Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What Becomes Her....... begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

im sure i can whack that nob jockey in there somewhere!!!!
blacknwhitechic Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 am

Ooh, Shannon Noll - now him I like!! He can sing anything loud to me!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Shannon Noll is hot man!! I would love to take a DRIVE in his car!!!!! But he aint no Nick Maxwell!!! hehehehe!!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 am

Yuck. Don't like Noll. Glad to see he got rid of the flava sava, though.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:42 am

Good one, Danni! Although I think, for me, getting abducted by Fraser Gherig would be the ultimate nightmare, lol! (or Cameron Ling, ugh!)
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:29 am

New Chapter girls!!!

Chapter 26

Nick sat in the back of the ambulance holding Danni’s hand and he kept talking to her and making her talk back. She was in so much pain and she was struggling with it. He knew he had to take her mind off it anyway he could.
“I don’t want to wait to marry you. I want to do it as soon as we can” he said to her.
All Danni could do was nod, she probably didn’t even hear him properly, but all he could do was try. They pulled into the hospital and the paramedics dashed inside pushing the bed. Nick found out where she was going to be and went and looked for Cooper. He couldn’t see him outside so he went back and left a message at the nurses’ station to send him up to Danni’s room.
Nick made his way up to Danni’s room to find the paramedics gone and a couple of nurses and a doctor working on her. They had cut off her jeans and ripped her shirt to check out the wound on her chest. Nick stood in the doorway and after about 10 minutes the doctor came over to him.
“Are you family?” he asked
“I’m her fiancée. What is going on here? Is she going to be ok?” Nick asked
The doctor nodded, “Yes she will be ok. We have stopped the bleeding, but we need to retrieve the bullet. It is basically minor surgery, but depending on where it is, it could get complicated” the doctor said
“Whatever you need to do, do it. Make her right again” Nick pleaded
The doctor nodded again and walked back into Danni’s room and told the nurses to make the arrangements for surgery. They left her room and Nick came and stood by her bed. He had been in this position before, and even now it didn’t feel any better.

Cooper tapped on the door, and Nick gestured for him to come in. He explained what was going on.
“Oh shit. Can you sit with her please? I have to ring everyone. They need to know about this” Nick said
“No worries mate. Do what you need to” Cooper said
Nick walked out the door and Cooper went and sat in the chair next to Danni. He wanted to hold her hand, but he didn’t know whether he should or even if he could. He didn’t know how he was able to do this, he couldn’t bear to see her in hospital last time, but yet here he was.
“Danni please be ok. I know this isn’t the tie or place but I need to tell you, I still love you. I have never stopped. This was my fault I should never have left you alone the last time. Never” he said to her.
Danni just made a stirring noise and opened her eyes and turned her head to and looked at him in the eyes and tried to smile. He took her hand and kissed it just as Nick walked in. Nick looked at Danni and seen her eyes. She was looking at Cooper like she did him.
Nick walked back over to the bed. Cooper let g of her and jumped up. He didn’t know Nick had just seen that. Nick looked down at Danni whose eyes were now closed and her head somewhat down.
“Everyone ok?” Cooper asked trying to break the tension that just arose in the room.
“Yeah. They are all worried though. I told them to come and see her tomorrow afternoon or something” Nick said grabbing Danni’s hand
“That’s good. I might go and come back tomorrow then. Give you some time alone before she has her op” Cooper said
“Yeah ok. Thanks mate” Nick replied.
As Cooper turned and walked out the door Nick called out to him “Thanks again mate. I really do appreciate your help tonight”
Cooper gave him the thumbs up and then he was gone.
Nick sat there cradling Danni’s hand just watching her while she was sleeping. He must have drifted off himself a little, cause the next time that he blinked his eyes the doctor and nurses were walking in thru the door. They were here to take Danni to theatre. The doctor explained to him that eh would be better off going home and getting some sleep because when Danni came out of surgery that’s all she would be doing herself. Nick wasn’t so sure he wanted to leave her but he eventually relented. Before he left he gave the nurses station all of his phone numbers and beeper numbers so he could be contacted if anything happened or changed.
He kissed Danni’s forehead “I love you. I’ll be back first thing” he said into her ear and he watched her be pushed out the door.
He walked down to the front entrance at the hospital and realised he didn’t have his car. It was still at the ‘G’. He rang a taxi and went and picked it up and drove home to his place.
He walked inside and went straight to bed. He laid down and he just didn’t feel right. He missed having Danni beside him. It only made him realise, if he didn’t know already, how much he loved and wanted to be with her forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Nick had rung her Yadie was just upset, scared and relived that she couldn’t sleep. Alan had fallen back to sleep, he was exhausted after the game; he had played really well and had worked his ass off. Yadie got out of bed quietly and went into the lounge room and turned on the tv. She flicked thru the stations but there was nothing on, so she just watched the reply of the pies game. She grabbed her phone and sent a message to Cooper. She wanted to make sure he was ok to. About 5 minutes later her phone beeped and Cooper said he was fine, he just hoped Danni would be ok after this. Yadie was glad he was ok; it made her feel a little better.
Then she sent a message to the girls, cause she wanted to know if any of them could sleep either. Within seconds she had a message back from each of them. They were all worried, and they still didn’t have any idea who had done it to Danni because nothing had been mentioned on the news or anything.
They all sent texts back and forth talking and asking what time they wanted to meet at the hospital. None of the boys could go cause they had recovery in the morning and they couldn’t exactly miss that. Yadie asked the girls if they knew if Nick had spoken to Ed or Mick or anyone yet about what had happened because she assumed he’d be at the hospital first thing in the morning.
‘Maybe if he hasn’t one of our boys should tell them or remind Nick to ring them’ Mel messaged.
‘Yeah I think either of those’ Em added.
‘Seconded and moved’ Ash wrote
‘Agree with that’ Bianca put in.
The only question was who and when were they going to be told, because none of them wanted Nick to get into trouble.
‘If I asked Heath, I know he would do it’ Mel wrote.
Everyone text back and voted for Heath.
By the time they had finished the conversation with text messages it seemed like, Ash, Bianca and Em had all fallen asleep, before Yadie attempted to go back to bed she got a final message from Mel asking her if she was ok.
Yadie said she was, but deep down she was horrified that this had ever happened. She told Mel she blamed herself because they always went to the change rooms together, but this time Yadie was there before the final siren went. Mel sent her a text with a smiley face an the words – its not your fault, if it didn’t happen tonight, it could have been another night and perhaps someone different. It seemed to be unavoidable. Yadie didn’t feel any better, but she knew what Mel meant.
She got up, turned the tv off and went back to bed. She pushed herself in nice and tight to Alan and he put his arms around her. She felt safer now, but all she could think of was for how long?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What would you do?” Em asked Dale
“Huh? What? Not now Em” he answered
Em kicked his leg.
“Ok I’m up! What’s wrong?” he yelled as he jolted upright.
“What would you do? You know if this happened to me” she asked again
“I don’t know” he said rubbing his eyes, “I hope I’m never in that situation”
“What? You don’t know? How could you not know?” Em said with a little tone in her voice
“Em, I seen Nick, I would never want to go thru that, it would kill me” he said
“Yeah I guess it wouldn’t have helped that she was shot too I suppose. I mean having to be back at the hospital with her again” Em said
“What? When did this happen?” Dale asked not happy.
“About half an hour ago he rang” Em replied
“And you have only just told me now! Jesus Em” Dale said
He got out of bed and threw on some clothes and went into the kitchen. Em heard him pick up his keys and then close the front door.

Dale jumped in his car and rang Nick’s phone. No answer. So he sent him a text message as well, but he didn’t get anything back. He kept driving and phoned Alan and Travis and asked them if they knew about this. Travis definitely didn’t and Alan said he thought he heard Yadie say it but he was half asleep still. Dale said he was heading to Nick’s to make sure he was ok, but he couldn’t get hold of him by phone. Travis said he would meet him there and Alan said he would ring the hospital and see if he was still there by any chance.
Dale rocked up to Nick’s and pulled into his driveway. He tried ringing him one more time before going to his front door. He didn’t answer so he got out of his car, and Travis pulled up, and then he got the message from Dids that he wasn’t at the hospital, he passed it onto Travis and they both headed to the front door.
Travis knocked on the door hard so that if Nick was there, there’s no way he wouldn’t have heard it.
5 minutes later Nick opened the door, “What the hell are you two doing here?” he said yawning
“We just heard mate and we wanted to make sure you were doing alright” Dale said
“Yeah were your mates too you know! We do care!” Travis added

Nick let them inside and he went and made a coffee. He asked if they wanted one, but they didn’t answer. He cam out of the kitchen and sat down with them.
“What happened mate?” Dale asked
Nick told them what he knew and what they’d heard from outside the building.
“It all seemed to happen so fast. The next thing I know the cops are hauling out Fev. I couldn’t believe it” Nick said.
The boys could tell he was hurting; his eyes were so bloodshot from the crying he had obviously been doing.
“What’s Fev’s bloody problem? He has just gone crazy since his romp with Bingle. Why would he want to hurt any of us?” Travis said
“I’d say something along the lines of jealousy perhaps” Dale said
“I don’t know. But I know he got to Danni first. Who knows what else he had or has planned” Nick said and he stood up and walked away.
“Maybe we should let him get some sleep. He looks shocking” Dale said
“Yeah I agree. Should we leave him alone though?” Travis asked
“I don’t know. I’ll ring Em and find out what she reckons” Dale said

He rung Em and she suggested not to, but she would ask the others. Within 5 minutes she had rung him back and told him the rest of them reckon to stay with him, he probably shouldn’t be alone. Dale said thanks and hung up.
“Girls reckon to stay here, he’ll need support” he said
“Well I guess we stay then” Travis said making himself more comfortable in his chair.
Dale nodded and got up and went to look for Nick. He found him sitting at the kitchen table with his head in his hands, with a photo of him and Danni on the table. Dale patted him on the shoulder.
“She’ll be right mate. You know what she is like” he said.
Nick nodded, “I don’t know how much more of this I can take. She has been thru hell and this time it’s go to do with me” he said
“Mate this is not your fault, it’s no ones. Fev is a dick. He’s deluded. This could have happened to any of our girls” Dale replied
Nick was about to answer when his phone rang. It was the hospital.
“Hello” he said
“Mr. Maxwell, Doctor Logan” he said
“Yes, you have good news I hope” Nick said
“Yes actually I do. She is out of surgery and we got the bullet out of her leg. She seems to have all feeling in it from what I can tell at this moment” he said
“That’s great. I’m so relieved. When can I come back and see her?” Nick asked
“She will probably be asleep for a while yet. Its what 4.30am, so I’d advise not to come back here until at least visiting hours start” the doctor said
“Thanks so much. I really appreciate it” Nick said hanging up the phone.

Nick let out a huge sigh and also cracked a little smile. Dale could tell he already felt better.
“Mate maybe you should go and get s few hours sleep before you go and see her” Dale said
Nick nodded his head and took off to bed. Dale went back out to the lounge room and found Travis snoring in the armchair. He sat down on the couch and flicked thru the telly and watched some crappy SBS movie until her fell asleep himself.

Danni stirred and tried to open her eyes. She blinked a few times to get her focus back. She looked around and she knew she wasn’t in her room, but she really didn’t know where she was. She tried to sit up, but she noticed she had a drip in her arm and her leg was wrapped up in bandages.
“Oh my god! What the hell?” she said
A nurse walked into her room and could see that Danni was in a little shock. She went over and helped her sit up and she explained to Danni what had happened. With each word she uttered, Danni looked more and more in shock, by the end of it, she remembered it all. Although she didn’t know who it was who had taken her, and the nurse wasn’t any help either.
“Do you know where Nick is?” Danni asked
The nurse nodded “The doctor told him to come back in visitors hours because you needed to rest”
The nurse took Danni’s vitals and asked if she needed anything, Danni shook her head.
“No I just want Nick. Can you call him please? I need to see him” she said
I’ll check with the doctor, I’m not sure if he will let you have visitors yet. He wants you to rest up” the nurse said
Danni nodded and told her to forget it then. She would go back to sleep and see him when he got here. While she was asleep she was dreaming, but it wasn’t about Nick it was about Cooper. Going thru her head was the words ‘I still love, I’ve never stopped’ it was just repeating and repeating. She was in such a deep sleep but she still had a little smile on her face.

A few hours later, Nick told Travis and Dale to go home. He was going to the hospital to see Danni. Dale and Trav said they’d see him a bit later and left. Nick jumped in his car and made his way to the hospital. He walked in and headed to Danni’s room. As he got there the doctor walked over to him.
“She’s doing great. She still has all feeling in her leg and I think she will be fine from here on in” he said
Nick shook the doctors hand and thanked him, and asked how long she would be in hospital for. The doctor said about 2 weeks, as she needed to do some rehab and would learn some exercises she would need to continue when she went home. Nick thanked him again and the doctor walked away.
Nick walked into her room and sat down next to her bed and took her hand. He could see her smiling and so he assumed it was because she knew he was there.
“Babe are you awake?” he said
She didn’t open her eyes but she did stir a little. Nick held onto her hand and stroked it and just watched her.
After a few minutes, Danni opened her eyes and looked directly at him and smiled.
“Hey! I’ve been waiting for you” she said
Nick stood up and gave her a kiss and sat back down again.
“Hey! I’m so glad you are awake. You had me worried all over again” he said to her
“I’m so sorry! I can’t believe we are back here again” she laughed, “It’s like our first date all over again”
Nick laughed too “I wouldn’t want it any other way”
“So, who was it? Do you know?” she asked
“Yeah, it was Fev. The dumbass! No one knows what he was doing or what he wanted” he said
Danni looked shocked “Oh my god! I didn’t even recognise his voice. How bad is that?” Danni replied
“How is that bad? You were in shock, scared and stressed. If you had of picked him I’d say I was going to be marrying Albert Einstein” Nick said with a little chuckle at the end.

Danni laughed at and then she stopped. There was a knock on the door. She turned her head to find Cooper standing in the doorway. Nick looked less than impressed but Cooper wouldn’t have known that he just got there.
“If I’m intruding I can come back” he said – he had noticed Nick’s face.
Nick stood up, “No its ok. I have to go see her doctor anyway” he said
Danni looked at him and could see something was wrong. She didn’t know that he had heard Cooper tell Danni he still loved her. She watched him walk out and the coldness in Nick’s exchange of looks with Cooper.
As Cooper walked in and sat down Danni spoke.
“I know what you said yesterday”
Cooper looked at her with saddened eyes.
“I know, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said it. I had no right. I’m sorry” he said
“No you shouldn’t have. Why would you say that?” Danni asked
“Because I felt I needed to. I know I shouldn’t have, I was overcome with emotion Danni. I did wrong by you the last time you were in this position. I didn’t want to do wrong again” he said
Danni took a deep breath and wiped away a tear.
“Coop, it was too late. You were too late. I’m with Nick. I love Nick. I’m going to marry Nick” she said
Neither of them knew that Nick had come back and he was standing outside the door and he could hear everything they were saying.
“I know you do. That’s why I apologised. I don’t want to come between you two. He is a great guy and he totally loves you. He showed just how much last night. I want you to be happy Danni and he does” Cooper said, “He was ready to go into that building to get you without knowing who or how many people were in there”
Danni was wiping tears away regularly,
“Coop, I want you to be my, I mean our friend. You still mean a great deal to me and you are my best friend. I don’t want you not to be in my life! Nick knows that. But I am marrying him and I want to make that clear ok?” she said
“I wouldn’t have it any other way” Cooper said.
He leant over and gave Danni a hug and stood up and said he had to go; he had training to get to. They said there goodbyes and Cooper headed out the door and Nick was walking in. he thought he better or he could have been in trouble, that he didn’t want.

“Everything ok?” he asked walking in
“Everything is fine. What the doc say?” she asked
Nick told her she would be stuck in hospital for 2 weeks and she’d be doing rehab.
“Looks like you will be needing a nanny” he laughed
Danni smiled, “Do I get special privileges?” she asked
Nick just smiled and winked. They talked about the night before and about them.
“Now correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that I heard you say you wanted to marry me sooner rather than later” Danni asked him
Nick looked a little sheepish, but he knew he had said it, and it was true, but he didn’t know she had heard it.
“Nick? You ok? I’m stirring you, you know” Danni said
“I’m fine. And yes you are correct. I did say that, and yes I do mean it” he said, “I just wasn’t sure if you heard it, so it just shocked me”
“Was I not supposed to hear it?” she asked
“No, you were, but in the state you were in, I didn’t know if you did. I’m glad you did” he said
Danni smiled and grabbed his hand and tried to pull him to her, but she really only had one hand, plus her chest didn’t help either. Nick got up and sat on her bed. He leant in and kissed her. He put his hands on either side of her face and held her to him as best she could. Danni put her working arm around him and kissed him back. After a while they took a breath and Danni sat back against the bed.
“So when do you want to do this?” she asked, “Do we need to wait till the end of the season?”
“Well I really don’t want to. I want to do it now if we could, but I think that it would need a grant from the club if we do it mid year – I want my honeymoon! So I would need to check. When would you want to do it?” he asked Danni
“I would like to wait until the end of the season, that way it gives me time to prepare” Danni said
“If that’s when you want to do it, then that’s when we will do it” Nick agreed.

The boys had rocked up to training and they were all still a little startled and shocked over what had happened last night.
Heath went in and seen Mick and told him what had happened last night and why Nick wouldn’t be at training. Mick asked Heath why Nick didn’t ring himself.
“To be perfectly honest, Daisy and TC were at his place it seemed like football was the last thing on his mind they said” Heath said
Mick accepted that. He told Heath if he seen Nick to tell him to call him so he could be kept up to date.
Heath went back to the others and told them what Mick had said.
“Has anyone rung Nick today?” Dale asked
They all shook their heads.
“Maybe we should let him have some time with Danni on his own first” Travis said
“I still can’t believe it was Fev. What a knob” Scott laughed
“Well it was bound to happen, he’s lost the plot. First the bloody Bingle thing, and god knows who or what else he has done before this” Alan said
“It’s pretty scary that it could have been any of the girls, or even us the way he was carrying on” Heath added.

Mick then came out and blew his whistle that meant shut up and get on with it.
“Were not here for a mothers club meeting! Get to it” he yelled.
Soon the boys were running laps and doing drills. Then they separated into their groups – forwards, backs, mids and their coaches went thru their paces. After about 2 hours of training they were dismissed to hit the showers and go home for a few hours to be back for a footy clinic.
Bucks called Heath over to him and asked him why Nick wasn’t here, as he seemed to know what was going on. Heath told Bucks exactly what he told Mick earlier.
“Ok. Is she ok?” he asked
“Actually I have no idea. Haven’t spoken to Nick since last night. Was going to head over to the hospital in between now and the footy clinic” he said
“Well I’d like to be kept up to date please. Pass on mine and Tania’s best” Bucks said and walked off.
Heath went back to the Lexus Centre and showered and he rang Mel, as he got dressed.
“You wanna come past and get me so we can go to the hospital?” he said
“Yeah I’ll be there in about 15 minutes. Meet you out the front” she replied.
He hung up and asked the rest of them if they were going down the hospital, they said they would try and get there.
He finished getting dressed and went and waited outside for Mel. It didn’t take long and she pulled up out the front and he jumped in the car.

They parked and asked the reception desk what room Danni was in. They walked up the stairs and tapped on her door. Nick was in the chair and Danni looked half asleep.
“Hey Nick, we alright to visit?” Mel asked
He looked a little startled. He didn’t realise they had visitors, and Danni sat up a little more bright eyed.
“Yeah sorry guys, didn’t see you there” Nick said
Mel and Heath walked over to Danni, Heath gave her a big hug and kiss and gave her the huge teddy bear they had bought her. Nick stood up and let Mel have the chair while he and Heath had a chat about today.
“Mick was fine with it mate. You just got to ring him and Bucks and let them know what is going on. And Bucks and Tania send their best wishes too mate” Heath said
“I’m glad they weren’t shitty, but I would have copped the punishment cause I wasn’t leaving her” Nick said
Heath nodded, he would have done the same thing too.
While they were talking in walked everyone else pretty much at the same time. Travis walked in with a big bunch of flowers and gave her a hug, then Ash gave her a teddy and Alan and Yadie had more flowers while Em and Dale bought a big pile of magazines, and last but not least Scott and Bianca came in with a big basket of goodies.
“Wow guys, you didn’t have to do any of this?” Danni said
“We know we didn’t, but we all love you so we did” Yadie said
“Yep! We are just glad that you are ok” Ash said and everyone else agreed.

They all chatted amongst each other for quite a while before the nurse came in and had to give Danni her meds. She noticed Danni was quite flushed in the face.
“How are you feeling?” she asked
“I’m feeling fine. Why do you ask?” Danni said
Everyone was still in the room and with the nurse sounding concerned, they all looked a little worried, especially Nick.
“It’s ok babe. I’m fine I promise” she said to Nick, but that did little to make him feel better.
The nurse gave Danni her meds and then she took her temp. It came back as a normal reading so she left it as that. She made a note of her flushed face on her chart and then she left her room again.
“So has there been anything on the news about this yet?” Danni asked
They all shook their heads.
“Come to think of it, I haven’t seen or heard from the police yet either” she continued
“That’s a bit odd, but then again they have been waiting until you were in a better state of mind after coming out of surgery I guess” Yadie said
“That’s a strong possibility” Mel agreed
They chatted for a bit longer before Bianca and Scott said they had to head off. They had dinner at his parents tonight, and he was lucky that he didn’t have to go to the clinic this afternoon either.
Danni could tell by the look on B’s face she was shit scared, so when she said goodbye, she whispered in her ear ‘Everything will be fine, be yourself and they will love you like we do’ and that made her smile. Not long after they left so did Yadie and Alan, Em and Dale and Mel and Heath. They all wanted to go and get themselves ready for the footy clinic. Danni and Nick thanked them for coming and they’d see them soon.
Ash was the next to say bye, “I got to meet Billy. We are supposed to be going to some storm 10-year function. It’s kind of exciting” she said
“Well have fun. I want to see nice piccies missy” Danni said
As soon as Ash left, Travis said his goodbyes and dashed off after her.
“Those two are hopeless” Danni said
“Couldn’t have put it better myself” said Nick kissing her on the cheek.

Ash walked out the front doors and to her car while Travis ran over to he and almost bowled her over.
“Geez, slow down! What are you trying to do?” she said
“Sorry! Just wanted to say hi, and see how you were doing” Travis said
“I’m great but I am running late. Talk soon ok” she said getting in her car and taking off.
“God I catch a break” Travis yelled into the air.
Ash seen it out of her rearview mirror, she had to give him credit he was persistent.

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:57 pm

You go, girl! Hehe... Are ppl using their mobiles more than talking face to face these days or is it just me? There seems to be a lot of txting going on, Danni! By the way, someone's gonna be shot in TPS soon - I hope you dont think I'm copying you cos i wrote it a while ago.
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:37 am

nah man thats cool!!! seems we all are heading in the same direction lol!!!!
texting is easier to do when you wnt everyones opinions lol!!

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:18 am

I'm just jealous cos I've got a hefty mobile bill and can't txt cos there's a block on my phone! Sad
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:14 pm

I would but I'm on a contract and it will cost too much to buy out of. I am planning on going prepaid, though, once it's over.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:32 pm

Yeah, well I got into the contract last year when I upgraded to a camera phone. Last time I get involved in anything with the word "cap" attached to it!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:20 am

I have only ever had one contracted phone before, and I will never have one ever again!!! Overpriced loads of crap!!! Bring on the prepaid I say!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:33 am

New one!! Whoop whoop!! Enjoy!!!

Episode 27

Half way to Sale, Bianca made Scott pull over. She got out of the car and paced up and down for minute and then was sick. She stood still for a second and then got back inside.
“Are you alright?” he asked
She nodded “Yep” she said
He took off again and looked over at Bianca. She was as white as a ghost, sweating and so fidgety!
“Bianca, tell me what’s wrong. You look like shit” he said
“I don’t think I can do this” she blurted out.
Scott slammed on the brakes and pulled the car over again.
“What? Can’t do what? I thought we had moved past this all now” he said sounding a little upset, “I thought we had moved on”
“We have, I’m not talking about us Scott. God I love us” she said
Scott looked confused “What is it then?”
“The parents thing. I don’t think I can do it. I’m scared of parent. I haven’t ever met anyone else’s just mine” she said
“That’s what this is about?” he put the car in park and took his seatbelt off and turned to face her, “They already love you. I’ve told them all about you, they know everything about us, well not everything, but all that’s left to do is to meet them” he said
“Scott this is hard for me. Telling them about me and meeting me are two very different things. What if they like the told version of me better than the real version of me?” she said
Scott laughed, “It’s not possible, if anything they’d love the real version a hell of a lot more”
He took her hand and placed a kiss on it. He turned back round, put his belt on, put the car in drive and took off again. He didn’t let go of her hand for the rest of the drive. He wanted to make her feel safe and wanted.

Bianca watched him drive. He was so adorable. He always made her smile in someway or another. Quite the opposite of Chris, he always did something that would end in tears for her, and in the whole time they were together, he never once took her to Mildura to meet his family. About 20mins later Scott turned off onto a long driveway. He followed that to the house and stopped right out the front.
He looked over to Bianca who was looking a little shaky again. He leant over to her and kissed her lips and held her chin in his hands “Do not be afraid. They will love you as much as I do” he said getting out of the car.
Bianca shook her head ‘did he just say that?’ she thought.
Her door opened and he helped her out of the car and they walked to the front door. Scott knocked, and within seconds his mum answered and his dad stood behind her. His mum gave him a big hug and he shook his dad’s hand.
“Mum, Dad, this is my girlfriend Bianca” he said
“Nice to meet you Bianca” his dad said shaking her hand.
His mum gave her the once over first and then spoke “Pleasure to meet you’
“It’s a pleasure to meet you both too!” Bianca said nervously
“Well come in Scott so I can shut the door” his mum said, “Please go and sit at the table”
They walked thru the house and Bianca saw all the pictures, awards and articles on Scott everywhere. They were very proud of their boy!
‘Now I’m trapped’ she thought

“Well I am relieved she is ok. She might have looked a little frazzled but at least she is alive” Yadie said to Alan.
“Yeah I’m glad too. Nick looks a little out of it though you reckon?” he replied
“Yeah I did actually. But that could have been from last night too. I mean did he actually sleep last night?” Yadie asked
Alan shrugged his shoulders “I have no idea. I hope he did. He’ll need to get some sleep before game day, or he might miss out on a spot I reckon” Alan said.
Alan pulled into the driveway and they got out and went inside and sat in the lounge.
“You know what I have noticed, we don’t get out and do anything anymore. I know its footy season but we just seem so boring at the moment” Alan said
“I know I feel like us girls haven’t been out in ages. It’s like we have all grown apart even though we still see each other” Yadie replied
Alan nodded “Do you think we should like have a get together or something?”
“Who knows? Everytime we do have one those it ends up no different – except when Nick and Danni got back with each other” she said
“Yeah true. What about a trip away instead for everyone then?” he asked
“That’s not possible during the season, and even I know that! And by the time the season has ended we will all want to do our own thing” she said
Alan laughed “Your probably right. But we do get a week off during the season – maybe then?”
“You really want to do this don’t you?” she said with a giggle.
“Yep, I reckon it would be fun. And I think it would go a long way for all of us too” he replied.

He got up and went to the bathroom and he came back after about 5 minutes and Yadie was asleep with her head resting on the arm of the couch. She looked so peaceful. He went to the bedroom and pulled down the covers then went back to the lounge room to take Yadie to bed. He carefully picked her up trying not to wake her.
He walked slowly to the bedroom and laid her down. She rolled straight over and made herself comfortable. Alan pulled the covers back up and shut the door and went to the kitchen and got a drink. He sat down at the table and went thru the newspaper. He looked at the date; it was 4 days old. He flicked thru and read some of the articles, there was nothing that really interested him at all. Even about the footy. He looked at one of the pages and he seen a photo of him and Yadie at the Copeland from last year, how or why it as in the paper now he had no idea. He stared at the photo and he was just star struck at how beautiful she looked. He decided then he knew she was his soul mate. She understood him and she got him. He couldn’t ask for more than that. He finished his drink and headed to bed. He climbed in and nuzzled into Yadie and smiled.
“I love you” he whispered and closed his eyes.

“Thanks so much for having me, it was a pleasure to meet you both” Bianca said walking out the door. She headed to the car while Scott said his goodbyes.
“She’s a find Scotty. I really like her” his dad said
“Thanks dad. I’m kinda fond of her myself” Scott said with a smile.
His mum gave him a hug and told him she thought that Bianca was lovely as well. Scott thanked them again and headed off to the car to join Bianca.
He jumped in the car and put his seatbelt on and started the car and looked at Bianca.
“Now that wasn’t so hard was it?” he said taking off
Bianca shook her head “No it was ok. I actually had a good time. Your parents are lovely Scott” she said
“Well they are my parents” he laughed
Bianca smiled at him and took hold of his hand “Guess that’s the reason then” she said
They seemed to drive for hours to get home. Scott was glad that he had the day off tomorrow; he was exhausted.
“Do you want to go home tonight or are you staying at my place? Or do you want to do vice versa?” he asked as they got into the city
“I’ll stay at yours, its closer” she said
About 20 minutes later Scott pulled into his driveway and they got out of the car. As they walked to the door Scott pulled her into him and gave her a kiss.
“I’m glad tonight went well” he said, “It really meant a lot to me that you did it”
Bianca gave him a kiss back “I would have done it anyway. If we are making a go of this, then it will be done properly”
He opened the door and they went inside. Bianca took her shoes off and threw them in the lounge and left her bag on the table and headed towards the bedroom. Scott watched her walking away and take her clothes off piece-by-piece dropping it onto the floor. She was trying to entice him to come to her but he was quite enjoying just watching her at the moment.

He stood in the kitchen doorway and watched Bianca thru the mirror dancing slowly to the music she had turned on. He couldn’t hear it properly but he could see she was enjoying the beat. She called out to him to come to her and he was tempted to ignore it and see what she would do, but he wanted her right now. As he made his way to the bedroom, Bianca walked to the bed and laid down and as he walked in the room, he could see she had nothing but the sheet wrapped around her. He stood at the end of the bed and smiled at him.
“So how would you like the thank me for tonight?” she smirked
Before she knew Scott had stripped and jumped into bed and on top of her, wrapping himself round her.
“Anyway you want me to” he said planting a kiss on her lips.

Ash rocked up at Billy’s place and noticed a car in the driveway she didn’t recognise. Maybe it was a teammate. She went and knocked on the door and Billy didn’t answer. She knew he was home because the tv was on, she could hear it.
She knocked again a little louder this time and it took about 5 minutes, but he answered.
“Hey what are you doing here?” he said looking a little flustered
“Sent you a message saying I was coming. I just came from the hospital, and I thought we had that 10 year do tonight?” Ash said, “Am I allowed to come in or do I have to stand out here to talk about it”
“Oh shit yeah. I almost forgot about that. Just give me a sec ok I have crap everywhere. I have been working out” he said
“Billy I’ve been here before I don’t need you to put it away” she said
“There’s no room to move literally. Hang on a sec ok” he replied
“What’s going on? Have you got someone here or something?” she asked him
He shook his head “No! I just don’t want you to hurt yourself”
Ash wasn’t buying it for a second now; it was one of the lamest excuses she had ever heard. She pushed the door open and walked inside. She turned and looked at Billy.
“Funny looking shit everywhere” she said
She headed straight to the bedroom and opened the door.
“Did you get rid of them babe” she heard
Ash walked in “No he didn’t! Who the **** are you?” she yelled
The blonde in Billy’s bed sat there frozen. Ash walked out and straight up to Billy who was still standing by the door with his head down now.
“You bastard! All you had to do was say you weren’t interested! Your all the bloody same! She said and then she slapped his face as she walked out. She was hoping he’d follow her to the car but instead he closed the door.
She sat in her car and cried. She couldn’t believe she was so stupid. What was she thinking. She started the car ad took off.

Ash took out her phone and dialed Em’s number.
“Hey what’s up?” Em answered
“You busy? I need a drink and to talk!” Ash said
“Sorry mate, I’m out with Dale. Is everything ok?” Em asked
“No its not. It’s ok. You have a good time and I’ll see ya when I do” Ash said hanging up.
She drove and drove until she had no idea where she was going. She pulled over and turned the engine off and sat with her head in her hands and bawled her eyes out. She heard her phone ring and looked at it – it was Billy.
She answered it “What the hell do you want?” she screamed wiping away her tears
“Ash please come back, I’m sorry. Come back here and we’ll talk” he said
“I have nothing to say to you. You’re a dog. I should have seen it from the start” Ash said
“Fair call given what happened today” he said, “But I actually do like you. Today was a mistake it shouldn’t have happened” he continued trying to explain
Ash wasn’t in the mood “You cannot do that by mistake! I’m sorry Billy, but that was a pretty poor excuse. Just leave me alone. I hope you and your skanky whore have a great time tonight at your ball” Ash yelled and hung up.
She composed herself and wiped away her tears and took in some deep breaths. She sat in the unmoving car for about an hour or so – she really didn’t know. She racked her brain for reasons that bad stuff always happened to her. She punched the steering wheel with her fists and yelled out. She had no idea. It wasn’t like she was ugly – she wasn’t a diva, she was a strong, independent and intelligent female. Why was she the kicking bag, or so it seemed to all the guys.

Ash picked up her phone and she called Travis. It was the wrong thing to do, but she needed to talk to someone.
“Trav are you awake?” she asked when he answered
“Yep yep I’m up” he said
She just woke him up so she needed to check. She needed him awake and alert because she needed him.
“Can I come over? I need to talk” she asked him.
She heard him yawn and then there was silence.
“Travis – can I come over?” she said louder into the phone
“Yep you know where the key is” he said
“Thanks” the phone went dead. He had hung up.
Ash turned the car over and then took off to Travis’ place. Within the hour she pulled up in his driveway. She was nervous, she wanted to forget about him, she wanted to be friends but he didn’t. Maybe she had made a mistake by coming here. She sat in her car for a while before finally getting out and grabbing the hidden key and letting herself in.
She walked into Travis’ room and sat on the end of the bed. He was sleeping and he didn’t move when she sat down. She tapped him on the leg and he rolled over, but he didn’t wake up.
“Travis, Travis” she whispered
He murmured something, he wasn’t easy to wake up she had learnt.
“Travis wake up” she said louder and then whacked his leg.
He jolted upright “What the hell?” he said
He looked around and seen Ash sitting on the bed.
“What are you doing here?” he asked
“You knew I was coming I spoke to you an hour or so ago” she said, “I told you I needed to talk”

She started to cry a little. She didn’t want to make herself vulnerable in front of Travis.
“I’m sorry I must have forgotten when I fell back asleep” he said, “What’s wrong”
Ash broke down. She couldn’t help herself. She was so upset. Travis moved over and attempted to give her a hug, but she resisted. He pulled away and then Ash leant into him. He was confused, cause he had just tried that.
“Am I a bad person? Do I have something stamped on my forehead that says ‘easy to hurt’?” she said to him
“No. What are you talking about?” he asked
Ash told him what happened earlier at Billy’s. She said she couldn’t believe that she was so stupid.
“I can’t believe it. What an ass! I’ll kill him” Travis said
“What’s the point? He isn’t the only one to ever do that. I just seem to find them” Ash replied, she began crying again.
She couldn’t help it. This had really hurt her, she wasn’t even sure why. She always said she didn’t know where it was headed and that it wasn’t supposed to be serious.
“Ash you don’t deserve it. No one does. I’m sorry it happened. I really am” he said
Ash could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant it. She didn’t know why but she kissed him and she didn’t pull away when he kissed her back. Before she knew it, Travis laid her on the bed and was lying on top of her.
His hands were all over her body and like wise Ash over his. She had taken notice of how hot he looked while she was sitting on the bed and she had tried to block it out, but now they were right there and she didn’t care.
Travis pulled himself away from her “Ash are you sure you want to do this?” he asked
She didn’t answer him; she just pulled him back down to her. Surely that gave him his answer.

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:29 am

i've been to sale heaps of times before to go to the shopping centre. i used to live an hour away from there.

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:45 am

thats just a coincidence then aint it lol!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 11 of 16   

Jump to: