Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Grrr......the little Prick speaks.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:53 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line Nick Davis is public enemy number one in 2003....

I wish him all the injuries and misfortunes....

I truly hope he gets knocked out against the Pies...because then I can stop booing and begin cheering again...

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:37 am

I disagree...in life we must have a balance...good and bad....without being able to bag Public Enemy 1, this site would be all about love and kisses....

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:06 am

don't want to read about it? then DON'T, its easy enough to go read another thread.
We have a right to discuss this, just as you have a right not to.

http://magpiemad.magpies.net/
MarkT 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:35 pm

Public enemy no 1?

In my dream he has an ordinary year in a rabble of a club, runs back to us cap in hand, we take him back and he shows the world how bloody good he is. Unfortunately in the real world he is just going to retire a 4 or 5 time Sydney B&F winner and they will forever laugh at how cheap he was.

angel 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:28 pm

Magpie Mad how has he ripped us off? Didn't he play some good footy for us. By the way I doubt if he will be the star up there some people might think, it sounds as if the fire for footy doesn't burn in the belly. My main hatred is of the Swans, they hopefully down the track will be burnt by another interstate club wanting one of its own back as they have more foreigners on their list than others. Then they might regret not trading fairly. Although if Nixon is a star some might argue that we got our fair value for Nick. It's not, unlike the O'Bree situation who gave nothing back to his club, that we didn't get anything out of it.

Pies light up my world. Davis was the next big thing but now it will be Didak or Cole. Go Pies!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:02 pm

I dont think Nick deserves all this bagging at all. He played for the pies, and he made the desision to leave, a lot of players do that! That is no excuse to bag the s*it outta him. He was a good player for us during his time at the club, and just bcoz he decided Collingwood wasnt his place, dosnt give us the right to say stuff about him. Im sure Nick feels bad about it, and it probably wasnt a very easy decision 4 him to make! Hes still a human being and he needs to be treated with respect, there is no need for all of this towards him. Imagine how hurt Nick would be if he read this! U have to think b4 u write stuff, bcoz u dont know who will see it. Please just take into consideration that Nick has feelings to, and altho he mite have made some of u pissed off dosnt mean we need to talk like this about him! I just hope hes happy at the Swans and bak with his Family.
Luv Rach!!

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

RyAn LoNiE Is SoOoOoOo HoT! I wAnNa mArRy HiM!
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:24 pm

Oh pass me a box tissues and get out the violins....that was so very touching.......i'm all teary eyed.....poor nick!!!! I never considered his feelings....the poor lad......its all so sad.

oh nick please forgive us!!!!!!!!

jlc

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:32 pm

ooooooooooooh booooooooo hooooooooooooo for poor lil nicky wif his hurt feelings!.
we have heard and continue to hear from the "we love nick fanclub". if you cant see that he screwed us over, poor you. some of us believe he has, will continue to, no matter what some of you nicky lovers say, just b'cuase some of you have built him up to be the "next best thing" and a "star" thats your problem not mine! he has left us for antother club and as such deserves all the crap we throw at him, just like the snivelling lying bastard he is!
If you are sooooooooo fond of him go barrack for sydley!

http://magpiemad.magpies.net/
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:42 pm

yeah nick has feelings! and he wouldnt give a flying fruit loop about what we said or say, he screwed us over totally, feelings! look at all the people that he b*llshited to and they loved him, wanna talk about feelings! look how much he cared about there feelings! woulda been happy if he just left and didnt b*llshit and screw around with us

footy ROX!

[This message has been edited by couragous cloke (edited 28 January 2003).]
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 5:03 pm

awwwwwwww guys common everyone is just having their oppinions lets just leave it too.........Nick Davis and his Mum(yes his mum) had an interview with a reporter. None of us were there so we dont know exactly that was said. Heleft us yes he left us for sydney yes! Look that was harsh saying we should go follow sydney. We all luv the pies more than n e thing we just have different sides to this story! Just becoz he was my fav when he was here doesnt mean im going to follow him to Sydney and ill neva let a player take over my role as a collinwood supporter im as committed to the pies as i was when nick wasnt here!! Lets just forget about this article and go on looking forward to the wizard cup!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
**~~I LUV EMIN3M~~**

'03 Bonnie and Clyde- By Jay-Z feat. Beyonce

[Chorus:]
All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend.
Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend.
All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend.
Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend.

Hope that is okay;)WinkRazzRazz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 5:17 pm

http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/forum/showthread.php?s=4f7b849cf42d6db3ab96cf2707df3f33&threadid=105

For VIEWING ONLY.......NO POSTING PLEASE!

Murray 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:56 am

Alf, you crack me up, you know half the time I am sure people miss totally what you are saying.

B & W so is it OK for me call you a prick anywhere, any time in fact when ever I dam well please. [abuse removed - Mike].

Also this "we are all in the Collingwood family" thing amuses me. I see it come up from time to time here. It appears to me, we are, as long as we all think the same and say the same things, if anyone attempts to have an alternate point of view, one is accused of either Grandstanding, being a $hit, out of step, or worse still - not committed to the Collingwood family. People are allowed to have differing opinions without being tarnished as "not belonging.

Abi was successfully driven from these pages because he dared to hold a stong alternate point of view. I have been PM'd with suggestions I might "like" to go elsewhere. Yeah right, silly PRICKS.

DISCLAIMER - If any of my posts are contrary to the views of Mike or any of the other Mods then my views and opinions are to be totally ignored.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 29 January 2003).]

GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:32 am

You do not miss a chance Murray to moan and whinge about the moderators, and you persist with that totally inappropriate disclaimer. Childish in the extreme. The reality of this site is that the overwhelming majority of posts and opinions are tolerated and accepted, you like to paint a picture of the opposite. I’m bloody well sick and tired of your carrying on and jibes at Mike and recently BW, for goodness sake grow up and act like an adult.

Murray 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:51 am

Thank you George - you made my point far better than I could have ever possibly made it.

DISCLAIMER - If any of my posts are contrary to the views of Mike or any of the other Mods then my views and opinions are to be totally ignored.

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:10 am

you guys make me laugh

Murray your a classic.....

Regardless of what y'all think of Nick Davis....the majority of supporters will be booing ND every time he goes near the ball....

When you are Black and White....we will love and admire you forever.....when you run home to mummy in red and white you will cop the full force of the Collingwood ferals (no offence to anyone who is feral)

I for one will try and get as close to him as I can on game day and let the abuse run free....No doubt I will be foaming at the mouth and getting some nasty looks by some mothers in the crowd....but thats footy....

ND is a right royal ****
25 DAYS TO GO

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: