach an electrode to each players scrotum so that when any player isn't working hard enough, someone in the coaches box can just push a button and give that player some high wattage motivation.

Unfortunately on todays effort Eddie would have had to sell a pub to pay the electricity bill.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Oh. What is on todays effort Eddie would had to sell a pub to pay the electricity bill like on todays effort Eddie would had to sell a pub to pay the electricity bill.
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:51 pm

can't be blaming the players.
the western b dog coach, mccartney i think it was lost the faith of the
players and the board acted……………… well the rest is history.

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:55 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I reckon we need to attach an electrode to each players scrotum so that when any player isn't working hard enough, someone in the coaches box can just push a button and give that player some high wattage motivation.

Unfortunately on todays effort Eddie would have had to sell a pub to pay the electricity bill.

That is awesome. If I can lease a version for my sales staff too that would be great!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: