Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Dockers - all comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
Stupied wrote:
Lazza wrote:

You are a funny bugger Beast Razz Sometimes you make some really good points but at other times, you sound like on of those typical right winged loonies who think that their opinion is the right one and everyone else is wrong!! On this one, my opinion is that you missed the whole point of the comment by Jackass, either intentionally or unintentionally but when informed of it, you went off like a an egg and tomato sandwich left in the sun.. Rolling Eyes

This is not only a symptom of the right. It comes from both sides, just a bit harder to see unless you aren't inclined either way.
As for beasts comments, his observation about Kennedy is correct, although he could have been less aggressive in trying to make his point.

Agree to disagree. I too have watched Ben Kennedy closely in the VFL on TV and at Bendigo for the entire game just 2 weeks ago. I love the kid and his potential impact on the team will be huge. Just that I too have an opinion that he needs to work harder on his defensive skills. This is not to trigger you guys to work on YOUR defensive skills in defending Ben from those of us fans merely making a comment based on first hand observation and experience........ Shocked

We all have opinions and this is an opinion based forum but for Beast to carry on like a Pork chop with an over inflated bloody ego is unnecessary to say the least... Rolling Eyes

All I'll say about Kennedy (apart from the fact he will be a good footballer) is that unfortunately he is one of a host of young kids that fits into our midget brigade. What are we, a footy club or a circus? Razz
laird 

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:18 am

I don't know what kind of defensive, midget forward bullshit power play Freo are trying to pull but today Patterson's oval is Pies territory.
So whatever The Dockers are thinking, they better think again.
Fact is, we have arrived, we are not impressed and we will reign down a Godly *&^*(&%$% firestorm upon them.
They are going to have to call Dimmy and get a *&^*(&%$% binding resolution to keep us from *&^*(&%$% destroying them.
We are talking *&^*(&%$% scorched earth motherfuka.

We will massacre them! We will %$^£$%^&%% them up!

mackasmatt 

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:34 am

Should win this one by 20-30 points considering no Fyfe, Pavlich and Sandilands plus Hill coming back from injury.

Excited to see what Kennedy can do with a full game and Mooney will be explosive as ever being the Sub.

I think we will beat Geelong next week in a close one, personally I thought Essendon were terrible last night. Sydney will be hard but at least its at home.

----------
------------
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 am

JUST WIN, then we look to the game of the year, against those pesky Feline Moggies, who just don't age. Gonna be one hell of a build up to that one. ! Pies by a comfy 30 plus tonight.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Scotch 

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:43 am

laird wrote:
I don't know what kind of defensive, midget forward bullshit power play Freo are trying to pull but today Patterson's oval is Pies territory.
Fact is, we have arrived, we are not impressed and we will reign down a Godly *&^*(&%$% firestorm upon them.
They are going to have to call Dimmy and get a *&^*(&%$% binding resolution to keep us from *&^*(&%$% destroying them.

I hope you're right Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

MattyD 

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:45 am

As others have said, I really think the next three games are very important.

3/3 will restore much needed confidence and set us up for top 4.

2/3 would be a good result and top 4 still in reach.

1/3 - damaging but not the end of the world. Will have lost confidence considering we've lost two big games already.

0/3 - very damaging to percentage and outlook- season would be all but over and even if we won 8 in a row after these 3, confidence against top 4 would be very low.

Come on Pies, a must win tonight in my books.

Love to go into the Cats game with some confidence and win in front of 80K against another Dank-inspired team.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 am

laird wrote:

All of a sudden I feel like breaking stuff and shooting things.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Must win game. After last week I'd like to say I'd hope to see some more polish but to be honest this game is too crucial to us in this 3 week block. I don't care if we repeat last week's horrid game (which I have to say was far easier to watch on Tv than live), just get the four points.

Will be interesting to see who the sub is (have I mentioned how much I hate the sub rule). Recent history would suggest Mooney. I really want to see Kennedy get a full game into him. Dwyer needs a good one tonight or he'll be in the sights next week. Come to think of it even Blair needs to have a good one.

Go Pies.... My tip Pies by 23

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:07 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

Must win game or Bucks goes on Jack Spain's Coaching Sacking Watch! Jack can you start one for Presidents and half wit Nicks Posters lol
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:10 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Must win game or Bucks goes on Jack Spain's Coaching Sacking Watch! Jack can you start one for Presidents and half wit Nicks Posters lol

Like Presidents who claim the Emirates Collingwood Football Club is the greatest sporting club in the world? Razz Wink
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:44 pm

win over the dorkers this week a win over the handbaggers next week
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

Don't you want to post on nicks anymore?

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Wouldn't surprise me to see Mooney start and Dwyer the sub tonight.
magman29 

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Game is on WIZIWIG tonight... click on "other"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14   

Jump to: