Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate, she's 57, she's rocking the muscle, I have no problem with the outfits. If I'd known about the concert, I probably would have gone TBH I love her old songs. Cher in that black get up on the gun, man that was sexy. I'd rather see them Half naked than a fat chick bopping around in too tight leggings, tuck shop lady arms jiggling away. Bruce willis in a blood and sweat stained wife basher would still get my rocks off! He hasn't let himself go and It's about 'tude!

The girl in the clip is not skinny, but she is dressed to do herself every favour, and she's killing it. If you've got it flaunt it! On the cruise we had a white night, I wore an all lace knee length figure hugging dress, underneath it has a modesty panel mid thigh skirt, a couple of inches of midriff and then a boob tube, and honey I killed it! I'm 52, should I put my ABS away? Another menopausal 5kg off, and be back in a bikini, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. I ain't playing my role for anybody!

I would have got my money back at the madonna concert because she was late for no good reason. That's just plain arrogance.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:27 pm

And its good of Madonna her to offer scholarships to her dance and music academy.
This young lass seems pretty chuffed with her acceptance.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Interesting plaque Shocked
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:39 pm

OH

MY

GOODNESS

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:58 pm

I've been following this story for a few years, like a lot of people. And the result? Shocked

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/human-remains-found-under-the-family-home-of-missing-victoria-man-daniel-okeeffe/news-story/6fd46dba720fa569a42a3a1cd7ecc427

He's been there the whole time! Bizarre.

#SIDEBYSIDE
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Hate to be crude but surprised they didn't notice a smell.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:41 pm

Yeah I've always wondered that. A guy I went to school with, his mum apparently left home, no note, no nothing, walked out in her dressing gown, never to be seen again-well until they had to remove the floor boards for some reason. And there she was, for some other reason, she had crawled under the house in her nighty and dressing gown. Ewww
swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:32 pm

5150 wrote:
And its good of Madonna her to offer scholarships to her dance and music academy.
This young lass seems pretty chuffed with her acceptance.

All girls school run by horny nuns?
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:12 am

I think you meant to post that in the "What's the latest movie you watched" thread. Wink
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:52 am

hmmm, yeah that excuse is fair!!! not!

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/google-maps-error-blamed-as-demolition-crew-knocks-down-wrong-house-20160325-gnre0j.html

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 pm

3 First-Grade Girls Plotted Poisoning Death Of Classmate

Three first-grade girls at an Anchorage, Alaska, elementary school allegedly planned to kill a fellow classmate using silica gel the do not eat pouches packaged with vitamins and electronics, according to the Alaska Dispatch News.

All three students were caught and suspended from Winterberry Charter School. They still face significant consequences, Principal Shanna Mall explained in an email to parents of the 32 first graders in the class.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/first-graders-poison-classmate_us_56fc5f33e4b0daf53aeeae8d?section=australia

These parents should be ashamed of themselves - poisoning WTF Shocked Alaska Sarah Palin country - where are their guns? Haven't they been to Walmart and seen the lovely pink guns especially for young girls?

Disgraceful!!! Razz

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:12 am

David wrote:
I think you meant to post that in the "What's the latest movie you watched" thread. Wink

I'd be posting it every second day.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:41 pm

How life can change in an instant:

Just 24 hours ago I was typing here on Nicks.

Mrs WPT comes home looking as sick as a Richmond supporter at the end of the game last week. She'd been vomiting all day (more or less)

Mrs WPT is from English rural stock - a bit like the black night who'd lost his limbs & not complaning saying it's only a flesh wound.

I bought over the counter anti - vomiting medications - minor relief which she probably spewed up.

Took her to an ED at a major nearby hospital (20 mins drive)

2 hour wait. Seen by an intern then referred to an Emergency Department Consultant.

Their (and my) guess - appendicitis which was proven to be true

However, after the physical tests, the blood tests, the abdominal CT scan, the blood gasses as she was spiking a temp, the consultant surgeon at 0400 hours this am says that in people our age there is a correlation between bowel cancer (CA) & appendicitis. So when she signed the consent form she was signing not just for the appendicectomy but also for a bowel resection should the find CA. Remember, this has all happened since 0400 the previous day (24 hours) otherwise she was pretty fit & healthy for her age & no chronic illnesses to speak of - doesn't take medications.

So she has the operation this morning, spent eon's in recovery every as there were no beds available in the hospital. She'd gone into the operation with a possibility that her life as she knew it could change that is, have a colostomy bag etc when 24 hours earlier she was fine, no issues etc.

When she starts to wake from the general anaesthetic first thing she does is feel her abdominal area - no bag. Huge relief.

No bowel cancer.

Huge sigh of relief. OMFG.

Last edited by watt price tully on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:54 pm

^

FMD,

Thank jehoshaphat she's OK. Hell of a fright, hope you're OK.

Just remember, you can go from great to dead in the blink of an eye, so enjoy every minute. Life's too short to waste.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

FMD,

Thank jehoshaphat she's OK. Hell of a fright, hope you're OK.

Just remember, you can go from great to dead in the blink of an eye, so enjoy every minute. Life's too short to waste.

Cheers mate. Quite a shock. Lucky I'm on leave currently
The bloke in the queue with us in the ED was doored by a car on his bike - he's quitting riding to work. The car driver offered him $ not to report it.

Zap - could have been a life changer!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 172 of 277   

Jump to: