Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Beams and Club send message to Trav

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nash Rising 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Deja Vu wrote:
Cloke was underpaid last year, but not in 2010.

And he is still the only player on the list demanding he be paid market rates, while everyone else has accepted far less to stay.

But that's OK, let's all feel sorry for Travis who has been horribly underpaid. The poor diddums.

Given that Pendlebury or Thomas could have gone to GWS and been on a million and a half this year, who exactly is getting underpaid?

What was he paid last year and in 2010?
Beast 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Nash Rising wrote:
Deja Vu wrote:

And he is still the only player on the list demanding he be paid market rates, while everyone else has accepted far less to stay.

But that's OK, let's all feel sorry for Travis who has been horribly underpaid. The poor diddums.

Given that Pendlebury or Thomas could have gone to GWS and been on a million and a half this year, who exactly is getting underpaid?

you tell us
Nash Rising 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Beast wrote:
Nash Rising wrote:
Deja Vu wrote:

you tell us

I accept that some people have difficulty reading the written word and I also accept that some people have thought process that are lacking.
What I have a little bit of difficulty in understanding is the apparent concentration of them in this thread
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

From all reports Cloke was on about 500k last year and this year. In 2010 he was on the last year of his previous contract, so maybe he was on 350?

Of course I know about as much as everyone else in this thread does, and I can only go on what the general consensus in the media is.

What had Travis done prior to 2010 to deserve anything more than what he was on?

MJ23 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 pm

he certainly would take less than market value to stay at collingwood as the market does not have to fit the players into the cap we do.
While he wont get market value at collingwood he will get a very high % of the TPP. This number is the arguement and what collingwood is trying to avoid is the LOSS of other players.
At the end of the day, thats what this is about. Trav stays for what collingwood can AFFORD and we keep other players. Trav stays for what we cant afford and we find the money by letting go other players.
This is the reason its seen as Trav putting himself ahead of the team.

TimetoFly 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
It should be clear to everyone now that he is gone. The only question is who to? I still reckon he'll join Malthouse at the Blues.

didnt I get bagged on this site for saying the exact same thing weeks ago??

interesting

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 pm

TimetoFly wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
It should be clear to everyone now that he is gone. The only question is who to? I still reckon he'll join Malthouse at the Blues.

didnt I get bagged on this site for saying the exact same thing weeks ago??

interesting

Not by me you didn't.
Beast 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 am

Nash Rising wrote:
Beast wrote:
Nash Rising wrote:
Deja Vu wrote:

you tell us

I accept that some people have difficulty reading the written word and I also accept that some people have thought process that are lacking.
What I have a little bit of difficulty in understanding is the apparent concentration of them in this thread

Surprised you have understanding of anything at all with your head jammed so far up your clacker.
Your sanctimonious sycophancy is repulsive.
Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Beast wrote:
Nash Rising wrote:
Beast wrote:
Nash Rising wrote:
Deja Vu wrote:

you tell us

Surprised you have understanding of anything at all with your head jammed so far up your clacker.
Your sanctimonious sycophancy is repulsive.

Say sanctimonious sycophancy 10 times fast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: