Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match v Swines...a finger to u Colless!!!!!!! Comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie willow 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate great pics!

Blood sensational last night I can see how much better we are than last year i see the premiership already and I see a 10 goal win next week for 2 home finals COME ON PIES KEEP DOING US PROUD WE LOVE YOU ALL! Laughing

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:34 pm

Great win by the Pies. Sensational effort up in Sydney. Let's hope we can follow up on Friday night.

Tex played well in the first quarter and was pretty good when he went into the ruck.

Fraser, played a sensational game, and would dare say, beat Adam Goodes.

Bux was kept quite in the first half, but stepped up a little in the second half, which was good.

Rocca was good with three goals. Oh, and who can forget Heath Scotland with his performance and three goals. Great effort mate, keep it up!

Anyway, I'm not going to go through the whole side. Great win, but we must follow up next week to secure a home final and double chance.

CARN PIES!!
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:11 pm

Significant contributions.

ALAN DIDAK

He was everywhere, talented and kicked some great goals. His best 4 quarter effort so far this year. Bona fide superstar-in-the-making. He could blow apart the finals for us.

HEATH SCOTLAND

Just plays. Doesn't carry baggage like some others when he doesn't get game time. In form at the right time and a damaging Collingwood midfielder that others will not have made many plans for.

PAUL LICURIA

How good is this bloke. No really.

JOSH FRASER

Thank God for the Primus rule. On your knees, everybody now. Amen.

BRODIE HOLLAND

As good as a high pick in the 2003 draft. Could be the talent difference between us winning and losing any of our finals.

NICK DAVIS

Can be hard to get this bloke into a game when its tough and the stakes are high. Oh yeah, I forgot, not our problem any more Wink
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:18 pm

Cam wrote:
Significant contributions.

ALAN DIDAK

He was everywhere, talented and kicked some great goals. His best 4 quarter effort so far this year. Bona fide superstar-in-the-making. He could blow apart the finals for us.

Spot on. Dids played a steller game last night.
Ev5Magpies Virgo

Ev5Magpies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:05 pm

To all swine supporters...

Go you woodsman...

up yours.jpg

mudlark 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:11 pm
Post subject: SwineReply with quote

Cool
I thought you might have found a bit of room in there for Woey Cam?? He was VERY good last night.

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:26 pm

Yay omg it was excellent! We sat there in ponchos, that were sydney colours Mad, but i had the greatest time! I was sitting in the cheersquad kind of, behind the point post and i loved it! I am definately joining cheersquad next year!!! Very Happy It was absolutely brilliant!

Who cares about rain!? hahaha

I am dead!! I just got back a little while ago from an 11 hour trip! lol
One of the best parts of last night was watching the little tv while having some food pre-match, and seeing Jarrod on the field! Very Happy

It was an amazing night! Winners circle rocked! I got pushed into water, and some drunk guy started dancing with me, but it was excellent!!!!!

Bring on the Bombers!!!!!!!!

CARN THE PIES!!!!!!!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Cotta 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:30 pm

A great team win last night, with plenty of contributers. I can't believe the accolades that Kirk is being given for his game on Bucks last night. Bucks was sensational in the first half, even though he only had 4 touches (7 tackles) he had massive impact on the game I thought. Didak was great last night expelling suggestions he a) Doesn't play well in big games b) doesn't play well in the wet. His ball handling below his knees and his constantly presenting indicated thats he's turned the corner on his patchy form.

Just quietly, was that one of the worst decisions you've ever seen in your life last night? The second time I've seen it happen this year, first time wasn't involving the Pies. I mean if the balls been touched and is marked its play on straight away and it's a correct decision. When 1 dirtbag pays the mark, then its a mark. Both these situations would have been acceptable. But for another dirtbag up the field to come down and insist the ball was touched and then bouce the ball is a totally incorrect decision. It's either touched play on, or go back and have your shot Bucks.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:09 pm

Is it me or is Walker fast for a big bloke? Gets better each game so good signs are there for a guy who I would not have in my 22.

As far as the win goes, we were out scored in the last half. Bucks was quiet, so was Taz. So all in all a good solid TEAM win. And that soft cock Nick Davis was benched and even though he kicked a brillaint Goal that was it. Stuff U Nicky Boy.

Now we come up against the raging Bombers, with the Coleman medalist on fire, Hird playing sensational and everyone in the media has them a real Premiership chance.

If we are good enough we will beat them, if we are not good enough we won't.
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:27 am

well done pies great win to beat the swans and in particular a good match cause n davis did schizenhausen and also in the past 9 games we have only lost one quarter to Brisbane so we gonna hit to the finals full of running
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:24 am

What a great weekend! Sydney certainly didn’t put the nice weather on for us on Saturday but I thought we definitely handled the wet conditions far better than our opponents. Although there were plenty of skill errors because of the wet ground and ball, I still thought it was a high quality game which could have been a lot messier and boring if it hadn’t involved two top teams and plenty of passionate supporters in attendance (and no doubt plenty watching from a distance as well!).

Great team effort by all the boys and impressive that we not only beat our opponents and the terrible weather conditions but also the one-sided umpiring! Our defence has really lifted in the second half of the season and will only be made stronger with the return of our cool, calm Presti! Guys like Wakes, Clemo, Clokey and Johno were fantastic against a usually potent Swans forward line. The centre line worked hard and kept the pressure on Sydney all night and although it wasn’t a perfect night for forwards, we still saw some great marks and goals from our boys. One thing we definitely need to work on is our accuracy in front of goal as there has been a few occasions we could have really buried teams if it wasn’t for our points tally!

Sydney tried to throw everything they had at us in the last quarter but we were still too good and without doubt a much stronger team, both physically and mentally, than we were at this time last year. Exciting stuff!

A win against Essendon this Friday is now crucial as a first up Collingwood home final would be a bonus for the Club, team, supporters and AFL! Having said that, we’ll kick butt no matter where we play! Bring it on!

Votes:
2 – Wakelin
1 – Rocca
1 – Scotland
1 – Licuria
1 – Didak
1 – Walker
1 – Fraser

Honourable mentions to Burns, Clement, Cloke, O’Bree, Tazza and Woey who could have all polled votes. And Bucks may not have racked up the possessions but 11 tackles alone was pretty amazing.

Progressive:
45 – Buckley
41 – Burns
40 – Tarrant
33 – Licuria
32 – Rocca

GO PIES!
Marg
M3 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:42 pm

Ticket to game $22

Accomodation $28

Return bus trip $55

Seeing the look on the sydney players faces when they blew top 2 chance

Priceless

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Stunning Steve McKee Libra

Clearances not Hit Outs are the Key

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:47 pm
Post subject: Nick Davis - BAD LUCKReply with quote

I always said that I & the players would seek & obtain revenge against this prick Evil or Very Mad .

Also love the way our players let him know how they thought.

A SPECIAL plea to ANYONE who attended the game. Very Happy

A number of people took pictures of the banner & I would love for someone to post them on the board or send them to me via e-mail.

The look on Nicky's face before the game when he saw the banner said it all for me.

He lost it & had to be consoled by Paul Kelly & Barry Hall.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: