Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Are the KOA to blame for our injuries & departures?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

CarringbushCigar wrote:
die4pies wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
Ed pulls the strings of D4P these days.

I'll bite.

On what basis do you make this claim?

I don't see a denial Smile

I Loled.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Check back later and see if I learn the answer to that one. What are the ingredients?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:26 pm

1970 wrote:
Hello from Edinburgh. Back at the flat taking a break from my earlier performance of 'Australia is $%$ed' to yet another capacity crowd, hoping that all those who were turned away cos there wasn't enough room will join me for my extra show at 11.00 PM. FIGJAM.

This festival is just amazing btw. It's my second year back after a few years away, and I know I improve at what it is that I do just because this festival is boot camp for artists!

I was up at the crack of dawn - having had very little sleep - to watch the match cos I am tragic. Just like the rest of you. I genuinely hope and pray that the young fellas who stood up for the Pies today (my time) can bank that experience for the future.

Did Shane and I cause all the injuries? Of course we did. No doubt. A couple of idiots rambling on about lunatic fringe related madness on the internet is the cause of most of societies ills. Don't believe me? Have a read of Andrew Bolt.

I pride myself on reading the tea leaves and getting it right most of the time. I am sticking to my oft repeated analysis that Ed shit-canning his usual pragmatism when we won the flag in 2010 by not listening to Buckley when he suggested they give Mick more time, was indeed an error of judgement.

I believe it will - and has already begun - to echo down the ages. In the meantime, we are in for a hell of toboggan ride. It's Collingwood for god's sake! It's what made 'Collingwood ruined my Life' such a success at the time.

To prove my point with regards to being ahead of zeitgeist I can prove I thought of Team Australia first. I called it 'Australia for Australians'. Here's the proof. It's date stamped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9BmbEH07k8

I read that wrong, I thought you'd had very little sheep Shocked

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:20 pm

think positive wrote:
1970 wrote:
Hello from Edinburgh. Back at the flat taking a break from my earlier performance of 'Australia is $%$ed' to yet another capacity crowd, hoping that all those who were turned away cos there wasn't enough room will join me for my extra show at 11.00 PM. FIGJAM.

This festival is just amazing btw. It's my second year back after a few years away, and I know I improve at what it is that I do just because this festival is boot camp for artists!

I was up at the crack of dawn - having had very little sleep - to watch the match cos I am tragic. Just like the rest of you. I genuinely hope and pray that the young fellas who stood up for the Pies today (my time) can bank that experience for the future.

Did Shane and I cause all the injuries? Of course we did. No doubt. A couple of idiots rambling on about lunatic fringe related madness on the internet is the cause of most of societies ills. Don't believe me? Have a read of Andrew Bolt.

I pride myself on reading the tea leaves and getting it right most of the time. I am sticking to my oft repeated analysis that Ed shit-canning his usual pragmatism when we won the flag in 2010 by not listening to Buckley when he suggested they give Mick more time, was indeed an error of judgement.

I believe it will - and has already begun - to echo down the ages. In the meantime, we are in for a hell of toboggan ride. It's Collingwood for god's sake! It's what made 'Collingwood ruined my Life' such a success at the time.

To prove my point with regards to being ahead of zeitgeist I can prove I thought of Team Australia first. I called it 'Australia for Australians'. Here's the proof. It's date stamped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9BmbEH07k8

I read that wrong, I thought you'd had very little sheep Shocked

Laughing

It's his Aunty Haggis that's causing the problem.

1970 was just voting for Shetland independence when he tried to put the deep fried mars bar into the ballot slot.

A wee dram later & look what's going down Shocked

The KOA are now into their 20 version of their 5 year plan for a premiership - pinched from the Eddie & Bucks Collingwood Premiership Academy

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:24 pm

It seems you have good self esteem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: