Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood should field a team in Women's league in 2017

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:53 pm
Post subject: YeahReply with quote

Australian men are quickly becoming the weakest of their gender in the modern world. They are being bashed around by the feminist loaded media to feel they are worthless. The traditional Australian male is made to feel ashamed for not being gay, not supporting gay marriage, not believing in climate change, not wanting to change baby nappies, not drinking latte', daring to enjoy a long cold VB, booing at the footy etc.

I am not surprised the pathetic AFL and their piss weak media mates want Women's football. Oh for goodness sake. These girls can have their butch contact sport, but not for me thanks. I like a lady to be a lady. Gorgeous, feminine, intelligent, and romantic. I couldn't stand a woman coming home smelling of a football change room, bruised and beaten from a contact sport.

Yep there will always be those who like physical contact amongst women, just like those men who like watching girls fighting in MMA, bit for me no thanks. Leave the mens stuff to the blokes.

Only is screwed up contemporary Australia with our scum media and their values can this crap get traction. Feminists demanding equal rights. I always tell them to piss off. If god wanted girls to be guys then well you know the rest!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring it on.

Whether women footballers in general may not have the physical prowess of males is neither here nor there.

Women's footy is women's footy.

Love mens & women's basketball, soccer & hockey. Great stuff to watch. I've listened to women's cricket not watched it though

Having said that, Netball is by far the best sport to watch on TV I reckon - especially Australia & New Zealand that I've been watching since 2001. Yesterday was no exception

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Is that a command?
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 pm
Post subject: yeahReply with quote

Any so called man that likes watching woman in aggressive contact sport is a pathetic excuse for a man. Get your rocks off somewhere else.
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:12 pm
Post subject: Re: YeahReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Australian men are quickly becoming the weakest of their gender in the modern world. They are being bashed around by the feminist loaded media to feel they are worthless. The traditional Australian male is made to feel ashamed for not being gay, not supporting gay marriage, not believing in climate change, not wanting to change baby nappies, not drinking latte', daring to enjoy a long cold VB, booing at the footy etc.

I am not surprised the pathetic AFL and their piss weak media mates want Women's football. Oh for goodness sake. These girls can have their butch contact sport, but not for me thanks. I like a lady to be a lady. Gorgeous, feminine, intelligent, and romantic. I couldn't stand a woman coming home smelling of a football change room, bruised and beaten from a contact sport.

Yep there will always be those who like physical contact amongst women, just like those men who like watching girls fighting in MMA, bit for me no thanks. Leave the mens stuff to the blokes.

Only is screwed up contemporary Australia with our scum media and their values can this crap get traction. Feminists demanding equal rights. I always tell them to piss off. If god wanted girls to be guys then well you know the rest!

Do I detect some jealousy, Hiss? Were you secretly hoping for a national Golden Oldies league? Smile

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
In a word, NO, not interested, they have their netball.

Indeed!

You know, they're are actually ladies at my work who wear trousers to work...honest to God, trousers!

And why did they do away with the ladies side bar at the local pub? They were always so happy in the snug, why did that have to be changed?

Ahh yes, the Ladies Lounge, a glass of Porphery Pearl or shandy, i was a wee lad, but recall it well. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:11 pm
Post subject: Re: yeahReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Any so called man that likes watching woman in aggressive contact sport is a pathetic excuse for a man. Get your rocks off somewhere else.

They wont admit it Hiss, but the perv factor plays a big part, IMHO. Razz

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

how dare they even leave the kitchen to play netball?! Rolling Eyes

apparently, their game outrated the essendon game on the weekend.

Would it have been televised, would they have had any crowd at all, if it had not been a curtain raiser for the big boys, ? No way known. Stick to the Diamonds, utter champions in netball, world champs we can be proud of. Cool

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

how dare they even leave the kitchen to play netball?! Rolling Eyes

apparently, their game outrated the essendon game on the weekend.

Would it have been televised, would they have had any crowd at all, if it had not been a curtain raiser for the big boys, ? No way known. Stick to the Diamonds, utter champions in netball, world champs we can be proud of. Cool

Well at least we own nz in netball.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Have you been mixing your Dalwhinnie with your Coleraine? Can't that be true of either gender?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:49 am

I'm glad the Aussies won, but I didn't watch it! Top level netball is boring as shit, they just pass pass pass, no biff at all!

Ah, Thats what's wrong with footy! Trying to make it all politically correct, and bruise free.

I've watched the girls Victorian side. Boring. I wouldn't pay to go and watch it.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:08 am

My mother played for Footscray women's team back in the mid 50s
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:45 pm

^ Interesting. Didn't realise such a competition existed back then. Has she told you much about how it operated, how many teams there were, etc.?
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Back to the kitchen where you belong ladies!

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:29 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Have you been mixing your Dalwhinnie with your Coleraine? Can't that be true of either gender?

True, but some pretend its the footy factor, bullshit, its a cheap perv and they wont admit it. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: