Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

delistings

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fletch 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 1999 9:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Lockyer would be getting twitchy, I thought he showed great potential in his first year, although I do agree that the goal hungry little midget should go along with that disgrace to the 35 guernsey.

/FF

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 1999 10:13 am

that disgrace to the no.35 guernsey? what a bloody stupid thing to say. you're obviously totally blind if you can't say that presti improved this year into a good defender, who can take a key forward out of a game completely. quite frankly i wouldn't be surprised if MM tried him on the half-forward like next year. he made his name as a junior as a mobile CHF.

and why the hell would lockyer be nervous? i expect to see him play every game for the black and white for the next 10 years.
michy 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 9:31 am

well said foxy , Lockyer has been great for us and besides he's a spunk . To all you 35 baggers leave Presti alone he has been great and has shown improvment which is promising.I totally agree with Foxy.
Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 3:37 pm

Well Michy got in before me, but Foxy is spot on.

In fact, can Nick or Mike check the recrods for us? I think that's both the first Foxy posting without a Wozza reference and the first time he's been completely coherent and sensible.

What next, an admission that Wozza won't win the 2000 Brownlow?
Fletch 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 5:26 pm

Well I still haven't changed my mind about Prestigiacomo and I don't think I will, because I have been a fairly good judge of Collingwood players lately, anyway season 2000 will separate the men from the boys, ultimately some of us will be wrong others will be spot on with player assesments.

/FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: