Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#7 Adam Treloar

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies are likely to be hubbing in Queensland next year with Victoria to be in lockdown until 2022.
masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:06 pm

Hopefully we can get a first round pick for him.
That would be paying unders considering his age and hammies
Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:09 pm

Dew confirms he would be interested in a trade.
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:37 pm

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/treloar-not-interested-in-move-to-suns-20201012-p564g9.html
Not happening according to this..

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:52 pm

^Bummer
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Suns -> pick 5 <-> Treloar
Pies -> pick 5 <-> Jeremy Cameron

I'd take that.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:01 pm

WTF is happening at Collingwood? Treloar is my favourite player🤬 At this rate no way known will we get a player like Cameron because we won’t be regarded or seen as a destination club🙄 Going from bad to worse😥😢😭
inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:06 pm

Cam wrote:
Suns -> pick 5 <-> Treloar
Pies -> pick 5 <-> Jeremy Cameron

I'd take that.

J Cameron: free agent. We can have 5 and Cameron Smile

Bucks2014 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:25 pm

Suns get Treloar
Pies get pick 5
Pies pick 5 and Tom Phillips.
For Adelaides pick 1.
Pies pick Logan McDonald or Jamarra Ugle-Hagan.

Preference for me Logan.

shawthing Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:26 pm

What a waste of high draft picks. Tell Treloar he can go! He's the most ineffective 30 possession player in the history of the game. On Saturday night everytime he went near the ball his first thought was handball. Hospital handballs.

The Suns have Pick 5. Take it!
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:36 pm

shawthing wrote:
What a waste of high draft picks. Tell Treloar he can go! He's the most ineffective 30 possession player in the history of the game. On Saturday night everytime he went near the ball his first thought was handball. Hospital handballs.

I must be on another planet bereft of intelligent life then🥺 I have always rated Treloar and loved him as a magpie. Quickly losing interest if they keep wanting to chuck the baby out with the bathwater🥱 In that case why not trade Pendles, Adams and Sidey for Ben Brown? JDG for Fantasia? Same dumb logic as wanting to piss off Treloar for Cameron🙄

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Lazza wrote:
shawthing wrote:

I must be on another planet bereft of intelligent life then🥺 I have always rated Treloar and loved him as a magpie. Quickly losing interest if they keep wanting to chuck the baby out with the bathwater🥱 In that case why not trade Pendles, Adams and Sidey for Ben Brown? JDG for Fantasia? Same dumb logic as wanting to piss off Treloar for Cameron🙄

I think some Collingwood supporters are at the stage now where they want to trade all of the players.They claim that these players are no good,but they still expect to get great trades for them.Go figure.
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:01 pm

His disposal is not up to standard. We tried to trade him last year. Great servant but will be moved on.
Medieval 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:06 pm

Lazza wrote:
shawthing wrote:

FWIW, I've never rated him. He's good when we're good, but rarely ever lifts us. He's a soft, one-way runner, and now injury prone. We gave up two first round picks for him. There's only a few players who are ever worth giving up that kind of deal for. We need a Luke Hodge type (as much as it pains me to say that). Tough, uncompromising, leads from the front, and will take on 10 men for his club. For far too long, we've been mediocre; overrating our players and pumping up our own tires. Aside from Buckley, Swanny, Pendles, Sidebottom, and maybe Cloke, how many genuine champions have pulled on the Black and White over the last 20 years? Players who win you games, players who make their teammates run faster, tackle harder, and kick longer. If Treloar wants to leave, good luck to him, I really do wish him the best, but it's time to start running the club like a business again, so let's get back in business. The Premiership business.

SteveH67 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:10 pm

Lazza wrote:
shawthing wrote:

Jezza is an upgrade on Treloar.

Treloar, Hoskin-Elliott have been disappointing players in our trades with Giants in the past.

We should have got Dylan Shiel or Devon Smith instead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
Page 146 of 199   

Jump to: