Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Robbo v Bucks on 360

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been saying for 3 seasons that Slobbo is an illiterate wanker without a clue who has no business writing a shopping list let alone a national column, and that his vast bias for his beloved Essendon, and against Collingwood makes Eddie look like a Carlton fan. His writing is dull, colourless, and so full of grammatical and syntax errors it looks like it was written by a retarded monkey from the deep south! I have seen several occasions where his praise or disparagement of a side has caused an unlikely win or loss. He tore into Footscray in 2014 so hard I absolutely knew they'd perform at their best that weekend, and they did. After not having beaten us for years they managed it on my birthday. It was the end of what had been a good season. He did the exact same thing in 2012 after Hawthorn had a slow start and got flogged by Richmond around mid-season. The following week they torched North by a hundred plus when Buddy kicked thirteen...THIRTEEN. Obviously Slobbo doesn’t have magic powers, anyone with a nationally televised show could do the same, but should they? If it's gonna be a free for all I bet Ed has some things to say.

That said, a game or two is one thing, but this is easily our worst season since '05, and really we went this pathetic even then. In fact this is quite possibly the worst start I've seen from a Collingwood side since... maybe... ever.
We’ll find out on Anzac Day. If Essendon beats us, or even nearly beats us, this is the worst side, with the worst coach, ever.

Which means that Eddie and Buckley, and Peart destroyed an entire decade for us, and deserve to be sacked, sued, and jailed. Of course we'd then have to find whichever fu**wit sacked Matthews and Hafey. The worst part is that even if we got the world's best coach next year, Even if we got Clarko, or somehow revived Jock, it will take a couple of years before that coach can get us to a place where we're competing for the title, so that's 2019-20 before were even a chance.

Not much consolation for those of us who predicted exactly what would happen since mid-2011.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:01 am

In mid-2011, you predicted that Collingwood would be 1 win and 3 losses after 4 rounds in 2016?
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:19 pm

Slobbo represents the lowest level of Murdoch 'journalism'. It's about creating headlines from nothing and sensationalising everything. He is also incredibly sloppy and uninformed. I'm sure Bucks feels embarrassed even having to appear on the show with this douchebag.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:24 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Slobbo represents the lowest level of Murdoch 'journalism'. It's about creating headlines from nothing and sensationalising everything. He is also incredibly sloppy and uninformed. I'm sure Bucks feels embarrassed even having to appear on the show with this douchebag.

Totally agree. And some posters here wonder why I don't value and respect any comments from these current footy "journo" hacks.
I think I would believe many respected posters here way before any of these journo idiotic wankers commenting on football.

AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:31 pm

35forever wrote:
In fact this is quite possibly the worst start I've seen from a Collingwood side since... maybe... ever.

We’ll find out on Anzac Day. If Essendon beats us, or even nearly beats us, this is the worst side, with the worst coach, ever.....

Thankfully we're not partying like it's 1999, which says hello.

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 pm

I like Robbo, he is a very good interviewer and he is extremely humorous.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:57 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
I like Robbo, he is a very good interviewer and he is extremely humorous.

Ignorance must be such bliss............. Rolling Eyes Cool

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Duck - here comes another pretzel

Doink !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: