Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

neil wrote:
This question is like asking would you rather have a threesome with Jennifer Hawkins and Miranda Kerr or drill your nads with a slow turning electric drill

Suppose it's better than a threesome with Tom Hawkins and Daniel Kerr? Shocked

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Anyway, how long is it since the Blooz have won a game on this continent?

The last time they won in Australia was in round 20 2014 against the Gold Coast.

neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:15 pm

piedys wrote:
neil wrote:
This question is like asking would you rather have a threesome with Jennifer Hawkins and Miranda Kerr or drill your nads with a slow turning electric drill

Suppose it's better than a threesome with Tom Hawkins and Daniel Kerr? Shocked

You can have your fantasy I'II have mine Very Happy

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Be Fun Reading Tonight Very Happy
Stupied 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Tee hee!
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Forget about the coach of Carlton.

This victory is dedicated to the old-timers, the true believers, the blokes (and blokettes Smile ) who have sat through so much torture, so much pain, in the wet, in the outer, at the hands of this mob, often for little or no reward.

This will be oh. So. SWEET!

Back soon...

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:29 pm

bring this to the main board
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:31 pm

I almost, almost felt sorry for them tonight...

Turns out it was just indigestion!

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Quote:
Reminiscent of the Pagan days.

This reckless management must stop.

Those who had a hand in appointing Malthouse must not continue on the board beyond this season.

Quote:
blow the place up now

5 rounds in and we are worse than ever, its over - dont waste any more time

what happened all off season/pre season? spent all our time working out the hovercraft?

what a disgraceful performance

Quote:
I don't love Mick, I don't think he has coached us well at all, but that effort was disrespectful.

Quote:
Well, glad I missed that one. The food, beer and entertainment was good at dinner here.

Quote:

I think they showed exactly how much they loveMalty tonite.

Spot. Friggin'. ON!!!

Quote:
I've been Edelestoned.

I'm done.

Embarrassed for, and ashamed of this club.

Quote:
Johno brown just smashed us on fox footy. Aus kickers gave more effort.. Lol

Quote:
Chicken and egg debate Effes, and we don't have the pieces to put it together.

I don't think he's telling them to vacate the 50, I don't think he's telling them to lose shape, I don't think he's telling them to ignore clear leads, I don't think he's telling them to smash into the contests at the expense of covering opponents, space and offering an outlet to team mates.

This has been in our 'game style' under 3 different coaches now; the players have to accept some of this; the club as an environment has to accept some of this. There needs to be some belief that they are all capable and able to improve upon the current position, because anyone can improve upon that; it was horrible.

Do any of them have the nerve to do it? That's the real question.

Quote:
He's [REDACTED].

Quote:
Cant wait t get home & scrub the game off iq.

Were mine working, I'd be watching it again and again and again until the thing melted down!

Quote:
Greatest disappointment was the performance of Jacksch, Wiley.
Jones wont make it
The worst performance by Carlton forward Kpps and rucks I have ever seen

Quote:
Embarrassing. Cancelling my membership. Club is [REDACTED] and doesn't deserve my devotion or money.

TO THE LIFEBOATS! TO THE LIFEBOATS!

Quote:
I didn't get a membership, good move.

Yeah, good move. Smartest move anyone in your club has made for a long time, really...

Quote:
Give credit to collingwood for having the guts to piss mm of
and giving it to bucks they new they needed a new game plan
and they would not have got it with mm

Quote:
Amazingly shit club. We make every team look like premiers.
So what is it now 64 games to go with the rebuild?
Spare me. Im slowly losing my love for this club.

Quote:
Think we'll see the heat go on the players more now.

Easy now! Any more heat and they'll melt... EVEN MORE!!!!

Quote:
..doesn't crisps enjoy to tackle.. ..great to see..

Quote:
I just want my old club back.

THE HI-I-I-I-ILLLLLSSS ARE ALIIIIIVE, WITH THE SOUND OF MU-SIC!!!

Laughing Twisted Evil

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:03 pm

The old bloke looks rooted, stuffed, I reckon he knows his time is up, quite obviously the scum players don't like him, hes lost them, bringing dollar daisy in didn't help his cause. silly old fool, he had an easy job with the Pies as director of coaching, now hes shit in his own nest. I can see him sacked within days, the new scum president wont cop this much longer, I reckon that old drunk Elliott will stagger into Price fixer park, and belch and vomit and demand MM gets the arse. LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Quote:
surely its time for Liam Jones to go back to the ressies. everything he does is a hail mary. he flashes into play for a millisecond, inevitably doesn't get the ball, and is left sprawled on the ground while the opposition take the ball away. dumb dumb footballer

Quote:
Mark Stevens might get punched out if he rocks up to the CFC press conference.

Personally I hope some of the players front it without Mick and face the music. They deserve a solid bake.

Quote:
Walker should be dropped for weeks.

Quote:
Gibbs should be dropped for weeks the same way Geelong did to Steve Johnson all those years ago.

Quote:
Anyone who says they're going to microwave their membership coz the board is useless and the club is stuffed is getting carried away in the moment. The board and all other off field matters will change in time. Culture change is not a week to week proposition.
Fry the memberships because we're rubbish on the field if you like, but doing because of the off field doesn't make any sense at this point.

Quote:
I can't believe we have become what we've become following Ratten. FMD. FFS, they moved Ratten on because they didn't believe he had the tools to take the team to a premiership. They move to get Mighty Mick the Muppet.

The players have no style, no passion, and no soul. That's about as dire as you can get. Is this by design? Absolutely shambolic. You cannot allow this to continue without taking action. If you do, we'll disappear into oblivion - if we haven't already.

Happy record breaking effort Mick

Quote:
Dear Mr Ratten,

I apologise on behalf of the carlton football club for your dismissal several years ago. Clearly it was the wrong decision.

What made it worse was the poor 'process' we used to find your replacement.

Quote:
Dont even know where to start so I am not even going to bother. Just don't care anymore.

Also had never left early during all the dark times but left at half time this time. Cannot take it any further.

Only old enough to remember from 2000 onwards, at least in mid-2000's we had hope, but now there is none.

Go @#$%&! yourself Carlton.

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Quote:
I'm with you. I've trusted the club to fix things. To fix the board that is an open joke amongst other AFL clubs.
To get the right people in. To fix the club at all levels.

Nada, nothing, zip. I am embarrassed to admit I am a blues supporter. I feel sorry for Juddy. What a regret he must have coming to this debacle. I apologise for the pain we caused you.

Quote:
Go @#$%&! yourself, Carlton.

Quote:
You can't put blame on kids who play in a team of individuals.

Quote:
First time I've ever left a game at half time, even through the dark days of 02-07 I never left early, styed to the end.... Can't believe we're back there again. Playing Warnock and Wood just shows MM is past it. He's depleted our forward line and our list. Please resign tonight!!

Quote:
I'd gladly accept 1 million a year to serve up that steaming pile of crap. Jack Silvagni could've done a better coaching job tonight.

Quote:
Although, it's still early days, are people convinced that giving up pick 7 was the right move last year. I wasn't sure then and even more unsure now. Smacked of desperation to me .

Quote:
Playing Two heavy and useless Ruckmen from the Start was Suicidal.. They were both beaten by Grundy and put to shame!!

Finally I get to see the new Kid Wiley.... I got the Shock of my life... don't know how the AFL can allow a 12 year old to play at this Level... total embarrassment.... he needs some Growing up to do...

As for the other new Big Kid from GWS- what a useless trade... his body language was so embarrassing tonight....

The usual Story-When it counts, our Senior players just don't show up... they don't want to be there and they certainly don't want to play for Mick. I am referring to Murphy, Gibbs, Walker, Henderson, Everett and co!!!

Jones certainly has no future at any AFL Club.... an Average player... has no tank

Quote:
Pendles wins best on ground, where was our captain? Shit, even in Melbourne's darkest hours at least Nathan Jones gave his all.

Quote:
There really isn't much to say after that.

No leadership. No commitment to the cause. Nothing. Witches hats. As Brown said the Auskick boys put in more effort than we did.

But most potently, and what a night to let him know, they weren't playing for the coach.

He's lost them.

Quote:
Gibbs........ WOW

Quote:
Never forget we picked murphy at 1 and pies picked pendlebury at 2 - says it all

Well, pick 5, but let's not be too pedantic.

You guys have got pick 2 from that draft now. How's that going for ya? Laughing

Quote:
Said in the prematch thread we'd get thumped, disappointed I didn't channel my inner Ryan2000 & put a bit of money on the Pies by plenty.

Most disappointing aspect was just how fumbly we were by hand. Dreadful. Credit to the opposition for forcing it to an extent, but they weren't that bloody good...we were terrible.

I think one of the easiest oversights we supporters can make in the offseason is to look just at your own list & its improvement, & get a bit carried away...forgetting that the other 17 teams are also improving just as much if not more.

Mid 2000s stuff tonight.

Quote:
Well. My dad was a mad Blues supporter and apparently used to send me next door to shout, Come on the blues when I was three. Of course, I can't remember that but when I went off to boarding school at age ten, I started to follow them and have been a rabid fan ever since. That was 55 years ago.
I have watched them through some of the pre-Barassi years and then through the golden era, raised members for them during the post salary-cap days and the lean years that followed. Through all of that, the only ray of sunshine we ever had was during the Ratten years.

I have no idea how much money I have put into the club over the last 55 years but it has been a lot. That's OK, I would have spent it on something else anyway but I have given them so much of myself, made my family put up with my rages as well as my euphoria and for the last years, woken them up at all hours of the night when the alarm sounded for me to get up and listen or watch.

For what? For this? I have put in more effort than some of the players of the modern era. Someone else said it earlier. How can they expect people to pay their hard-earned to support a team that doesn't work as hard for their money as we do for ours? How can they expect us to back up every week emotionally when many of them toss in the towel as soon as things get tough. How i s is possible that week after week the same deficiencies in the game plan jump off the screen at us or look so obvious from the stands but the coach is oblivious to them?

We are a shambles after three years of Malthouse. I didn't want him back then and I want him less now. Ratten did better on raw stats than Malthouse, had the supporters and players behind him and took us to finals after a series of spoons.

OK, Mick, we gave you your record, just like we gave that other MM his 300th game. Now please just go away and let's find some young kid with fire in his belly and something radical up his sleeve. I don't care who it is. But it isn't Malthouse and it isn't Leigh Matthews or Denis Pagan or Terry Wallace or Rodney Eade or any of the other wonder coaches. Maybe it's Ratten again after three years working with Clarkson. Maybe it's Ling if we can get him out of the press box.

I'm exhausted watching this rubbish they serve up week after week, year after year and I'm probably not the only one.
There was a time I wouldn't watch a game if Carlton wasn't in it but I'm thinking the Melbourne/GWS game might be worth a look. Or the Dogs. I have a soft spot for the Dogs. My lon-suffering stepmother has followed the dogs for seventy years. I don't want to end up like her, just shrugging off a bad year as another normal year in the club's history but it's looking that way from Mexico.

Quote:
The way we played tonight , and our list . Who in there right mind would want to coach our club? Even if mick left tomorrow no one would want the job!! Especially the way we treated our favourite son ratten!

Quote:
I won a Carlton Football Club competition just yesterday, the prize in part being 4 tickets to tonight's game.

I am very grateful they didn't throw in the airfares as part of the prize.

Shocked

Quote:
No effort or will tonight.

Pretty embarrassing

Pretty satisfying.

Twisted Evil Laughing

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Quote:
Of course he should......absolute joke of a game from Gibbs. Played like a lost little lamb......the whole game he circled the contest waiting for a soft kick....of which 1 out of 8 hit a target. How much are we paying this guy again?????

Quote:
Who would you give the ball to to kick a goal from 40-50m out? Jones? No. Cripps? No. Ellard? No. Wood? No. Murphy? No. Bell? No. Gibbs? From straight in front. Judd? No. Watson? Yes. Tuohy? Yes. Simpson? Maybe. Walker? No. Curnow? No. Everitt? Maybe.

Quote:
worst game i've ever seen Tex play - can't see him worthy of a spot for quite some time. Has zero presence on the ground.

Quote:
We are in limbo

There is so little coming through in the seconds that we continually play someone like Curnow

Quote:
this team has been unable to win on the big stage, or a milestone game, or a match of any significance for many many years. its the PLAYERS!!

Quote:
Buckley owns Malthouse. Malthouse has no clue how to beat him. It's very embarrassing.

Quote:
It's the players but also the game plan.

We are predictable. We go the boundary, we lose ball. Opposition get ball and square to the centre. They run through centre unopposed, they kick goal. Simple really.

No plan B. Game is passed him.

Quote:
(Gibbs) was having a laugh with Pendlebury when we were 40 points down.

That made my blood boil.

Drop him, now!

Quote:
It would be interesting to know what the players think of their own performances. Not the bullshit clichés they sprout out but what they really think of their effort. Playing poorly is one thing, but playing without effort and having a lack pride in your performance I personally would not accept. Having a red hot go has got nothing to do with talent.

Quote:
Of course he doesn't care about our list, Jones, Tutt, Whiley, Dick...... Out Laidler, Betts, Garlett, Waite..... Effort? Pfft, Ellard, Curnow, Army, Rowe, Bell can try all they like they're not near it.

Quote:
We are outdated. We used an outdated method of appointing an outdated coach, we play an outdated game style and the rest is history.

Quote:
Yep.

Pack the boundaries, combine this with a list of poor users of the football, the ball is lost so easily and they get it through the middle with several players running rings around the few of our players who remain outside the packs.

Tonight they were witches hats, it was like watching a training drill.

Quote:
Malthouse turned a worse list than this into a premiership side, difference is attitude we have alot of players who dont want to be great. They dont have the same desire.

That is not Malthouses fault. We ruined him.

Quote:
He's completely lost the group, to put that effort in for the guys milestone game sums it all up really

Quote:
It took him 12 years at the best resourced club in the AFL. He'll be 120 by the time he turns this team around.
Its time to start again with a young coaching group who are in it for the long haul.

Quote:
Bluemagic16, are you serious? It's the coaches responsibility to adjust a game plan and evolve it with the strengths and weaknesses of the list. Not be a stubborn mule, and use a plan that worked years ago when the game was not as fast.

The game now is about quick movement to catch the opposition off guard. Not the shit we are dishing up.

Quote:
Game plans we never work when you dont work hard

Quote:
Who wants to play yesterday's game whilst everybody else is playing tomorrow's?

Who indeed?

Laughing

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:43 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
Forget about the coach of Carlton.

This victory is dedicated to the old-timers, the true believers, the blokes (and blokettes Smile ) who have sat through so much torture, so much pain, in the wet, in the outer, at the hands of this mob, often for little or no reward.

This will be oh. So. SWEET!

Back soon...

Thanks mate, nice sentiments, as one of those ol timers, whom as a teenager wept for two hours after the 1970 gf, and again post the 79 one, when that bastard Harris made those vile comments about us losing by five points, I really appreciate the young boys tonight, who have taken away those painful memories a lot, and by golly, don't we have a great young team, best young talent ive seen in decades. Keep the scum suffering coming mate, you and young Jezza are Legends of Nicks, and what a way to make a Friday night thumping of the scum even better, than to read their tales of woe and pain, and venom. LOL Very Happy Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 pm

I enjoy this thread way too much for it to be healthy........ahh, f*ck it, I'll click refresh again.....

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 178 of 277   

Jump to: