Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Dogs down Pies - All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember this team lost to the hapless Brisbane Lions last week,so that shows you have pathetic we were today.
stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:13 pm

Also top 4 was on the line today... Pies players played like Wayne Rooney in the England vs Italy game.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:14 pm

We have been playing poor football for a month or more now.

Lose to Adelaide, lucky to beat West Coast, a training run against the saints, struggle to beat the demons and now lose to the dogs.

Hopefully is the wake up call some needed at the club and this board to realise we aren't top 4 material right now despite what the ladder suggested.

Once again today we struggled to get it inside 50 and despite Cloke kicking 6 and Elliott 4 still couldn't beat a bottom 6 side.

It's pretty clear to me that we lack genuine structure and fluency when we bring the ball forward and seem to rely to much on an individuals talents to make the right decision at the time rather than play to a strict playbook.

It might work out in the medium term but right now it's leading to haphazard passages of play and inconsistent performances.

Next week will make or break our year.

Last edited by swoop42 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:15 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Season over now.

Adams is useless. Worst footballer in our team. Should never play another senior game.

True, Season over now. This is why Pies are not a genuine top-four side. Ball slaughtering butchers, this bullshit been going on for three seasons under Buckley, with no sign of improvemnt.
Adams not as bad as Blair though.
Blair absolutely THE worst footballer i've ever seen in a Collingwood jumper. It is an absolute disgrace that he was given Lockyer's spot in the team in 2010, it still makes me sick to the stomach.
His subbed-out grand final effort in 2011 is the true reflection of his ability: zero. To see him retained over Didak and Krakouer made me ill.

Another home truth - Swan: finished. Utterly infuritating non-efforts while f*cking Footscray c*nts stormed past him while he stood still. F*ck off and retire to hang out with your gangster mates. I've had a gutful of you over the past three seasons. Lost any respect for you after the Suns game last July.
Other match-losers: Thomas, just pox. Seedsman, fail.

Hawthorn will rip this mob new arse next week by 10-12 goals, even if Beams returns.

Umpires pathetic cowards again today, let that team of talentless shit scrag us, and ride us into the ground for four quarters.

And Lappin, go throw yourself off a bridge.

Dyso

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
we've blown top 4 now (again).

So what?

If you think that was bad, watch us drop even further next week...

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:16 pm

With Cloke kicking 6 and Elliott 4, you'd think we win easily. How wrong!
The young and inexperienced backline was gonna get caught out eventually. Too many Collingwood supporters never give the opposition respect. They think every game the Pies should win by 10 goals plus! I must admit, I expected a victory, but a close one at that. Despite the backline holding up over the past, it is always been my concern going into games each week. Ive said it all year and I'll say it again, I don't see us as a top 4 side. We are around the 7-8 mark! Next week, I like to see us beat the Hawks! But I can't see that happening!! I'm expecting a 30-40 point loss at best! Some on here will talk the Pies up and say we'll win. On what basis? Some will even say I'm a troll, blah blah blah. Call it what you like, I just don't see us beating Hawthorn!

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Damien wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Season over now.

Adams is useless. Worst footballer in our team. Should never play another senior game.

Don't drink and post

If you're not Top 4, then you don't win a flag. Today was so important for Top 4, but we lost, so it's the season over. Freo, Swans, Port, Geel and Hawks will occupy the Top 4.

I've seen nothing to suggest Adams can play AFL standard football. His kicking is terrible, his decision making pathetic and turnovers costly. He should NOT be in the senior team.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:17 pm

DT56 wrote:
And the least I say about Swanny the better .. chimes in for a 10 sec blinder and then gives nothing
Lazy,lazy footballer,that's all i will say...
MattyD 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:19 pm

You are all spot on.

Selection was wrong. Why drop faz and beams? Got ahead of themselves and paid the price.

Did the club put money on the bulldogs to win?

Because i cant explain it.

We played like a bottom of the ladder country league team.

Embarrassing. Shameful even.

And cloke only kicks a bag of goals against poor opposition. Maybe he is coming into form, maybe it was the opposition. I going with the latter.

Was being competitive against the hawks worth it?
GreekLunatic 

we lucky to make the 8 if bucks doesnt take ownership for this loss than he isnt a proper coach
melliot 

Adams needs to keep things very basic. Especially with kicking. I think Tooves may be a better kick. He'll be back to the VFL this week.

Would be wrong to blame him for the loss. Whole team was sloppy and undisciplined. What happened to our great team defense. Our young backline got exposed when one on one. Our mids and halfbacks cheated. So often I saw them run forward when ball was still in dispute or not secure.

Langdon had a shocker with the ball.

Ultimately lost it in the middle. Too many front runners.

Can someone explain why we have to play our home game at their home ground? The fixture is so compromised it's not funny.

Top 4 just disappeared for us I think. Really disappointed.

Guess it shows we are still a developing team. Need to continue in getting games into the young guys.

Broomhead (or Broomfield as chi called him) looked OK at times without being damaging.
Az 

Well documented that Adams has been my whipping boy this year. But here I go again..

I don't care how much footy that kid can find, if he can't use it then why does he deserve a spot in the team? Bucks love affair with the kid is fair dinkum, and if we ever needed a reality check about his football ability (other than every other time he's played this season) it was tonight.

What gives Swanny? The man can't take a clean ball out of a stoppage anymore. The sure handling of the footy when it gets tapped down into his hands that we've come to know for the past 5-6 has well and truly disappeared this season. Has his wrist surgery limited his control of his hands?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:20 pm

stoliboy wrote:
Dogs gave us a football lesson today.

They tried harder, wanted the ball more, and never let us establish ourselves... Anytime we got close to being in front they would kick away 1 or 2 goals.

Ling talked about a stat where they were killing us in uncontested football in the forward line. Story of the day... weak pressure by the Pies.

Heaps of Pies players who didn't try today.

Big decision for Bucks is who to drop.

This

If not for never say die effort by Langdon, Dwyer, 2 players who really appreciate the opportunity they have, pendles sublime as usual, cloke who still doesn't get the frees other forwards do, and frosty, gutsy effort we would have been toast

PAthetic by too many looked lazy and tired

Make em walk home

Kudus to the dogs if we had won we would have stolen it

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Great game by the Doggies, smashed us at clearances, Minson very good.

Doubt Beams was rested, was doubtful most of the week apparently and given every chance to get up.

Despite all the doom and gloom predictions, umpiring was good.

Dwyer was poor, Langdon looked shaky but losing clearances didn't help the defender, White had little impact when forward. Can't remember a game when we fumbled as much.
Pies 08 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Only positive to come out of today is that we can stop torturing ourselves with delusions of grandeur. We now will not finish top 4 and therefore cannot win the flag. 2015/16/17 internally was always the aim. Poor supporters got sucked in to thinking otherwise. Now we know why!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10   

Jump to: