Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Questions At Future AGM's

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benno Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit precious.
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:24 am

.....and on that note, I will take my place back in the distance once again becoming more an observer than a regular poster...

Go the Pies!

Cheers

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:25 am

Benno wrote:
Bit precious.

you had to be there

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Nicks used to be fun. Crying or Very sad
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 pm

*using his yelling voice from the distance*It will be again Rudeboy.....it will be, be, be, be, be (echo...lol)

Cheers

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Northern Pie wrote:
.....and on that note, I will take my place back in the distance once again becoming more an observer than a regular poster...

Go the Pies!

Cheers

nah, post away. Feel the power, it's only good if you get to abuse it. Wink Laughing

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Northern Pie wrote:
As I said, I mistakingly got into the "One upmanship" game lately....something I actually regret....I hadn't posted on a regular basis, mainly because I was under fire for being a Mod and having an opinion...I know in this instance the abuse copped is not because of being a Mod, but I think I will make my way back to "the distance" again. sorry if I caused offence PP, it was not my intention.
Cheers

Cheers

Greg don't be weak, so you got caught up in it, every one does at some stage, you have opinions just like everyone else and you are entitled to post them as well, I know how much you love Collingwood and love interacting with other Collingwood supporters, so ffs don't let the crap stop you posting, and if people can't handle you posting because you are a mod that's their lookout, personally I'd like to see all of you guys posting more on here.
so harden up m8 Smile

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 am

Fair comments.....I just had not really been as active as I normally have in the past so I guess as observer I had not really taken in just how much abuse and sniping goes on....Some of the comments from some posters...some I had not really noticed before....were just pathetic....I guess I was just surprised by the amount of people that were ready to call me a Fair Weathered Fan, or worse.....Things have certainly gotten way too serious on here and I think that there a few people on here that have joined (or re-joined) just to stir up shit! I will be keeping a more keen eye on them in the future....

Will find myself a teaspoon of conrete and harden the F**K up...thanks for the advice guys! I will be around....

Cheers

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:11 am

Northern Pie wrote:
I guess I was just surprised by the amount of people that were ready to call me a Fair Weathered Fan

and you let that get to you!? dewd you should realise that you have the runs on the board, both on here and with supporter groups you have been involved with and have given back much more than most of those that call you a "Fair Weathered Fan" could ever contemplate giving back, in future remember that and they won't get to you.
Smile

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:16 am

For some reason it actually did....I don't know why....what a silly bunt!

Thanks mate...

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: