Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Magpies v. Demons - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
I'm missing someone, but I can't for the life of me remember who it is??

Josh Thomas?

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Jezza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I'm missing someone, but I can't for the life of me remember who it is??

Josh Thomas?

Of course. Thanks. Embarassed
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:45 pm

melbourne are scum and nothing would please me more than pi$$ing on their pathetic parade and destroying their season. that would bring me great joy. those dirty freeloading welfare cheats have no right to be anywhere near the top 8.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Would be quite happy if Dreamons finish 8th and cop a 150 point hammering by Sydney.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:38 pm

WE have nothing to lose now, season over, lets go out with a bang, and hit these cucumber sandwich eating, tweed jacket, upper class snow fields toffs, with everything, hit em hard, injure them, destroy them, I hope we crush the living shit outa them. !!!!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
WE have nothing to lose now, season over, lets go out with a bang, and hit these cucumber sandwich eating, tweed jacket, upper class snow fields toffs, with everything, hit em hard, injure them, destroy them, I hope we crush the living shit outa them. !!!!

That would require us playing a full 120 minutes of football. We don't do that. We play about 40 minutes of decent football a match.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

That would require us playing a full 120 minutes of football. We don't do that. We play about 40 minutes of decent football a match.

Ump royally screwed us on QB game, worst most biased umpiring ive seen in ages, turned the whole game. Play as we did in the first half v the crows, and we can beat these toffs, they aren't that great, as I say, nothing to lose, and the pressure is all on them, not us. Anything can happen.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:54 pm

I see that dirty rodent Vince got off at tribunal how convienent.

www.facebook/the hybernators
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:11 pm

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
I have bittersweet memories of the final round of the 1976 season, Pies v Dees at Vic Park. We were about to win our first wooden spoon. All Melbourne needed to do to move from 6th to 5th and to play finals was beat us and to rely on the top placed Carlton to beat the fifth placed Dogs. Our game finished. A small group of Melbourne supporters in front of us were listening to the end of other game on a large ghetto blaster type radio. The Dogs goaled very late to draw the game. The Melbourne supporter holding the radio screamed, slammed it into the ground, then picked it up, still screaming, ran to the brick wall, and threw the radio over the top and into the street. One of the funniest things I have ever seen at the footy.

Ah; good times! Laughing

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Apparently Goldie will be available to play. So maybe Goldie in for Broomhead, Grundy in (I really want to see how Cox and Grundy go together) and Kirby in for Blair. Goldie to play as defensive forward and Kirby to snap goals from Mason Cox's tapping to advantage and crumbs.
stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:21 pm

stoliboy wrote:
Collingwood wins:

2012: 16
2013: 14
2014: 11
2015: 10
2016: 9
2017: 8 (currently)

Buckley needs a win this game otherwise it is another year going backwards on the ladder.

Adam Treloar 3 Votes wrote:
^ That statistic is stupid and is simply a reflection on Buckley taking over a team that had peaked, wasn't good enough to go again and we turned over the list.

It happens to all successful teams at some point. Look at the Lions, they have been rebuilding since mid 2000. Freo now rebuilding after challenging for a flag few years ago, eagles and hawks now fallen off the perch and rebuilding. How long have Carlton been rebuilding for?

It is better and braver to bottom out and get the high end raft picks. Much better than the previous north Melbourne strategy of recruiting old players to avoid the fall down the ladder.

We won't be so disappointed come AFL draft night with a high end pick to look forward to unless traded for a current high end player.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:21 am

Piesnchess wrote:

I don't mind a cheese 'n cucumber sandwich meself PnC....

Cucumbers are known to be an excellent source of vitamins, including anti-inflammatory vitamin K, infection-fighting vitamin C, and energy-producing pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Body-beneficial minerals include bone-building manganese, as well as potassium and magnesium, both good foryour heart.

thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:02 am

Quote:
It is better and braver to bottom out and get the high end raft picks. Much better than the previous north Melbourne strategy of recruiting old players to avoid the fall down the ladder.

Wells, Mayne, Dunn
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:30 pm

No blair
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:44 pm

No Blair or Smith, so good decisions there. Grundy and Goldsack are good replacements. If Buckley is still coach next year I don't want him anywhere near team selection.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: