Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sack Buckley

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 116, 117, 118  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

September Zeros wrote:
Will that bring you happiness?

See thing is fellas you think I and others are against you in opinion. I'm actually not if you pay attention. But I am against you in character. Because your form on here is pretty ordinary.

In my opinion when you support a club you support its supporters as well. You become part of the club and its members. Your far from this. You seem to enjoy knifing it in its entirety.

Should Buckley coach us. I don't think so. But what does it matter what I think or what you think. Once I've said it once or twice there's probably not much point repeating myself over unless I derive some kind of pleasure from it.

I don't. So to do so would be ......twatish of me. IMHO. Wink

The cards will fall where they will and no amount of chest beating of sooking bob will change it. I don't mind reading these threads and pointing that out to you and the boy. It doesn't bother me at all. Especially when you refer to our current president in such a manner.

A balanced post worthy of reading irrespective of whether I agree or disagree with your position.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 am

Gosh. Has Collingwood been performing badly on the field? I didn't know (and I'm sure all the other members on here are equally grateful for you guys mentioning it to us). This was previously secret knowledge.

Personally, I thought we were in the bottom third of the ladder because we were a great - if slightly misunderstood - team. Armed with this late-breaking news that Collingwood actually hasn't been doing that well since the middle of last year, I will immediately reconsider my entire view of the Club's performance on the basis of the stats.

I also now understand why it is that we missed the 2015 finals. Indeed, I am starting to worry, now - for the very first time, in light of this new information - whether we can now finish top 2 in 2016.

Seriously, what's in the cool-aid people?
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:50 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
Gosh. Has Collingwood been performing badly on the field? I didn't know (and I'm sure all the other members on here are equally grateful for you guys mentioning it to us). This was previously secret knowledge.

Personally, I thought we were in the bottom third of the ladder because we were a great - if slightly misunderstood - team. Armed with this late-breaking news that Collingwood actually hasn't been doing that well since the middle of last year, I will immediately reconsider my entire view of the Club's performance on the basis of the stats.

I also now understand why it is that we missed the 2015 finals. Indeed, I am starting to worry, now - for the very first time, in light of this new information - whether we can now finish top 2 in 2016.

Laughing Laughing Embarassed
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:53 am

Pies4shaw wrote:

where have you been? less nick's, more listening to the "experts".

Jez07 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:59 am

The club wouldn't have traded their 1st Round Pick this year and traded for Treloar if they believed they would be anywhere near they are now, a legitimate bottom 4 side. Their expectations on where they sit in the pecking order has been inflated and part of that unrealistic expectation lays at the feet of the coach.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:39 am

John Wren wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

where have you been? less nick's, more listening to the "experts".

Look, JW, I'm beginning to understand this all better, now. We have a team full of children - but certainly shouldn't have traded off the chance to get some more children for the opportunity of picking up an allegedly elite mid coming into the prime of his career. That's the sort of argument I need to be running with, isn't it?

This could, in my opinion, have been solved by getting Stewart as a F/S - the fact that he doesn't seem to be able to get a game often (or a kick when gets a game) is beside the point - it was a lack of loyalty to the things we hold dear (amongst which, we might list mediocrity in the 70s and 80s, failure in Grand Finals and running off to Richmond) that led us to this confused and wrong-headed decision.

I'm warming right up, now.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 am

^ having a daicos and brown on the list along with moore will resolve our issues. we need to throw the kitchen sink at picken to get him back to the club. and, don't forget to leave a bit of cash for sam weideman's return. we're not truly collingwood without those names on our list.

one other thing, last night i saw our future president at the logies. goes by the name of xander. didn't hear what his surname was.

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Jez07 wrote:
The club wouldn't have traded their 1st Round Pick this year and traded for Treloar if they believed they would be anywhere near they are now, a legitimate bottom 4 side. Their expectations on where they sit in the pecking order has been inflated and part of that unrealistic expectation lays at the feet of the coach.

I think there's been unrealistic expectations all round...... the club administration (Eddie and Pert - Pert especially guilty of raising expectations unrealistically), the recruiting panel, the head coach, the coaching panel, the media, the supporters.

Listening to the sports segment on 774 this morning and a Carlton supporter rang in and said they couldn't understand why we started favourites on Saturday and not Carlton. They said one look at the teams selected on Thursday night showed that Carlton had it all over us in terms of experienced personnel.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Thanks for the tip, JW. It's always best to get these things from someone "in the know". Otherwise, how could I work out whether my team was 7:0 or 2:5?

As for people "in the know", I remember someone telling me - in all seriousness - during the reserves about 35 years ago, give or take - that Victor "is supposed to be even better than Peter". I'm still waiting for Victor Daicos to come on as our small-forward. I'm still confident, though, that he'll eventually be very good for us- you can't go wrong if you select a team by surname.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:48 pm

John Wren wrote:
^ having a daicos and brown on the list along with moore will resolve our issues. we need to throw the kitchen sink at picken to get him back to the club. and, don't forget to leave a bit of cash for sam weideman's return. we're not truly collingwood without those names on our list.

one other thing, last night i saw our future president at the logies. goes by the name of xander. didn't hear what his surname was.

cage,

oh man so excited
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1293847/

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:43 pm

One thing that was abundantly clear from Saturday's game is that Bolton is a way better coach than Malthouse ever was. I say this because Bolton has got basically the same group of players to play at a vastly superior level.

I'm not sure what it tells us about sacking Buckley but it sure as hell confirms my view that we were right to lose Malthouse when we did.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:11 pm

The only thing that is abundantly clear from Saturday's game is that you have managed to submit 1 post every 15 minutes since the match ended, including sleeping time.

A team of Social Media Scientists are still trying to work out whether you have actually made a point.

The good folk from Fact Checker have declared that you are running at about 4 from 18.

Mick Malthouse can't read what you are saying because he is shining his premiership medals.

The team from Freud Jung and Sons want you to call them as u may have completely lost the plot
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
One thing that was abundantly clear from Saturday's game is that Bolton is a way better coach than Malthouse ever was. I say this because Bolton has got basically the same group of players to play at a vastly superior level.

I'm not sure what it tells us about sacking Buckley but it sure as hell confirms my view that we were right to lose Malthouse when we did.

I'm with you there P4s.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:30 pm

So we're 4 from our last 18, lol, remember guys, our injuries weren't that bad last year, what was the excuse then?

Fact is the man has no idea how to coach, if we rid ourselves of him now we might, just might be able to salvage something from the wreck that is 2016.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:

Boltons a better coach than Malthouse "ever was", please stop embarrassing yourself.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 116, 117, 118  Next
Page 108 of 118   

Jump to: