Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Gun laws in USA??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor misunderstood Trump.

I can't possibly understand why much of the world thinks he's a fool.

Oh wait.....

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/donald-trump-truth-facts-lies/index.html

Quote:
On his 601st day in office, President Donald Trump broke what many people might have assumed was an unbreakable barrier: He said his 5,000th thing that was either totally false or partially untrue.

Quote:
it's also inarguable that Trump's supporters do not care about his casual relationship with the truth; Trump decries any sort of fact-checking as the byproduct of a "fake news" media, and his backers believe it.

Quote:
Trump is retreating more and more into a reality of his own making, a reality that bears little resemblance to what we would all agree are established facts and figures.

Quote:
"I've never seen an instance when the President is so detached from the reality of what's going on," Woodward said earlier this week. "This has not been treated seriously enough.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Gee. I'm waiting.
thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Jerry, just remember, its not a lie if you believe it. - George Costanza.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:09 pm

CNN is so 'impartial' when it comes to Trump Laughing
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Maxine Waters - "Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere. We've got to get the children connected to their parents" - Monday, June 25 2018

-- Ted Cruz and his family are harassed in a restaurant and the restaurant owner receives death threats - https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/09/27/owner-of-restaurant-where-cruz-was-harassed-says-staff-got-death-threats-but-last-laugh-is-on-mob
-- Senate leader, Mitch McConnell is chased out of a restaurant in Kentucky and protestors yell out "we know where you live" - https://www.rt.com/usa/432396-mitch-mcconnell-threatened-restaurant/
-- McConnell's wife Elaine Chao is also harassed - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/26/elaine-chao-leave-my-husband-alone-677480

Waters incited her supporters to threaten and intimidate Republicans. I didn't see much condemnation from the Democrats or the left more broadly.

Man Arrested For Making Terroristic Threats Against Trump Supporters At Rep. Zeldins HQ - https://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/07/06/man-arrested-lee-zeldin-kill/?__twitter_impression=true
Quote:
Martin Astrof was arrested after he threatened to kill supporters of Congressman Lee Zeldin and President Donald Trump, Suffolk PD said. Astrof went to the campaign headquarters of Congressman Zeldin and became irate with a campaign worker at approximately 11:15 a.m. After threatening to kill the campaign worker and other supporters, Astrof backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker.

Four shots fired into Republican headquarters in Florida a few days ago - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/29/four-shots-fired-into-republican-party-office-florida/?utm_term=.ebddd7e89b7c

Crazy Bernie Sanders supporter, James Hodginkson shoots six people including Republican, Steve Scalise in Louisiana while practicing for the annual Congressional baseball game for charity - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-14/top-republican-steve-scalise-shot-at-baseball-practice/8619084

Bernie was not to blame for the actions of this madman who shot Scalise and others.

Daniel Frisiello, 25, confessed to sending a letter containing white powder to Donald Trump Jr., which was opened by his then-wife Vanessa - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-accused-sending-threatening-letter-donald-trump-jr-plead-guilty-n907591

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Sanders doesn't attribute any blame to Trump for the shooting.

Quote:
Bernie Sanders: Trump not to blame for Pittsburgh shooting

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., said Monday that he does not blame President Trump for the actions of the gunman who carried out a mass shooting in Pittsburgh on Saturday.

"Im not going to sit here and blame the president" for the actions of the Pittsburgh gunman, the senator said.

Forty-eight-year-old gunman Robert Bowers walked into a Pittsburgh synagogue Saturday, shouting "all Jews must die," and killed a total of 11 people, including four police officers. He was arrested at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh, Pa., on Saturday morning.

Sanders is receiving attention following Saturday's shooting because the gunman who opened fire on a congressional baseball practice was a supporter of his.

James Hodgkinson, 66, nearly took the lives of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., and other Republican congressmen last year at a congressional baseball practice.

Hodgkinson targeted Republicans at the baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia and was killed by Capitol Police. He was a vocal supporter of Sanders and liberal causes. He was a member of Facebook groups like Terminate the Republican Party, Expose Republican Fraud, and Donald Trump is not my president.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., said he heard Hodgkinson screaming "this is for healthcare" as he opened fire on the baseball field.

Scalise spent much of the past 16 months in and out of surgery and in recovery. He returned to Congress in late September 2017.

Sanders was quick to decry the shooter. Hours after the shooting, Sanders said on the Senate floor: "Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/bernie-sanders-trump-not-to-blame-pittsburgh-shooting

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Jezza wrote:

The truth is the truth.

The facts are the facts.

Pure and simple.

Of course the truth has no place in the mind of your average Trump supporter and they just lap up any bullshit uncle Donald wants to feed them as reality and when it's continually shown to be full of lies or half truths they simply lap up uncle Donald's excuses of it being fake news.

What a world we must live in now when so many people are happy to put aside the real truth of a situation proven by you know the actual facts in preference to the snake oil uncle Donald keeps selling them because it makes them feel all warm and gooey inside.

Delusional.

And for the record the CNN article was based on The Washington Posts fact checking blog that has been run during uncle Donald's Presidency in an effort to help sort the truth from the lies.

The lies are winning comfortably to date and the truth hurts I guess. Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Jezza noted in part: [quote="Jezza"]Sanders doesn't attribute any blame to Trump for the shooting.

Quote:
Bernie Sanders: Trump not to blame for Pittsburgh shooting

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., said Monday that he does not blame President Trump for the actions of the gunman who carried out a mass shooting in Pittsburgh on Saturday.

"Im not going to sit here and blame the president" for the actions of the Pittsburgh gunman, the senator said.
Forty-eight-year-old gunman Robert Bowers walked into a Pittsburgh synagogue Saturday, shouting "all Jews must die," and killed a total of 11 people, ......

WPT commented:

Ive not blamed Trump for the killings, it would be stupid to do so. I do blame Trump and his supporters / admin / cronies for contributing to the heightened / polarized climate by Trumps language/communications/tweets etc. where these murders have taken place.

Trump for example has been using the Caravan to garner support for the mid term elections. Hes exaggerated to such an extent that is not befitting the position of POTUS because his numbers were looking poor and he is appealing to his political base. However, in so doing Trump has lied for base political points. I think its a good thing to talk about having secure borders etc However to muddy the subject with anti semitic imagery (see Soros) gives permission (even unintentionally - I hope) to nutters like the shooter. Its the context in which the text occurs that makes it dangerous.

The Caravan indeed:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZqlQ7vIe8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQHHfdRwja8

Last edited by watt price tully on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:41 pm

DP. Hard to type let alone copy & paste on the iPhone.

Anyway Jezza, you should be studying for your exams (good luck BTW).

You might get a giggle from the youtubes. I had a good laugh.

K 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Golly, WPT, you're not up with the news: Jezza (or his exams) is done and dusted.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:46 pm

K wrote:
Golly, WPT, you're not up with the news: Jezza (or his exams) is done and dusted.

Cheers K.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm

What is it about right wing males and murder in the US or is it misogyny per se? Women wouldn't go out with him so he kills them FFS. So much hate.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46082316

Ban white males having guns and we'll have a lot less hate filled murders.

Yoga is about meditiation and (dare I use the term) wellness. It's another sockening murder.

Why aren't women hate filled murderers in the US (or elsewhare) in terms of using rifles and guns.

(religious suicide bombers are a different category altogther beyond gender)

MJ23 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:03 am

swoop42 wrote:
Jezza wrote:

The truth is the truth.

The facts are the facts.

Pure and simple.

Of course the truth has no place in the mind of your average Trump supporter and they just lap up any bullshit uncle Donald wants to feed them as reality and when it's continually shown to be full of lies or half truths they simply lap up uncle Donald's excuses of it being fake news.

What a world we must live in now when so many people are happy to put aside the real truth of a situation proven by you know the actual facts in preference to the snake oil uncle Donald keeps selling them because it makes them feel all warm and gooey inside.

Delusional.

And for the record the CNN article was based on The Washington Posts fact checking blog that has been run during uncle Donald's Presidency in an effort to help sort the truth from the lies.

The lies are winning comfortably to date and the truth hurts I guess. Laughing

5000, nice round number before the midterms Laughing Laughing
One of which was Trumps promise that all his voters will get a rolls royce....

I mean he says some stupid things and makes some outlandish statements but geeze.

What Id suggest was beneath the level of POTUS is using the IRS as a weapon against political groups in opposition to you, but thats just me.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:03 pm

watt price tully wrote:
What is it about right wing males and murder in the US or is it misogyny per se? Women wouldn't go out with him so he kills them FFS. So much hate.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46082316

Ban white males having guns and we'll have a lot less hate filled murders.

Yoga is about meditiation and (dare I use the term) wellness. It's another sockening murder.

Why aren't women hate filled murderers in the US (or elsewhare) in terms of using rifles and guns.

(religious suicide bombers are a different category altogther beyond gender)

uh huh.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Do you think it is inappropriate to treat women as objects?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 21 of 48   

Jump to: