Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The consolidated Fev thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Fevola?
Yay
69%
 69%  [ 151 ]
Nay
30%
 30%  [ 65 ]
Total Votes : 216

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

They will shop him around hoping for a mega deal in their favour eg Brian Lake or someone big. When none comes, they will keep him.
kov 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:13 am

stoliboy wrote:
He would need to patch things up with Judd for sure.

Calling him Steven Segal, trying to put the pressure point on him Smile

Definately disrespectful to captain.

Couldn't stop laughing though Smile

IF one of our playerd did that to maxwell i would be all for him to smash him even on camera Laughing

i gather fev is a bit bigger than judd so i guess that why he didnt go down that path...

kov 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 am

eddiesmith wrote:
Good news if they sack him, we should throw everything at them to get Fevola as with Fev we would win the premiership

They need defenders, I am sure we could afford to lose a young defender or 2, wonder if they would take Maxwell?

trade away our captain BAHHH LMFAO Laughing i do hope you where joking..

favourites 2008 

The Machine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/blue-forward-brendan-fevolas-future-decided-today/story-e6frf8w6-1225780206292

Speaking at a pre-Grand Final corporate function, the usually measured Judd launched into Fevola when asked about his regular behavioural problems related to alcohol.

"I think he's embarrassed himself again, and his family, and the entire football club, and it's becoming a regular occurrence," Judd said.

"It is getting to the stage where Brendan can not handle his alcohol."

His actions on the night included sexual harassment of a young woman, a TV-recorded profanity-riddled spray on Judd, the deliberate smashing of a glass against a bar, and at least one ugly personal attack on a highly regarded senior player from another club.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
leonmagic Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 pm

hf. davis, cloke, didak
ff. medhurst, fevola, anthony

yum.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 pm

We would have at the very least made the Grand final this year with that forward line, now whether they would have been effective in the wet well we will never know

Get Fevola and we will win a flag in the next 2 years
leonmagic Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 pm

no no eddie, he doesn't have manners!!! no chance.
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 pm

he is meeting the board today and he is going to be told why does he deserve to still be on the blues list
favourites 2008 

The Machine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 pm

that made no sense fire up.

I reckon he is in trouble.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
Coach Buckley Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 pm

I'm finding it mildly amusing that many folk would welcome Fev with open arms. The Pies have battled against some well documented player social issues in very recent times, to bring social misfit Fevola into the Pies environment would be a clear dereliction of the clubs responsibilities toward club culture, its values and the young playing list.

If the Blues have not been able to contain him, what is there to suggest that the Pies could - certain history is against us. Lets not forget we had the opportunity to bring in Cuz and dropped the idea because of the associated baggage - Fev would be no different.

Terrific athlete no denying that, so was George Best, Mike Tyson etc etc.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Coach Buckley wrote:
I'm finding it mildly amusing that many folk would welcome Fev with open arms. The Pies have battled against some well documented player social issues in very recent times, to bring social misfit Fevola into the Pies environment would be a clear dereliction of the clubs responsibilities toward club culture, its values and the young playing list.

If the Blues have not been able to contain him, what is there to suggest that the Pies could - certain history is against us. Lets not forget we had the opportunity to bring in Cuz and dropped the idea because of the associated baggage - Fev would be no different.

I think we should have drafted Cousins as well. A players off-field behaviour does not concern me, as long as he trains and plays well.
ktszyu1 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Coach Buckley wrote:

I'd much prefer to say, "we are the reigning premiers", than "we have a model culture". The club owes us premierships, not some moral stance against drunken behaviour.

The champions are remembered, not the nice guys. That's why Mike Tyson is perhaps the second biggest name to ever come out of the sport, and he will always be remembered. He was an uncompromising wrecking machine, that tore the HW division apart and took the world by storm. Famous or infamous, he rules the 80s.

Give me Fevola any day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Coach Buckley wrote:

If only it were that simple Rudeboy - Unfortunately you get the whole package. Personal influence would massive, lets face it, Fev is a charismatic larger than life person, he draws people toward him - thats the danger when it comes to the younger group...I'm just saying we should think long and hard before KNOWINGLY bringing in a disruptive influence.

I think we should have drafted Cousins as well. A players off-field behaviour does not concern me, as long as he trains and plays well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Coach Buckley wrote:

If only it were that simple Rudeboy - Unfortunately you get the whole package. Personal influence would massive, lets face it, Fev is a charismatic larger than life person, he draws people toward him - thats the danger when it comes to the younger group...I'm just saying we should think long and hard before KNOWINGLY bringing in a disruptive influence.
mattys123 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Reports coming in from outside the board meeting at Carlton that Brendan Fevola's career seems over at Carlton.

Only a report by one reporter at the moment, but I'd say he might be on the money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100   

Jump to: