Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pendlebury injury?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Az 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

jackcass wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
cobood wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
The Age has just posted he is definitely out this week, now I am concerned, no Pendles, no Sidey, we are in trouble I think. Injuries will kill our season before it barely starts. sigh.

with you on this Piesnchess .... not looking good at all..... Im still asking WHY SO MANY INJURIES!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Yep mate, and I thought with that Buffitant gone to the Scum,and this new whiz kid Davoren appointed as fitness guru etc, that it would all be different this season, yet we seem to be going down the same old well trodden path, long term tissue injuries, dodgy ankles etc.

I would assume this Davoren guy is on around $400K per year, is it not time he earnt his coin ?? Confused Surprised

Crows player landed on Pendles ankle in a marking contest, hardly a fitness or conditioning issue.

Same goes for Sidey and Greenwood. Both injuries sustained in a contest.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:19 pm

But surely that is the fitness/conditioning staffs fault!!!
Accidents don't happen, someone must be held accountable.
There must be a full investigation!!!!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:24 pm

John Wren wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
cobood wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
The Age has just posted he is definitely out this week, now I am concerned, no Pendles, no Sidey, we are in trouble I think. Injuries will kill our season before it barely starts. sigh.

with you on this Piesnchess .... not looking good at all..... Im still asking WHY SO MANY INJURIES!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Yep mate, and I thought with that Buffitant gone to the Scum,and this new whiz kid Davoren appointed as fitness guru etc, that it would all be different this season, yet we seem to be going down the same old well trodden path, long term tissue injuries, dodgy ankles etc.

I would assume this Davoren guy is on around $400K per year, is it not time he earnt his coin ?? Confused Surprised

Crows player landed on Pendles ankle in a marking contest, hardly a fitness or conditioning issue.

fail. why then hasn't this davoren fella not found a way to ensure pendles ankle is injury proof?

never let the truth get in the way of an uniformed rant. Wink

OK, what about all the other injuries, as they mount up. Question Greenwood and taylor adams, sidey, not an uninformed rant if this highly paid fitness guru does not turn things around, he would be on damn good money that's for sure, now earn it. Confused Exclamation

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Fatui Attata 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
John Wren wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
cobood wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

fail. why then hasn't this davoren fella not found a way to ensure pendles ankle is injury proof?

OK, what about all the other injuries, as they mount up. Question Greenwood and taylor adams, sidey, not an uninformed rant if this highly paid fitness guru does not turn things around, he would be on damn good money that's for sure, now earn it. Confused Exclamation

Sack Davoren. Hire Jesus Christ. Look what that man did for Lazarus' fitness!! We'd have Greening back in a couple of weeks & Thomas & Keefe wouldn't have shown a skerrick of Clenbuterol in their systems!

E 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
John Wren wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
cobood wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Greenwood broke his ankle in an awkward tackle in a NAB cup game???? Sidey broke a bone in his hand when kicked in a contest.

Dude, these are mishap injuries - not fitness and conditioning injuries.

The only one that is fitness and conditioning so far this year is Sinclair's hammy.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Az wrote:
jackcass wrote:

Same goes for Sidey and Greenwood. Both injuries sustained in a contest.

Which is clearly the responsibility of the fitness and conditioning guys. Think it through guys, it's not that hard. If the fitness and conditioning guys hadn't forced players like Sidey and Greenwood to do all those extra drills and develop as much aerobic fitness as they have, they wouldn't have got to the damn contest in the first place and they wouldn't be injured now. Do you think it's an accident that most of those old-time football heros did the bulk of their training in the pub? Old ways are best, Trust me on this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: