Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Bombers thump Pies - All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
Beams isn't a "great" player. He's a slow outside mid who mostly just kicks down the line. He sometimes makes a damaging contribution when he kicks goals but is otherwise a solid, rather than top, player.

Say what?
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Pathetic effort. No Plan B. No spark. No flair. No win.

The Bombers have certainly gone past us now.

Not surprising as they have a real coach in charge.

Shocked Who, Peptide Hird, hes coming back ya know. Razz

Somehow I doubt that.
I reckon Bomber Thompson will stay now.

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:00 pm

jackcass wrote:
Mr. Burns wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:

if I remember correctly it took Bomber a few years to get his tactics right and even survived an internal review before they became a successful team.

Exactly!

So what?
What matters is the results he brought Geelong and is starting to bring to Essendon.
Are you attempting to co-relate his record with that of our own under-achieving spud? Dont make me laugh.

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
us realists should just piss off and support someone else..... why? because that's the best the glass half full mob can muster.

Best post for a while. If you think it was "realistic" that we would win every bloody game by 10 goals, have the best team while we are developing a team under Bucks, if you didn't know that developing teams do have ups and downs/highs and lows/inclines and declines, I hate to break this to you but YOUR realistic expectations are actually totally unattainable, and they only ever set us up for failure. That's when the likes of you can go on your marauding distaste of anything and everything you supposedly love, Collingwood. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Your best ever comment was that your particular "realistic" types should just piss off and support someone else. PLEASE DO..... Idea Rolling Eyes

The only thing we are developing under Buckley is a bottom 8 position.
And I just love how you prove his point totally here Laughing

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:07 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:

Shocked Who, Peptide Hird, hes coming back ya know. Razz

Somehow I doubt that.
I reckon Bomber Thompson will stay now.

Dunno RR, that Little jerk, the Pres, is obsessed with the chosen golden haired lad, I have heard if he does return, Thommo will be off to warmer climes on the Gold Coast, if you get my drift, he wont stay second fiddle to the peptide kid. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:09 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
us realists should just piss off and support someone else..... why? because that's the best the glass half full mob can muster.

Best post for a while. If you think it was "realistic" that we would win every bloody game by 10 goals, have the best team while we are developing a team under Bucks, if you didn't know that developing teams do have ups and downs/highs and lows/inclines and declines, I hate to break this to you but YOUR realistic expectations are actually totally unattainable, and they only ever set us up for failure. That's when the likes of you can go on your marauding distaste of anything and everything you supposedly love, Collingwood. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Your best ever comment was that your particular "realistic" types should just piss off and support someone else. PLEASE DO..... Idea Rolling Eyes

SO, by your criteria, a team of young developing kids, coupled with a injury stricken list, is supposed to make top four and win nearly every game. ??
OH I see, makes as much sense as a Smokin Joe promise, that does. Confused Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:13 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:

Not proving anything to anyone dude, just making a sensible and logical comment that the intelligent and sensible posters here can understand. I did not pick Collingwood to end up in the bottom 8 but considered it a distinct possibility that Bucks could still develop a team while making the top 8. My humble prediction is that this will still happen but if I'm proved wrong, I'm certain that you will be the very first to let me know!!
Many Collingwood supporters I know have followed the team through thick and thin, including wooden spoons. Might be an old fashioned thing but I do not know of any of them who stopped supporting the mighty 'pies.

My point is that I DO recognise that times have changed greatly since those old days and people are far more flexible in who they choose to support each year.

My advice to the "perceptive fellow" like you is to feel free to change your allegiances so that we don’t have to suffer this perpetual negative energy exuding from the eternally pessimistic posters who love bringing this whole forum to a hate Collingwood fest. You can choose to free yourselves from all this sadness and support a current top team where you will be so frigging happy that even your farts won’t smell!!

And we supporters will be forever grateful for your absence and the scarcity of the pessimistic posts on Nicks. It’s a win - win situation... Rolling Eyes
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:

Not proving anything to anyone dude, just making a sensible and logical comment that the intelligent and sensible posters here can understand. I did not pick Collingwood to end up in the bottom 8 but considered it a distinct possibility that Bucks could still develop a team while making the top 8. My humble prediction is that this will still happen but if I'm proved wrong, I'm certain that you will be the very first to let me know!!
Many Collingwood supporters I know have followed the team through thick and thin, including wooden spoons. Might be an old fashioned thing but I do not know of any of them who stopped supporting the mighty 'pies.

My point is that I DO recognise that times have changed greatly since those old days and people are far more flexible in who they choose to support each year.

My advice to the "perceptive fellow" like you is to feel free to change your allegiances so that we don’t have to suffer this perpetual negative energy exuding from the eternally pessimistic posters who love bringing this whole forum to a hate Collingwood fest. You can choose to free yourselves from all this sadness and support a current top team where you will be so frigging happy that even your farts won’t smell!!

And we supporters will be forever grateful for your absence and the scarcity of the pessimistic posts on Nicks. It’s a win - win situation... Rolling Eyes

The intelligent posters don't understand you, your posts are gibberish.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:

From the amount of PM's I get, I think you are under estimating the amount of intelligent posters who not only understand my posts but totally agree with them. Twisted Evil

But yours is a fairly typical response from inadequate folk who don’t quite know how to handle sensible posts you term gibberish but will see as intelligent every post that expects all our players to be champions and win every game by 10 goals. Then when they inevitably lose consecutive games, call for mass sackings of the President, Board, Coaches, Players and the Trainers...... Shocked I probably missed the boot studders, cleaners and the drink carriers...... Exclamation
Oh yeah, that's not gibberish rot to you pack of silly bloody "perceptive fellow", is it? Real intelligence that is! When your IQ reaches 50, you should consider selling... Rolling Eyes
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:

From the amount of PM's I get, I think you are under estimating the amount of intelligent posters who not only understand my posts but totally agree with them. Twisted Evil

But yours is a fairly typical response from inadequate folk who don’t quite know how to handle sensible posts you term gibberish but will see as intelligent every post that expects all our players to be champions and win every game by 10 goals. Then when they inevitably lose consecutive games, call for mass sackings of the President, Board, Coaches, Players and the Trainers...... Shocked I probably missed the boot studders, cleaners and the drink carriers...... Exclamation
Oh yeah, that's not gibberish rot to you pack of silly bloody "perceptive fellow", is it? Real intelligence that is! When your IQ reaches 50, you should consider selling... Rolling Eyes

EAD.

You like this.
the pie guy 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:

EAD.

I don't think his posts are gibberish.... I understand them
But I don't understand you and your continual criticisms of our team.
You and your kind are just a sad, pathetic little men.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:32 pm

HAL wrote:
He wrote "Total Recall", "Man in the High Castle", and "Blade Runner. "

Philip K. Dick. Lock it in HAL! Razz
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 pm

I like PKD a lot, especially, VALIS, The Man in the High Castle, Blade Runner and Total Recall.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:01 pm

the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:

EAD.

I don't think his posts are gibberish.... I understand them
But I don't understand you and your continual criticisms of our team.
You and your kind are just a sad, pathetic little men.

Don't feel bad because you can't see the forest through the trees mate, there is something very wrong at our great club.

You like this.
Museman 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:

ahh f $/k off you flog.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16   

Jump to: