Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The great big federal election 2013 thread.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157, 158  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
Morrigu wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
You are a gentleman, which is something I term I cannot associate to some on this forum

Yes cause some of us are girly types - bloody typical of LNP misogynists Wink
So our opinion is irrelevant - "carry on chaps" - we girls shall pretend to listen to what you say and then walk away thinking " WTF " " shite they talk bollocks" and "no wonder the world the world is fcked!!

I enjoy most of the posts and the alternative views on here and those i don't I ignore ( well I try to!)

We can espouse, rationalise, plead our cases but ya know when it is all said and done it is only opinion posted on an Internet BB Razz

The reason I did not refer to some of the female posters as I do not have an issue with them and very much support TP's viewpoint the majority of the time.

Morrigu, I would never refer to you as either offensive or a gentleman. An oversight does not make me a misogynists Embarassed Rolling Eyes

You'd want to be careful calling her a "lady" too. Razz Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 am

stui magpie wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Morrigu wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
You are a gentleman, which is something I term I cannot associate to some on this forum

So our opinion is irrelevant - "carry on chaps" - we girls shall pretend to listen to what you say and then walk away thinking " WTF " " shite they talk bollocks" and "no wonder the world the world is fcked!!

I enjoy most of the posts and the alternative views on here and those i don't I ignore ( well I try to!)

We can espouse, rationalise, plead our cases but ya know when it is all said and done it is only opinion posted on an Internet BB Razz

The reason I did not refer to some of the female posters as I do not have an issue with them and very much support TP's viewpoint the majority of the time.

Morrigu, I would never refer to you as either offensive or a gentleman. An oversight does not make me a misogynists Embarassed Rolling Eyes

I represent that remark Shocked Confused Wink

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:42 am

Hey Member twas a tongue in cheek post - all good!

It's one of the things I don't like about electronic communication getting the tone right ( and I seem to be very bad at it Confused )

I think I need a course in " using smiley things on the interweb " Razz

MJ23 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 am

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Morrigu wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

I represent that remark Shocked Confused Wink

Very Happy Very Happy

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 am

Morrigu wrote:

It's one of the things I don't like about electronic communication getting the tone right ( and I seem to be very bad at it Confused )

What's your sign? Don't put yourself down.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Morrigu wrote:

All is cool. Just scrapping for a reaction.

Ps. I like you contribution to the bb as well.

The only thing that gets up my nose I'd the bullying by some and the manipulation of trying to cast others in an adverse and unsavoury manner so as to undermine their contribution.

I witnessed and was exposed to a great deal of bullying when a teenage and experienced the damage it can do. As a consequence I have a real distain for bullies. It at times get the better of me and I go for their throats in a manner of speaking. There are a couple on here that fit the definition. These are seemingly intelligent people who should know better. I hope their attitudes are not a true reflection of who they are.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Sorry, we will believe that rubbish when you stop being the very first one to scream personal abuse at other posters when you don't agree with them. Fair dinkum, someone with form like yours ought to be ashamed to make that post. Many of us here have been the victim of your constant bullying tactics.

By all means object to someone's views - that's what the forum is for - object loud and long if you wish. But learn the difference between attacking a view and attacking a person, and don't start pretending now all of a sudden that you have not been the unprovoked instigator of descent into the nasty and the personal here time and time and time and time again.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Morrigu wrote:

All is cool. Just scrapping for a reaction.

Ps. I like you contribution to the bb as well.

The only thing that gets up my nose I'd the bullying by some and the manipulation of trying to cast others in an adverse and unsavoury manner so as to undermine their contribution.

I witnessed and was exposed to a great deal of bullying when a teenage and experienced the damage it can do. As a consequence I have a real distain for bullies. It at times get the better of me and I go for their throats in a manner of speaking. There are a couple on here that fit the definition. These are seemingly intelligent people who should know better. I hope their attitudes are not a true reflection of who they are.

I'll believe your interest in curtailing bullying and the unsavoury when you apologise on behalf of your beloved party to the hundreds of thousands of dead and millions of displaced Iraqis. Hell, your petty miserable party refused to apologise to Aboriginal Australians for a couple of centuries of bullying and threw asylum seeker Children Overboard to win an election.

Despite all the moral outrage and Christian talk, the Glibs are an organisation of moral gnats and the supreme definition of the word "bully". Has there ever been a monied thug, destructive wealthy sponsor, environmental menace, consumer scam, minority oppression, unsafe workplace practice, impost on the struggling, or crooked mining interest in an impoverished neighbouring country your party hasn't supported?

Hell, just the other day your half-witted leader and the chief imperialist bully of your party infuriated Indonesians by claiming he would implement a plan on their sovereign territory without even noticing the outrage of such a suggestion. (And, what's worse, without even noticing the cringeworthy stupidity of buying up fishing boats to stop people movements). It would've been hilarious had it not been a work of such nationalist chauvinism and rank disregard, and indeed typical of the party of bullies you so proudly associate yourself with.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 pm

WOW. Shocked Rolling Eyes
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 pm

It's the facts which hurt the most, Stui.

This is why the elite class spends millions of dollars on public relations and reputation management in order to obfuscate them. And why, on cue, efforts will now be made to direct attention away from those facts rather than deal with them.

It's as predictable as the day is long.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Two prime examples as detailed above. Need I say more.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Member 7167 wrote:

Yes, you'd better deal with the facts.

The claim that those who critique your documented inconsistencies are "bullying you" is interpersonal PR tripe.

And people's support of you as "a nice bloke to have a beer with", or what have you, is more of the same. Such is the complexity of all of us, of course, but we either discuss the facts and their implications on real flesh and blood humanity, or we give up on facts and revert to Victorian morality: Thuggery dressed up as social nicety.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Opinion and perspective are funny things, they play a large part in our judgement of people, yet are totally subjective and individual.
Member 7167 Leo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 pm

pietillidie wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

Yes, you'd better deal with the facts.

The claim that those who critique your documented inconsistencies are "bullying you" is interpersonal PR tripe.

And people's support of you as "a nice bloke to have a beer with", or what have you, is more of the same. Such is the complexity of all of us, of course, but we either discuss the facts and their implications on real flesh and blood humanity, or we give up on facts and revert to Victorian morality: Thuggery dressed up as social nicety.

Fact.

Fact according to you bent mind and twisted perspective. Individuals like you and your mate are poisonous.

I have no interest in debating anything with you. What I will do is expose your disgraceful attitude towards others at every opportunity.

Don't give yourself a pat on the back an think of me as a victim. Far from it. I just like exposing creeps like you.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:33 pm

[quote="Member 7167"]
I have no interest in debating anything with you. What I will do is expose your disgraceful attitude towards others at every opportunity./quote]

Which would make you the same as him. Not where you want to be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157, 158  Next
Page 156 of 158   

Jump to: