Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post inauguration Trump:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronrat 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
^

But have any of the ones charged actually been convicted of anything? Honest question.

Doesn;t really matter. It only needs a few people to sue the bastards through civil court and before you know it the house, the holiday condo, the trophy wife and the maserati will be in some lawyers possession. Mind you anyone stupid enough to give them money in the first place wull employ a Dennis Denuto type lawyer.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:21 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

But have any of the ones charged actually been convicted of anything? Honest question.

Here's the list, as far as I'm aware:

Michael Cohen (Trump's personal counsel): found guilty of tax evasion and campaign finance violations; sentenced to three years in prison
Paul Manafort (2016 presidential campaign manager): found guilty of tax and bank fraud; sentenced to seven years in prison
Rick Gates (2016 presidential campaign deputy manger): found guilty of false statements and conspiracy; sentenced to 45 days in prison
Roger Stone (2016 presidential campaign adviser): found guilty of witness tampering, obstruction and making false statements; sentenced to three years in prison (sentence commuted by Trump)
George Papadopoulous (2016 foreign policy adviser): found guilty of false statements; sentenced to 14 days in prison

Otherwise, Michael Flynn (national security adviser) has been charged but not yet convicted of giving false statements to the FBI, and of course Bannon's case is just beginning.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:57 am

Meanwhile, Trump's bleach guru - remember him? He is the self-appointed "archbishop", the religious nut/scammer who preached to Trump and prompted the president's idiotic remarks about injecting disinfectant to cure the coronavirus. Anyway, this scumbag has been arrested in Columbia and is going to be extradited to stand trial for manslaughter of seven people.

However Trump, with more than 100,000 deaths on his hands, has not yet been charged.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:10 pm

^ I guess you would have to charge the governors of each state as well.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:15 pm

But only the Republican ones Wink
roar 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Sicks Bux wrote:
You reminded me of this:

"If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged. By violation of the Nuremberg laws I mean the same kind of crimes for which people were hanged in Nuremberg." - Noam Chomsky.

https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/

Ha, that's great!

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Only the stupid ones, Jezza. Now I realise that "stupid" is a relative term in a world where the Commander in Chief recommends hitting up drain cleaner, nevertheless, some were culpable, others did their honest best.
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:25 pm

roar wrote:
Sicks Bux wrote:
You reminded me of this:

"If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged. By violation of the Nuremberg laws I mean the same kind of crimes for which people were hanged in Nuremberg." - Noam Chomsky.

https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/

Ha, that's great!

Yes. He makes a good point.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:58 am

David wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

Here's the list, as far as I'm aware:

Michael Cohen (Trump's personal counsel): found guilty of tax evasion and campaign finance violations; sentenced to three years in prison
Paul Manafort (2016 presidential campaign manager): found guilty of tax and bank fraud; sentenced to seven years in prison
Rick Gates (2016 presidential campaign deputy manger): found guilty of false statements and conspiracy; sentenced to 45 days in prison
Roger Stone (2016 presidential campaign adviser): found guilty of witness tampering, obstruction and making false statements; sentenced to three years in prison (sentence commuted by Trump)
George Papadopoulous (2016 foreign policy adviser): found guilty of false statements; sentenced to 14 days in prison

Otherwise, Michael Flynn (national security adviser) has been charged but not yet convicted of giving false statements to the FBI, and of course Bannon's case is just beginning.

I reckon in a couple of years or so you’ll be adding Donald Trump to that list: especially in relation to making profit from his role as POTUS. Follow the money in relation to his use of his Florida retreat and charging the taxpayer for expenditure/largesse there.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:06 am

Trump’s older sister a Federal Judge on tape calls Donald: cruel, a liar and without principle. Wow smackdown. She would know. A good judge of character: just reinforcing what we all knew in any case.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:15 am

^ The most compelling thing about those remarks is that they were made in private - secretly recorded - and never intended to become public.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:14 am

Tannin wrote:
^ The most compelling thing about those remarks is that they were made in private - secretly recorded - and never intended to become public.

Correct Weight. Here come de judge 😊

His supporters tried albeit unsuccessfully to say Trump’s psychologist niece’s scathing and revealing book lacked validity because she was too far removed now waiting to see how they spin this.

As was mentioned earlier; it’s just confirming the obvious.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:07 am

World wrecker recklessly wrecks relationship with Germany still further:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/opinion/germany-nord-2-pipeline.html

The irony of it being the very week all doubts about his campaign soliciting Russian electoral interference are put to bed.

roar 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:13 am

watt price tully wrote:
Trump’s older sister a Federal Judge on tape calls Donald: cruel, a liar and without principle.

It's not really news to anyone, is it? Though we could probably apply that description to most politicians.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:04 am

^

Quote:
Politician's older sibling calls them, behind their back, cruel, a liar and without principles

Anyone going to be shocked at that? World exclusive?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Page 186 of 222   

Jump to: