Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Not happy Pies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ okay you go with your version, I'll go with every written report I've read on the wheeling and dealing.
Museman 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:55 pm

jackcass wrote:
^^ okay you go with your version, I'll go with every written report I've read on the wheeling and dealing.

FFS mate I heard him say it.

You go with the print though, because they're always so accurate Rolling Eyes
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Museman wrote:
jackcass wrote:

Thanks for your permission.
Museman 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:00 pm

jackcass wrote:
Museman wrote:
jackcass wrote:

Thanks for your permission.
Cool Wink
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:14 pm

watt price tully wrote:
I'm very unhappy with Collingwood.

Footscray land a big fish - Boyd: 7 years for $7 million.

Why didn't we offer 8 years for $8 million?

We can't ever land a big fish

Time for Eddie & Hine to go.

If you're serious, I agree with you. Greenwood you can take with a grain of salt. Varcoe (when he gets on the park) is pretty closed to finished. Oh yeah, Brisbane is laughing and so are the Bulldogs. Imagine giving up an older Griffen for Tom Boyd. Amazing, simply amazing. You're right, we never get the big fish at Collingwood.

Domesticated_Ape Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Tom Boyd will need to work pretty bloody hard to be as good a player as Drew Petrie.

They're the same type, but Drew has heart. We'll see if Tom does. A million a year wont help him get the best out of himself.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:02 am

blackandwhite4life wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
The club just sent me, all Members, a video of highlights of both Varcoe and Greenwood, their highlights, and I was very impressed with both. ! Varcoe was shown kicking some gem goals, two against us -the nightmare 2011 GF ??- he looked fast, quick and elusive, we can use that. Greenwood looked solid, and pick five, well, who knows, what with Moore, a fresh Scharenberg, Freeman, and pick 5 could be a real star, I think the future looks very rosey indeed. !

If anyone is a club plant on this site my vote definitely goes to you.

Everything is always sugar and roses with you. No questioning of the club's approach or criticism can ever be tolerated.

We could trade Pendles for Pick 10 and you'd find a way to denigrate the record of Pendles and/or paint the decision as a win for the Pies.

Also, for those Beams history re-writers (which I'm sure you probably are as well), ordinary players don't win Copelands, 3AW AFL Player of the year (2012) and finish 4th in the MVP (2012 also), probably the most prestigious award in the game. If he wanted big dollars then we should've done everything possible to cater for him.

The poor man management skills of our current coach, where conformity of personality seems to be the mantra is more than likely the reason for our No. 2 player deciding he doesn't want to stay. That is a fail on our club, no matter how anyone wants to spin it.

Gee, im a club plant, that's original, strange it is that I have spoken to nine Pies fans since the deal done, and all are very happy with it, and most fans here are too, so you are in the minority by far. Beams showed his true colours by no show at the Copeland, hes chasing the big dough, breaks his contract, boozes on in a pub while the Copeland is on, so much for the club that made him, nurtured him, stabbed us in the back, and uses emotional blackmail. You and your sackers can wail and moan all you like, you can insult me by calling me a club plant, I could get personal but I will hold my fire, as the mods have asked us too, so im putting you on ignore now, so don't bother replying, I wont even see it. Now run along and play in your sandbox, theres a good lad. Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:03 am

Piesnchess wrote:
The club just sent me, all Members, a video of highlights of both Varcoe and Greenwood, their highlights, and I was very impressed with both. ! Varcoe was shown kicking some gem goals, two against us -the nightmare 2011 GF ??- he looked fast, quick and elusive, we can use that. Greenwood looked solid, and pick five, well, who knows, what with Moore, a fresh Scharenberg, Freeman, and pick 5 could be a real star, I think the future looks very rosey indeed. !

Everything is always sugar and roses with you. No questioning of the club's approach or criticism can ever be tolerated.

We could trade Pendles for Pick 10 and you'd find a way to denigrate the record of Pendles and/or paint the decision as a win for the Pies.

Also, for those Beams history re-writers (which I'm sure you probably are as well), ordinary players don't win Copelands, 3AW AFL Player of the year (2012) and finish 4th in the MVP (2012 also), probably the most prestigious award in the game. If he wanted big dollars then we should've done everything possible to cater for him.

The poor man management skills of our current coach, where conformity of personality seems to be the mantra is more than likely the reason for our No. 2 player deciding he doesn't want to stay. That is a fail on our club, no matter how anyone wants to spin it.

Gee, im a club plant, that's original, strange it is that I have spoken to nine Pies fans since the deal done, and all are very happy with it, and most fans here are too, so you are in the minority by far. Beams showed his true colours by no show at the Copeland, hes chasing the big dough, breaks his contract, boozes on in a pub while the Copeland is on, so much for the club that made him, nurtured him, stabbed us in the back, and uses emotional blackmail. You and your sackers can wail and moan all you like, you can insult me by calling me a club plant, I could get personal but I will hold my fire, as the mods have asked us too, so im putting you on ignore now, so don't bother replying, I wont even see it. Now run along and play in your sandbox, theres a good lad. Razz Cool

E 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:19 am

It is just absurd to accuse PNC of being a club plant. One of the few people on the site who goes both ways depending on the issue. sometimes PNC is protective of the club and sometimes critical. But its always a well thought out opinion.

Except on the Friday before game day when PNC becomes the absolute eternal optimist!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:00 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Good. Then you won't see this either. What a weak person that has to bury his head under a pillow and scream, "la la la la I can't hear you", to pretend that all is well at Collingwood. Amazing. Rolling Eyes

E wrote:
It is just absurd to accuse PNC of being a club plant. One of the few people on the site who goes both ways depending on the issue. sometimes PNC is protective of the club and sometimes critical. But its always a well thought out opinion.

You are joking aren't you. When was the last time Piesnchess criticised the club? When he called for Mick Malthouse's sacking during our successful period?

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:07 am

collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Good. Then you won't see this either. What a weak person that has to bury his head under a pillow and scream, "la la la la I can't hear you", to pretend that all is well at Collingwood. Amazing. Rolling Eyes

E wrote:

You are joking aren't you. When was the last time Piesnchess criticised the club? When he called for Mick Malthouse's sacking during our successful period?

This site is sometimes simply amazing, the maturity levels are worthy of my sons old sand box out back - like how old are some of you guys?!? Re-posting this so some of the sandbox people can unbury their heads for a sec.

Now on a much brighter note, welcome to the Bears Beamer. Now hopefully we can move on from this subject too until round 1.

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:12 am

E wrote:

Except on the Friday before game day when PNC becomes the absolute eternal optimist!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Well aint that the truth but its the both ways thing that we really love.

What was this topic about anyway?
E 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:23 am

CarringbushCigar wrote:
E wrote:

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Well aint that the truth but its the both ways thing that we really love.

What was this topic about anyway?

I think you all need to chill. I have had many a Monday stouch with PNC where i had a defend the pies about something or other.

some people on this board post with such certainty that they have read EVERY SINGLE Post EVER made on THIS SITE!

Its bollocks!

PS: if someone bashes you for sport Mr. carringbush, please rest assured that i will defend you too!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:47 am

Defender wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
I'm very unhappy with Collingwood.

Footscray land a big fish - Boyd: 7 years for $7 million.

Why didn't we offer 8 years for $8 million?

We can't ever land a big fish

Time for Eddie & Hine to go.

We were in no position to make a play like that for Boyd as we're already paying a KF top dollar, and let's not forget the fact that Boyd is still an unknown quantity at AFL level, Dogs are taking a massive gamble IMO.

Boyd has played a grand total of 19 games, and they are paying squillions for him, AND the dogs are paying a million bucks to GWS, for Griffen, as part of his package, they are paying a cool million to beef up a guy who wont even play for them anymore Exclamation Surprised Shocked

Just imagine if We did that, this Nicks Board would explode with abuse at eddie and co, so those doomsayers should think us lucky, at least we aren't that stupid, and anyway, I thought the Doggies were broke ?? Confused

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:14 am

collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

E wrote:

Sprung Collie hound, I took you off ignore a while ago, I have not replied to your inane rants due to the Mods asking me to tone it down, I assume they did the same to you, but you don't listen do you sunshine ?? A truly weak person constantly sees weaknesses in our club, rarely, if ever, sees a positive, knocks continually, and moans and groans nearly every day, that person Is the one in your mirror. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18   

Jump to: