Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII: Round 4: Essendon

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a fantastic win lads, guts and determination, a ripper, now for the old man and his bluebellies, lets give him a warm reception. LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Some extra work on the track will soon sort you out, me old Queensland son, let's say 10 more laps after everyone else finishes, and some additional work with the skills coach. TimeToFly is tied up all week trying to teach David to kick straight, but we will book you in with these guys: http://www.diffen.com/difference/Affected_vs_Effected Meanwhile, the real question is who is going to look after the bar next week if Stui comes back into the side v Carlton?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:33 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach I thought I may have been in trouble today with you after being carried in on a stretcher obviously effected by some early morning elixir at the dawn service. I'm glad you allowed me to sneak back into the cellar and continue the sobering up process with a couple bottles of bundabergs finest.
Stui please remember to replenish the refreshments someone who's name who will remain nameless at this stage has been stealing rum from the cellar again.
As for the game one of my finest I clearly remember absolutely nothing of it but that can only be a good thing I'm guessing.
Time to start the celebrations in style I'm thinking of using lazza's parrot as a prop in some why did the chicken cross the road jokes tonight.
Finally the chalice has been passed from the forces of darkness and all in the world is good

all good there me ole china, Dan Murphy's run tomorrow with Tannin's credit card. (Do they still accept Bankcard?)

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Coach it is with much trepidation I report that some unruly rabble have locked themselves in the cellar and currently are relieving the club of thousands of dollars worth of magic performance enhancing elixir I know because I assisted in the break in.
I report at this stage a certain person who will remain nameless but with the initials of John Wren has currently tied up lazza's parrot and requesting a spit roast.
Another nameless and shameless member with the initials of DTM has filled the team bath in VB and is currently bathing nude singing we are the champions while squeezing a rubber duck.
Another nameless member some may call Jezza broke the chandelier whilst swinging from it.
Stui is running around with your credit card asking what's the phone number of the cheap "ladies of horizontal refreshment" is I unfortunate remembered it but take no responsibility for any "extra" charges that may be incurred.
Finally a certain comic book hero impersonator of the bat kind who again shall remain nameless is trying his hardest to stage a drunken take over of the coaching reins and looks at this stage is having success as he has hidden the "bucket of relief" from other revellers.
I will report in some time Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how long supplies last.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Everything normal so far then?
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm

How good was that! Daniher and Carlisle are a pack of duds!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Jezza on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:17 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach it is with much trepidation I report that some unruly rabble have locked themselves in the cellar and currently are relieving the club of thousands of dollars worth of magic performance enhancing elixir I know because I assisted in the break in.
I report at this stage a certain person who will remain nameless but with the initials of John Wren has currently tied up lazza's parrot and requesting a spit roast.
Another nameless and shameless member with the initials of DTM has filled the team bath in VB and is currently bathing nude singing we are the champions while squeezing a rubber duck.
Another nameless member some may call Jezza broke the chandelier whilst swinging from it.
Stui is running around with your credit card asking what's the phone number of the cheap "ladies of horizontal refreshment" is I unfortunate remembered it but take no responsibility for any "extra" charges that may be incurred.
Finally a certain comic book hero impersonator of the bat kind who again shall remain nameless is trying his hardest to stage a drunken take over of the coaching reins and looks at this stage is having success as he has hidden the "bucket of relief" from other revellers.
I will report in some time Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how long supplies last.

My eyes my eyes

DTM I. The bath

This will never leave me

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:41 pm

think positive wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

My eyes my eyes

DTM I. The bath

This will never leave me

Thinkster I'm not sure if he added bubble bath or has gas issue but whichever it is it smells terrible
Also the scariest thing is our nameless doctor Donny is speaking of performing mass frontal lobotomies all I asked for was a bottle infrontofme
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:56 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:

He calls it Grundy. Laughing

qldmagpie67 wrote:

No comment... Wink

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:12 am

Croach I'm having nother reporter to make.
It is with regretful I must reportable the complete dismemberment of the stock in the cellar.
Stui fui as he is know calling is a champion he isn't even charging anyone for anything we all love Stui fui especially a certain nameless back pocket picker
The cheap ladies of horizontal refreshment have been and gone sort of stayed without leaving totally burrrrrp but I'm sure they will be lefting when your credit cards declines
Did you hear about John Wren and Lazza's parrot ? Burrrrrrrrp oh look there goes DTM with another keg of VB for the bath tub. He's been a trooper all night with his rubber duck named Brodie after Brodie burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
And another thing whilst we are dancing I'm not doing anymore waltzes until that rubber duck stops giving me the evil eye
So croach it's going to be a hell of a week on the train tracks hope no one gets it in the caboose buuurrrrrrrppp hiccup
And I want to say one thing more"..........................croach when does th sunset look so nice buuurrrrrrpppppp
And another thing whilst we are dancing I'm not doing anymore waltzes until that rubber duck stops giving me the evil eye
Signing on now for further reports as I become due oh look a butterfly buuurrrrpppp
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:10 pm

I had Watson by the throat via his anus for most of the day.

Pass the soap.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Do you still have Watson by the throat via his anus for most of the day ?
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:14 pm

The game was clearly won from the bench. Wink
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:23 pm
Post subject: Re: Nick's Posting XXII: Round 4: EssendonReply with quote

Tannin wrote:
Very, very hard to pick a side this week....

Oh is that right? So I can't even get a gig as the orange-boy hey?

I'd like to request an immediate trade to Queensland to look after my sick father please. Confused

Dyso

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Croachster it's impossibly the report of hardest duration I make soon now.
A certain swoop42 who some call swoop43 has been anusing Jobe Watson's throat so long he now acts like a ventriloquist doll off the blown up kind.
DTM and his duck Brodie named after the rubbery ducky Brodie are reportedly now engaged in a matrimonial position of romancing variety
John Wren has injured his stiff neck watching Lazzo's parrot do rolly polly on the spit roast and won't be available to play up again until next or against carlscum which ever comes first
And while we are dancing that rubbery ducky and his evilest eye are looking for a waltz
Jezza has fractured his ego falling from the chandelier he fell off
Doctor Donny is among Frankenstein type reproductions with left over parts of essendopers we found under the steam roller we squashed them with
Think positive did just that until the negative news of Darcy Moore came through the bat phone and is now quivering in the corner with several empty bottles for company
And another thing while we are at it did you know we beat the bummers yesterday at the G ?
Oh there's the butterfly again he looks so butterfly like
Did anyone tell you croach you look beautiful in that make up
And another thing while we are at it did you know we beat the bummers yesterday at the G
The bat impersonation is flying high after meeting jimmy turducken in the corridor before
Okay croach I'm signing on now for a temporary time outwards to fully reportable any further occurrences that may or may not have occurred in the future before
Roger wilco out of bounds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: