Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wearing a Scum jumper but do we hate him?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DOC 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

GO RUPERT 10 wrote:
would you guys boo scott burns if he played for carlscum?
why wouldnt u ??????
scotland is a champ! Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:21 pm

I dont think you should boo scotland when collingwood play carlton. he has said how much loves collingwood and that he has nothing against them. he just wanted to move on.
im not just saying this coz im a carlton supporter Laughing if a carlton player went to collingwood, i wouldnt boo him so be nice Very Happy
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:25 pm

BOO him until you lose your voice!!!!! Hes a DOG!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:59 pm

Come on be sensible, we put him up for trade he would have stayed if he could have!
Lone Ranger 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:09 pm

Wrong David From Canberra ... we put him up for trade because he WANTED out. Ho could have stayed as he still had a year on his contract but he didnt want to.

I understand why he wanted to go but I am a magpies supporter ... if you choose to leave Collingwood, you are a traitor and deserved to be booed.
Lone Ranger 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:31 am

Coz anyone who leaves the Pies is a dog ... simple as that
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:47 pm

It all depends on the player and their situation

Nick Davis left collingwood and is a dog, only because he said he wanted to stay then asked to leave and has acted like a moron ever since he left

Heath is not a dog he asked to be put in the draft so he could have a decent chance of getting more games, he didnt bullshit to us about wanting to be here or not he had the guts to be honest about it

so far he hasnt acted like a prick bout it either, so unless the scum influence wears off on him I dont hav a problem with Scoto,

All the best Scottieland

RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:16 pm
Post subject: GO Scoto!!Reply with quote

Scotland is just a great player but a top bloke. he was honest as hell with the club, and honest as hell with himself...
It takes alot to admit to yourself that in the enviroment you are in you may never get ahead...

I'll not only not boo him, but I'll cheer like crazy for him... Scoto your a true champ and I know myself that within myself an friends you'll be sorely missed... AFL needs more guys like you!!!

Daks Libra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:57 pm

thats exactly right rcr.... we shoudlnt boo him at all, there is absolutely no reason to... he only wanted to leave cuz he wasnt getting opportunities and yea, thats a fair enough reason... i dont even kno why we are talking about this, its just stupid!, no wonder we are stereotyped so much!... we constantly bag players unless they play for collingwood, whats the use of that? we are seen as feral becuz yes we can be, u guys are all acting like that, do u have a heart? well if u did, u would accept the fact that scoots is gone and bloody live with it!!, dont boo him, he's done nothing wrong. if u wanna blame someone, blame mick and the rest of the coaching staff for not giving him enough game time.. im not going to post anymore on this thread, its just pathetic.. do u really wanna act so childish? well if u dont, i suggest u stop posting on this thread, let the mods lock it and shut up about scoots... let him resurrect his career with carlton and let him win his best and fairest with them..... adios

© Daks 2006
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:57 pm
Post subject: ...Reply with quote

Well said... LOL
It's funny I don't even like the people that confirm to the "steryotypical collingwood"... why would other people!!
Footy is a game, and games are about being sportsmen-like. scoto isn't a pie anymore... but he isn't a jason aka...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: