Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Membership Department

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

cobood wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
I had a call this morning from the Membership Director (can't remember his name as that was on the email). We had a great discussion (she won't be sacked, i made sure of that, however,theywill use it as a training tool).

Interesting to note that the Membership Dept IS and outsourced company. But the discussion I had with the Director was that there is an overhaul of the whole Membership Department happening. The problems that existed with all the memberships were actually from things that occurred 7 months prior to the last year's memberships. They are working on 2009 Memberships as now as well.

Hopefully the department will be improved and we won't have to deal with the issues that we have this year.

Happy with the outcome all round.

Im just wondering why we werent made aware of this at the AGM last year... Confused If they didnt know then I still think that they shouldve notified us of this when memberships went out or when we all rang up and complained.... I just hope that this isnt another of their excuses...
Glad you got everything sorted out PP.... so what happens if u dont receive your ticket by the date?

The poor bastard manning the door better watch out. Razz Laughing

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm

stui magpie wrote:
cobood wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
I had a call this morning from the Membership Director (can't remember his name as that was on the email). We had a great discussion (she won't be sacked, i made sure of that, however,theywill use it as a training tool).

Interesting to note that the Membership Dept IS and outsourced company. But the discussion I had with the Director was that there is an overhaul of the whole Membership Department happening. The problems that existed with all the memberships were actually from things that occurred 7 months prior to the last year's memberships. They are working on 2009 Memberships as now as well.

Hopefully the department will be improved and we won't have to deal with the issues that we have this year.

Happy with the outcome all round.

Im just wondering why we werent made aware of this at the AGM last year... Confused If they didnt know then I still think that they shouldve notified us of this when memberships went out or when we all rang up and complained.... I just hope that this isnt another of their excuses...
Glad you got everything sorted out PP.... so what happens if u dont receive your ticket by the date?

The poor bastard manning the door better watch out. Razz Laughing

hahahaha very bluddy funny!

They will also have a list at the door, which is what they've done in previous years. So, if my ticket arrives next monday, whilst i'm already at work in the city.....I just get my name ticked off.

Seriously, Justin was really helpful, it was great talking to him and he agrees that the Members are the lifeblood of the club and should be treated as such. Remember, he's only been appointed this year, so hopefully the changes being made will all be positive changes.

Very easy to talk to as well.

So, I have to say......yes, i've had one distateful experience with the Membership Department in almost 10 years, but heaps of positive ones as well.

I also told him how helpful Travis was on Saturday and what a delight he was to deal with, I even told him that I told Travis that I loved him for his help lol. I also explained that that was why i found it very disturbing that i went from one positive to a negative in 2 days. (he was very happy to hear about how helpful Travis was)

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:46 pm

CrazyAboutDaisy wrote:
Have to give praise where it is due and constructive critisisim where it is also due.

I think Justin came from Foxtel from memory,and I've heard from people who have come from their contact centre to UCMS that they run a very tight ship right throughout all levels of management there.

If thats true,we can hopefully expect a massive lift in the level of service and quality from the membership department in coming months and years even.

yeah, he did come from Foxtel, i remember that now lol

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:05 pm

HURRAY! Its all good then... BEAUTIFUL! Very Happy
DEBPIES 

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:24 pm

Happy to hear that you were given the respect you deserve as a 10 year member and player sponsor. For what its worth I totally agree with your initial disappointment at being spoken over, that annoys me to no end.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:56 pm

DEBPIES wrote:
Happy to hear that you were given the respect you deserve as a 10 year member and player sponsor. For what its worth I totally agree with your initial disappointment at being spoken over, that annoys me to no end.

Thanks Deb, but it doesn't matter if your a month member, ALL members should be treated with respect.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:56 am

burnsy17 wrote:
Outsourcing is extremely cost effective.... It occurs more often than you may think.

I sometimes outsource my contributions to Nicks, so please do not hold me accountable for any foolish comments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: