Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood Merchandise and Memorabilia

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aus50ford 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Presti35 wrote:
aus50ford wrote:
The Kiss guernsey was worn with pride on the day !!
It’s worn at every match, part of the good luck omen routine

What a day for you! I saw Kiss live last year and the stadium people stuffed up and gave us access to the front. Laughing

I only wish they did more than 3 songs at the GF. Surely we could have heard another 2 or 3 bangers.

Last years concert was an awesome day

Round 23 - Winning by 1pt, and knocking the filth out of the finals and then walking over the bridge to Rod Laver to see Kiss wearing my Guernsey !!!
Was a frick'n awesome day, only surpassed by the GF this year

orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:44 am
Post subject: The white premiers t shirt..Reply with quote

Anyone know if it is possible to get one of these somewhere please?
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:44 pm

Presti35 wrote:
So the club "didnt recieve my order", but I had been charged on October 1. Apparently this happened to a few other buyers? Gotta wait 48 hours to get an answer... I'm assuming thats in business days... so Monday?

Got a reply today. But I think they misunderstood my question.

I didnt get a confirmation/receipt email and asked if the order had been received as payment had been taken. They said that things are not printed until the final siren sounds and that everything will be sent in one parcel and that if I wanted things earlier, I needed to do separate orders. Um ok then.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:23 pm

I’m sure that warning that went up wasn’t there on the day, but, when you charge postage it’s a bit ridiculous to suggest people should order everything individually…
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:00 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Some facebook fool spent $1000 on a full size replica premiership cup.

Just checked one out today from Melbourne in 2021, holy crap they look cheap and shit!!!

Decided to not buy any memorabilia until I’ve seen it in person, glad I have as the framed prints all look different in person. Think I’ll get the panoramic shot signed by Darcy, looks great!
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:48 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

Just checked one out today from Melbourne in 2021, holy crap they look cheap and shit!!!

Decided to not buy any memorabilia until I’ve seen it in person, glad I have as the framed prints all look different in person. Think I’ll get the panoramic shot signed by Darcy, looks great!

If it's like the one Bobby Hill was holding at one of those meet the player nights... it looks shit. The handles are skinny and weird looking.

I have a replica Brownlow and a replica Premiership Medallion. They look ok. But you can def tell they're not the real thing. I also have a replica Norm Smith and Premiership Medal from 1990 and they look absolutely unreal. I had a big frame they sold when Bucks retired and it had a replica Brownlow and Norm Smith in it that looked really good. I remember my friend got a James Hird one and they were printed. Laughing

But back to the replica cup... man for a grand... you'd want to look at it first.

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:51 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
I’m sure that warning that went up wasn’t there on the day, but, when you charge postage it’s a bit ridiculous to suggest people should order everything individually…

I'd hate to think how much I've spent on postage over the years. I guess you're paying for the convenience of not having to go to the shops. Laughing

But yes, to suggest you make more than one order to get things faster is ridiculous. We're not all on Ben McKay money.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:09 pm

Presti35 wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

If it's like the one Bobby Hill was holding at one of those meet the player nights... it looks shit. The handles are skinny and weird looking.

I have a replica Brownlow and a replica Premiership Medallion. They look ok. But you can def tell they're not the real thing. I also have a replica Norm Smith and Premiership Medal from 1990 and they look absolutely unreal. I had a big frame they sold when Bucks retired and it had a replica Brownlow and Norm Smith in it that looked really good. I remember my friend got a James Hird one and they were printed. Laughing

But back to the replica cup... man for a grand... you'd want to look at it first.

Yep, I could only see it on top of a shelf but looked so tacky and plastic looking.

I think I have the same 1990 one, in a box? I found it at home the other other day and added it to the bar. Might have the Buckley one too, saw the back of something yesterday as well but too much stuff in front to pull it out but it’s a big Buckley frame.

I know one of the pieces for this year premiership has replica medals in it, but I don’t think it’s worth the extra cost.

Are the replica medals you’ve got the ones in a little box with all the Collingwood winners listed? Been thinking of getting them, wonder if they’ll update the premiership one though?

Presti35 wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

I'd hate to think how much I've spent on postage over the years. I guess you're paying for the convenience of not having to go to the shops. Laughing

But yes, to suggest you make more than one order to get things faster is ridiculous. We're not all on Ben McKay money.

There’s one shop I’d buy stuff from that had weird hours, it’d seem easier to order online but I hated paying $10 shipping for it to travel 2 minutes down the road!!!

I’m not a big fan of online shopping as I like to see stuff in person, the only reason for doing all this online shopping is a worry it’ll be gone if I don’t!
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:28 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Yep, I could only see it on top of a shelf but looked so tacky and plastic looking.

A guy I follow in insta has shared a pic. It looks like shite. The asking price should be $50. Even then, I'd prob still pass.

Anyone here get one? There's a few disappointed buyers I reckon.

eddiesmith wrote:
I think I have the same 1990 one, in a box? I found it at home the other other day and added it to the bar.

If you look at an Instagram account "Magpie_Mondays", its a few posts down. It's a nice piece to display.

eddiesmith wrote:
Are the replica medals you’ve got the ones in a little box with all the Collingwood winners listed? Been thinking of getting them, wonder if they’ll update the premiership one though?

I have a Brownlow with all the winners listed in a small box. It has a little light which adds nothing but a tacky look. The Premiership medal is from this year with a pic of the team in the same size box as the Brownlow... and the same tacky light. I dont think they're quite worth the price. I rushed into buying the Premiership medal.

Also check Magpie_Mondays instagram story to see both.

eddiesmith wrote:
I’m not a big fan of online shopping as I like to see stuff in person, the only reason for doing all this online shopping is a worry it’ll be gone if I don’t!

Yeah. Many have made purchases online to avoid missing out. I know I have.

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:41 pm

aus50ford wrote:
Presti, I've got a spare sticker if you want, msg me an address and I'll sent it out

Can't thank you enough man. Arrived today. Bloody magnificent!!

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:17 pm

Presti35 wrote:

If you look at an Instagram account "Magpie_Mondays", its a few posts down. It's a nice piece to display.

I have a Brownlow with all the winners listed in a small box. It has a little light which adds nothing but a tacky look. The Premiership medal is from this year with a pic of the team in the same size box as the Brownlow... and the same tacky light. I dont think they're quite worth the price. I rushed into buying the Premiership medal.

Also check Magpie_Mondays instagram story to see both.

Cheers, yeah the 1990 one is the same I’ve got, is a good piece. Been in hiding for 10 years as used to be on Dads desk at work, but now it’s front and centre on my bar!

Might give the medals a skip then, the Brownlow doesn’t look too bad, but yeah the premiership medal a bit tacky. I’ve bought the cheap $25 one though 😂😂 But it’ll be a while before I ever see it, coming with my main Collingwood order I’m hoping to get before Christmas…
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:10 pm

Still haven't got my HS mounted poster yet....

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:14 pm

I've still got the framed print of the Jamie Cooper painting of the players celebrating in the rooms for 2010 (no23/300). Anyone know if he's still doing them or if someone else will be doing something similar for 2023?
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:48 pm

My Select 2023 Premiers cards are on their way
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:27 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I've still got the framed print of the Jamie Cooper painting of the players celebrating in the rooms for 2010 (no23/300). Anyone know if he's still doing them or if someone else will be doing something similar for 2023?

I hope so, I’ve got the 1990 one and wish I had 2010, but definitely would buy a 2023 one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 16 of 24   

Jump to: