Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lets get over it

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

the ru is on fire wrote:
the point is cathalyst that this is definately not a topic for you to post in, and your posts in this topic have been merely a repitition of the garble that is spewing from your keyboard in just about every other topic on the board. this should have been a nice warm cozy place where like-minded souls can get away from your demented ravings. it could have been tahiti and now it's afghanistan.

There have been far more Taz and Johnno apologist posts than my point of view, but guess what Ru? you happen to agree with them so you wont be issuing any dictatorial decrees of restraint upon their heads, if you dont like an opposing opinion you are under no obligation to read it
Robert Walls (not really) 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:09 pm

Cathalyst wrote:
the ru is on fire wrote:
the point is cathalyst that this is definately not a topic for you to post in, and your posts in this topic have been merely a repitition of the garble that is spewing from your keyboard in just about every other topic on the board. this should have been a nice warm cozy place where like-minded souls can get away from your demented ravings. it could have been tahiti and now it's afghanistan.

There have been far more Taz and Johnno apologist posts than my point of view, but guess what Ru? you happen to agree with them so you wont be issuing any dictatorial decrees of restraint upon their heads, if you dont like an opposing opinion you are under no obligation to read it

and so say all of us............
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:47 pm

Well so much for getting over it, down the supermarket buying some bread and milk and what assaults my eyes from every news stand? Seems not everyone is "over it"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:01 pm

Cathalyst wrote:
Well so much for getting over it, down the supermarket buying some bread and milk and what assaults my eyes from every news stand? Seems not everyone is "over it"

how are the bread and milk prices these days, they bloody pass on the inflation quickly.
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:06 pm

Robert Walls (not really) wrote:
Cathalyst wrote:

how are the bread and milk prices these days, they bloody pass on the inflation quickly.

I only had to sell my body twice
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:08 am

Hate to tell you I told you so but...

"That he couldn't nail it was deflating. That he didn't man up at 30min50sec when Bassett got the ball, or at 31:13 when Johncock got the ball and at 31:36 when Johncock got it again, was even more so.

In two minutes Tarrant had the chance to make a defiant statement.

He didn't.

The goal was difficult. Allowing his man three times to mark the ball in the dying minutes was infuriating.

Much like his off-field antics, you can forgive him once, maybe twice, but a third time? It's more than a coincidence."

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,20040620%255E19763,00.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:27 am

Pies still on the brink.

And if we lose to Essendon.

It will be the biggest Civil War at Collingwood since the New Magpies.
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:39 pm

Why don't you two just get a room, and be done with it?
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:43 pm

I'm not sure.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:28 pm

Cathalyst wrote:
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,20040620%255E19763,00.html

Who the frig is this article by? Make Robinson?

And unless I'm having a serious case of brain fade, I'm pretty sure we beat port "over here" not "over there" in 2003.

There are a few grammatical errors and lost words in there too.
From "a professional" no doubt.

Whoever it is just went onto my brainless list.

Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:30 pm

AnthonyC wrote:
Cathalyst wrote:

Who the frig is this article by? Make Robinson?

And unless I'm having a serious case of brain fade, I'm pretty sure we beat port "over here" not "over there" in 2003.

There are a few grammatical errors and lost words in there too.
From "a professional" no doubt.

Whoever it is just went onto my brainless list.

yeah but I notice you dont dispute the main point which is the 3 efforts of Tarrant when the game was there to be won
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:43 pm

Cathalyst wrote:
yeah but I notice you dont dispute the main point which is the 3 efforts of Tarrant when the game was there to be won

Thank you for that. You can be sure I'll give your comments their due consideration.

sq3 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:10 pm

I actually thought Tarrant did quite well at AAMI and I thought Blight was a bit harsh on him for not chasing.

Presented well and kept running.

Pebbles let him down a lot by not helping out down forward.

I actually think that Tarrant may be slowly turning the corner and may actually play somewhere near his contract value.
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:24 pm

Cathalyst wrote:
Hate to tell you I told you so but...

"That he couldn't nail it was deflating. That he didn't man up at 30min50sec when Bassett got the ball, or at 31:13 when Johncock got the ball and at 31:36 when Johncock got it again, was even more so.

In two minutes Tarrant had the chance to make a defiant statement.

He didn't.

The goal was difficult. Allowing his man three times to mark the ball in the dying minutes was infuriating.

Much like his off-field antics, you can forgive him once, maybe twice, but a third time? It's more than a coincidence."

This idiot sent me this post in a pm, just to tell me he told me so.
What a f**ken tool.

I really think you have problems. Taz isnt lazy you baboon, he works just as hard as any of our other boys, perhaps not Racca these last few weeks, but I don't see you jumping down his throat.

You really need to take a long hard look at yourself and ask yourslef why you support this team, I have not seen you post a positive thing in these forums... whats wrong with you.

What would you be saying today if Taz had kicked us that goal to win....... my guess is we wouldnt be hearing from you!!!
If only that was the case..

luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:30 pm

I think that Taz played pretty well also. If he wasnt getting a kick down in the forward line he went chasing one.

Well done Taz...

Can't imagine it would have been easy playing when you would have had all that fcked up extra pressure on you

Now I know that Cathalyst is going to have a go at that comment, but I'll get in before him..

cant believe you said that.. he is so lazy.... couldnt get a kick if he tried...

hahahahahah who gives two shits what you think..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: