Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Usually a glass half full person,but not with the Pies.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

rocketronnie wrote:
Chicken Littles everywhere! Last time I looked we were still in fifth place and a fair chance to stay there.

There will be list changes at the end of the year I'm sure but we don't need to be inundated with the views of the witless and sheep hearted ad nauseum regarding their opinions on the subject. Those decisions will be made by those who know the players best and whose job it is to evaluate such decisions.

I'm so confident we'll beat the Bombers that I'm going to the match on Saturday.

And while I'm about it: Hey Mods! Can we have a sheep's heart emoticon please? I reckon one could get a fair bit of use here at present

No sheep hearts or chicken little's but how bout this one for the regular ranters?

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 am

bwphantom wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
bwphantom wrote:
Wednesday is just too far away!!!

Can we please just merge all of these threads and just call it 'Utter Shit'

However it may need a warning label such as 'Please be warned that content inside may turn you into a loser'

Go barrack for another club....PLEASE!!!

Confused Mad Please dont insult my intelligence by telling me too support another club,i have barracked for,and defended,the Pies for around 50 long years,i have done the hard yards-i have seen our team lose 10 grand finals,utterly devastating-HAVE YOU??.I am very loyal to the Woods,but i am a realist,like Joffa,who is now cashing in his grand final tickets,would you tell HIM to barrack for another team?You and Mudlark have your views,but dont tell me injuries have not hit us hard,and the cold hard fact is,great teams do not lose too the Blues twice,not ones aiming for a flag.For what its worth,i think our future is pretty good,i always said our best chance to grab a flag is around 09-012,providing we continue to recruit well,and play the kids.

Glad to see I stirred up some of that Mongrel Supporter.

Now translate that and throw that same entusiasm of support to the team you love.

Never give up, never stop supporting.

Was not having a go just at you mate, just all the crap threads started like this after a loss. Sure they hurt, don't think for a minute that it doesn't.

And just for your info I have been following Collingwood for 40 years now. But don't really care if others have supported for 1 or 100 years, show some balls and never give up on the team. And if anyone can't do that then go follow a sport or another team. I will never give up on the Boys, and will always stand and clap them, win lose or draw, when they come off the ground.

As NP Says: “NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM”!
Never say die!

Go Pies!!

No worries Phantom(wasnt he the Ghost who Walks?),I totally understand where you are coming from.I assure you i am as loyal as anyone,and any criticism i have of the Pies,i try to make it constructive. Smile

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:50 am

rocketronnie wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
I'm so confident we'll beat the Bombers that I'm going to the match on Saturday.

Hey Mods! Can we have a medal emoticon!

There is history to my comment that I won't go into here. Suffice to say everytime I go, well, we lose. Thus I often don't go. Jack Spain knows the story... However, I like to see the team I follow and I believe my luck will change this coming week. Thus the comment.

Yes, I do know your story. Good luck for all of us mate. But just a word of advice: In the small chance that we might get beaten, please tear up your membership once and for all and join another club (anyone, so long as it breaks the jinx). Wink
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:37 pm

jack_spain wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:

There is history to my comment that I won't go into here. Suffice to say everytime I go, well, we lose. Thus I often don't go. Jack Spain knows the story... However, I like to see the team I follow and I believe my luck will change this coming week. Thus the comment.

Yes, I do know your story. Good luck for all of us mate. But just a word of advice: In the small chance that we might get beaten, please tear up your membership once and for all and join another club (anyone, so long as it breaks the jinx). Wink

Lol maybe I should start following Geelong... Cool

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:22 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:

Lol maybe I should start following Geelong... Cool

A very good idea. But in the meantime, why don't you wear a Bombers jumper to the game on the weekend. I know you'd feel the shame, but then you might cancel out the jinx. Put it down to doing your bit for the club. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: