Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Now let us all laugh at the Bummers!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

the ru is on fire wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
Oh, and if the Bummer fans get all haughty about kicking 9 goals in the last to nearly win the match, remind them of our match against the Crows last year. We kicked 11 in the last to blow them away. Razz

please don't go do this big font thing! you are obviously trying to bring the tone of this board with your bigotry, don't make it look crap as well.

Jerke Paine tactic #22: Always play the Uber Collingwood Supporter when needing to compensate for reputation on this board being in tatters, Idea

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 am

Piesnchess wrote:
I think father time has caught up to inspector gadget Fletcher too. A 37 yo cannot keep pace with young fast kids. His time has come.

Yeah he looked a bit slow in the last, I actually felt a bit sad and nostalgic, he really has been their backbone for so long, where to with out him....

Always gave me the shits, cos he looks nothing, but seems to get there so much, bit sad, like the last of the dinosaurs leaving....

Usurper 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:51 am

think positive wrote:

bit sad, like the last of the dinosaurs leaving....

He was there for that too.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 am

When was this exactly?
Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 am

See the Bombers stuff up, up...
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 am

From my perspective, nothing is better than beating Essendon (except for killing Calscum and sending A'ints supporters home with disappointment written over their ugly faces.

At the same time I want to see other traditional Victorian sides up and about and getting beaten by the Pies. To be quiet honest I am enjoying this year more than last as last year we had this real expectation of winning every game even when we we well down at 3/4 time. As an example, how good was it seeing our boys outclass and blow the Crows away in the last quarter a few weeks back.

You can knock Hird all you like but I still remember him as an amazing player who converted almost certain defeat into stunning victories so many times. I hated him when be changed the tide against us but I still love to sport to the extent that I could recognise and enjoy watching him at his best. If only he had worn the Black and White. If he did we would have had more silverware.

What would be better than going up against either Essendion or Carlscum in this years grand final. At that time I will not want to see a "good game of footy" but want to see a one sided affair with certain Pies victory and our 16th cup.

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:42 am

the ru is on fire wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
Oh, and if the Bummer fans get all haughty about kicking 9 goals in the last to nearly win the match, remind them of our match against the Crows last year. We kicked 11 in the last to blow them away. Razz

please don't go do this big font thing! you are obviously trying to bring the tone of this board with your bigotry, don't make it look crap as well.

And you sir are an IDIOT!

Bummer lover!
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:43 am

rocketronnie wrote:
the ru is on fire wrote:
jack_spain wrote:

Jerke Paine tactic #22: Always play the Uber Collingwood Supporter when needing to compensate for reputation on this board being in tatters, Idea

Why do you turds support Collingwood?

Only Bummer lovers would litter a perfectly good thread with your bile. Evil or Very Mad
Brenny 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:55 pm

38X games at Etihad, nobody has ever won from being 6 goals or more down at half time.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:05 pm

THE DONS, Scum, and Tigers-----NEVER in football history, have so many, been let down so often, by so few. (players).

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
nulla 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
THE DONS, Scum, and Tigers-----NEVER in football history, have so many, been let down so often, by so few. (players).

And because North only have a handful of supporters we cannot put them in that bracket

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:26 pm

jack_spain wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
the ru is on fire wrote:
jack_spain wrote:

Why do you turds support Collingwood?

Only Bummer lovers would litter a perfectly good thread with your bile. Evil or Very Mad

Perhaps because we know the sincerity level of your posts is perhaps lower than that of the average used car salesman.

(With apologies to any sincere used car salespeople out there)

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Have really mixed feelings about bumping this.

Always enjoy seeing Essington get done over, but geez, it will be a cold day in Hell before I clap for Carltank. I mean, of all the days to get shown up, did it really have to be today?

9-2 at round 13, now they won't make the finals.

Talk about a fall.

Heh heh heh...

Last edited by MagpieBat on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 pm

CHOKERS
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Essendon is the new Richmond! Razz

And for RR.

Essendon is the new Richmond!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: