Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Match: Pies v. Dees - all comments here

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clement 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon we will play so well this week that we will smash Melbourne and kick the world record score, which currently stands at 37.17 (239). We aim for the best and the biggest always because we are the best and the biggest club not only in the AFL but in all forms of professional sport everywhere. Manchester United have nothing on us. They want to be the Collingwood football club of the EPL.

We are the biggest and best and we can fill the MCG for 100,000 screaming energised passionate Pie loving fans to see our great Captain and greatest ever Pie come back to the flod after so long. If Bucks plays, the MCG should be a sell-out by 6pm because we all owe the great man that. We owe him the support and love that we ALL feel in our heart for our hero and the first time he gets a kick we should all clap and scream “GO BUCKS” and “GO PIES”. The first time we kick a goal for the night the chant should go out through the whole stadium for “COLLINGWOOD!”.

If one Collingwood fan leaves the stadium with any voice left at all they have failed our team. The team and the supporters must be one so everybody knows how UNITED this club is. We will show Manchester and Melbourne just what UNITED means.

The players will hear the supporters and we will both find what makes the Collingwood football family so special. When Bruce says Special about the MAGPIES on the TV, he will mean it!!!

The pies will celebrate there first win IN 2007 by 100 POINTS

The Dees supporters will wish they were up in the Snow in their 4 wheel drives and they will be left broken and shattered and have to go to their Old Carey and Old Scotch games on Saturday shaking their heads at the MIGHTY MAGPIE POWER!

...it will be a mauling a massacre..it will be EMBARRASSING it will be a good ole fashioned CAKEWALK......

Bring on the DEMONS!!!

Wont payback be a BIATCH!!

We'll smash the dirty stinken filth vomit!!!

Last edited by Clement on Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:17 pm

^ You see kiddies this is what happens when you sniff glue.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Clement 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:21 pm

Did you have a good night sleep by yourself last night Proto.

One day you will find that woman who accepts you for who you are and what you can be.

Until then just support the Pies like they are your girlfriend mate. They will keep you warm during all those long cold nights in Glenorchy.

Go Pies.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 pm

Clement wrote:
Did you have a good night sleep by yourself last night Proto.

One day you will find that woman who accepts you for who you are and what you can be.

Until then just support the Pies like they are your girlfriend mate. They will keep you warm during all those long cold nights in Glenorchy.

Go Pies.

Well my little friend a single bed only admits one, so yes, I did, but no need to worry I had the dreams of you to keep my company.

I <3 you.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:55 pm

Doing well there Prototype. Bear in mind, what's more the opposite of a Prototype than a cheap copy?
john b 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:16 pm

I'm thinking we will include Rusling somehow.

And he is going to kick 5 or 6.

Pies will bounce back, our intensity has been missing for about a month, but last weeks crap loss will snap us back into gear.

Pies by 50+
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Jock McPie wrote:
David wrote:
bWell wrote:
How's ur missing 2 teeth? Tooth fairy come yet??

Wow, never heard that one before Rolling Eyes

clearly got all your teeth then? Rolling Eyes

well... haven't lost any.... yet! Shocked

lethal68 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:39 pm

Match-ups should be interesting. One thing for sure, our defence is in better shape than it was last time. And you'd think Rocca owes Ben Holland a bit of a shellacking.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:07 am

Rusling should play, took every mark comming his way last week at Windy Hill, his kicking let him dowm with something like 2.5.
Isles will have to be considered, Davies might be given his last chance to prove himself at senior level, I still reckon some questions will be asked about Chris ' dynamite ' Dawes.

Im feeling good about this one when i wake up in a happy mood on thursdays it generally means ' the pies are on '..the pies will get fisrt use of the ball, i envisage the pies slamming on six goals in the opening minutes and to go away at last quarter to the tune of 77 points, i can see the pies slamming on three unanswered goals early minutes of the last quarter...it will be a great night of celebration for the faithful..and proud we will sing ' good old collingwood forever '

jimbeam 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:05 am

Bloody hope so Joffa, this is it. This one game will define the season. Its a big game with neitz playing 300, if we are off by 1% we will go down by 5 goals, if we are on then its going to be classic.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 am

jimbeam wrote:
Bloody hope so Joffa, this is it. This one game will define the season. Its a big game with neitz playing 300, if we are off by 1% we will go down by 5 goals, if we are on then its going to be classic.

If we are on we will smash them.
Magpie Mustafa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:55 pm

I'm not too confident going into this match.. they have had our measure (we haven't beaten them since 2003) and the last month that we have had have been very depressing and worrying.

But.. GO PIES!
burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:16 pm

Team announced yet?

I would presume at least 3 or 4 changes if we're serious about winning....

STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 pm

COLLINGWOOD
B: James Clement, Shane Wakelin, Tarkyn Lockyer
HB: Heath Shaw, Harry O’Brien, Ben Johnson
C: Rhyce Shaw, Scott Burns, Ryan Cook
HF: Nick Maxwell, Anthony Rocca, Scott Pendlebury
F: Dale Thomas, Travis Cloke, Sean Rusling
Foll: Guy Richards, Shane O’Bree, Leon Davis
Int: Dane Swan, Chris Bryan, Alan Didak, Paul Medhurst
Emg: Danny Stanley, Sharrod Wellingham, Simon Prestigiacomo

In: Guy Richards, Shane Wakelin, Scott Pendlebury, Alan Didak, Sean Rusling
Out: Josh Fraser (injured – ankle), Tyson Goldsack, Alan Toovey, Simon Prestigiacomo, Paul Licuria

fraser out big test for richards and bryan to combat white maybe this game will be for who will stay on the list next year. Strange omission that presti is out and is an emergency thought nietz would be a perfect match up.

this game will be won whoever dominates the clearances and is more potent up foward as backlines are the weakest blinks for both sides.
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:35 pm

Quote:
I reckon we will play so well this week that we will smash Melbourne and kick the world record score, which currently stands at 37.17 (239). We aim for the best and the biggest always because we are the best and the biggest club not only in the AFL but in all forms of professional sport everywhere. Manchester United have nothing on us. They want to be the Collingwood football club of the EPL.

We are the biggest and best and we can fill the MCG for 100,000 screaming energised passionate Pie loving fans to see our great Captain and greatest ever Pie come back to the flod after so long. If Bucks plays, the MCG should be a sell-out by 6pm because we all owe the great man that. We owe him the support and love that we ALL feel in our heart for our hero and the first time he gets a kick we should all clap and scream “GO BUCKS” and “GO PIES”. The first time we kick a goal for the night the chant should go out through the whole stadium for “COLLINGWOOD!”.

If one Collingwood fan leaves the stadium with any voice left at all they have failed our team. The team and the supporters must be one so everybody knows how UNITED this club is. We will show Manchester and Melbourne just what UNITED means.

The players will hear the supporters and we will both find what makes the Collingwood football family so special. When Bruce says Special about the MAGPIES on the TV, he will mean it!!!

The pies will celebrate there first win IN 2007 by 100 POINTS

The Dees supporters will wish they were up in the Snow in their 4 wheel drives and they will be left broken and shattered and have to go to their Old Carey and Old Scotch games on Saturday shaking their heads at the MIGHTY MAGPIE POWER!

...it will be a mauling a massacre..it will be EMBARRASSING it will be a good ole fashioned CAKEWALK......

Bring on the DEMONS!!!

Wont payback be a BIATCH!!

We'll smash the dirty stinken filth vomit!!!

your point is......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: